Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast (42098 Views)

Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) / Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan / Man Who Impersonates Yinka Ayefele Arrested, Sleeps And Defrauds Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by politicoNG: 11:34am On Apr 10, 2022
A three-man gang on Sunday morning robbed Fresh FM owned by popular musician Yinka Ayefele in Ibadan, capital of Oyo State.

The Nation learnt the robbers stormed the station during a live broadcast and dispossessed staff on duty of laptops, phones and other personal effects.

The incident occurred around 6:30am but no one was hurt by the robbers.

A staff, Kenny Samson Ogunmiloro, confirmed the incident in a post on Twitter.

He tweeted: “Nowhere is safe again, not even radio stations are spared again in d porous level of insecurity in the country

“My radio station was robbed by 3 armed men this morning around 6.15 am. Phones, laptops, ATM cards, and gadgets were taken away but no one was hurt. This is sad.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-yinka-ayefeles-radio-station-robbed-during-live-broadcast/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by jazon(m): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2022
Funny country where anything is possible grin
I cannot believe this one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Bola146(f): 11:50am On Apr 10, 2022
shocked they should check the CCTV cameras. No alarm, no tight security? lipsrsealed

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by MadamVanessa(f): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2022
shocked

The rate of unrest in the west is baffling. But surprising how this hypocrites leave their burning house to point fingers in south east.

If robber can robbed someone during live presentation, then afonja land is rotten

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by immortalcrown(m): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
This one no be IPOB. Na only political robbers go dey only 3 and still get mind to enter radio station in day time. Just as political robbers dey operate for East and una dey call IPOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Karlovich: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
embarassed Drugnibu has unleashed his amala and ewedu lunatics across afonjaland to cause problems, spits.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by habsydiamond(m): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Do we still have a leader in this country Cos am confuse o. Insecurity is now the order of the day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by PlayerMeji: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
No, AmaeThief caused it.. Since he declared he was running for president bad things began to happen everywhere in Nigeria.

Spits

Karlovich:
embarassed Drugnibu has unleashed his amala and ewedu lunatics across afonjaland to cause problems, spits.

4 Likes

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by doctor20202020(m): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
I DNT kn what's amutekun are doing in ibadan they kn all hidout it criminal government are trying they will buy everything to secure life and property but they will not do their job, they is hidout at bodija market near railway were those prostitute dey , that one hide out in ibadan all serurity men should burse all , both night and day more raid , and this area they call them omo federal , at agugu area , go after them do ur job all the serurity men come out before it get out of hand , is like criminal have powers than u people , pls act fast

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by doctor20202020(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
I DNT kn what's police and other brother serurity men are doing in ibadan they kn all hidout it criminal government are trying they will buy everything to secure life and property but they will not do their job, they is hidout at bodija market near railway were those prostitute dey , that one hide out in ibadan all serurity men should burse all , both night and day more raid , and this area they call them omo federal , at agugu area , go after them do ur job all the serurity men come out before it get out of hand , is like criminal have power s than u people , pls act fast

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by doctor20202020(m): 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
All serurity men should come out in ibadan raid hideout or criminals and joint , prostitute joint there hotels , bruhotel stop to go there to collect returns from joint . Do the job now start to raid , all okada have to stop and search from total both taxis , Micra motor, Keke nappe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by updatechange(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hope we won't start eating ourselves soon with the way things are going in this country
doctor20202020:
I DNT kn what's police and other brother serurity men are doing in ibadan they kn all hidout it criminal government are trying they will buy everything to secure life and property but they will not do their job, they is hidout at bodija market near railway were those prostitute dey , that one hide out in ibadan all serurity men should burse all , both night and day more raid , and this area they call them omo federal , at agugu area , go after them do ur job all the serurity men come out before it get out of hand , is like criminal have power s than u people , pls act fast

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by GreaterFuture(m): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Smh

1 Like

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by happney65: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Waiting to see any oloribuku that will drop oloribuku comment for me to give him or her back to back

2 Likes

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by DontBullshitMe: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
What do you expect to steal in a Radio station FFS? You wan go Rob microphone.

Is a Radio station now a financial institution?

The kind of targets these robbers are going after exposes how stupid they are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by nairalee(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
This is what we call "steal the show"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Authoreety: 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Naija
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by foreshore(m): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
My Yoruba brothers pls let us stop stealing. We can't even respect the holy month of Ramadan and Easter. Is that how low we have descended as a tribe? Every bad news now in Nigeria is from us

Wetin dis one dey talk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
grin
Malory:
My Yoruba brothers pls let us stop stealing. We can't even respect the holy month of Ramadan and Easter. Is that how low we have descended as a tribe? Every bad news now in Nigeria is from us

grin

1 Like

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Memphitz357: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Meeeeeeehn!!!
That's so gangster!!!
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Leah32: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
You are stupid

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Khaysee: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
This is the highest level of no security nobody to stop them

Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily at wholesale low price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weapons Used In Killings In Nigeria Trafficked From Libya, Turkey, Others / Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa / Kidnapper Evans: How My Girlfriend, Amaka Caused My Downfall & Shock Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.