Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos (80350 Views)

BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag / Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kemi Olunloyo In Verbal Altercation With SARS

Kemi Olunloyo engaged in a heated argument with SARS operatives as they attempted to arrest @iamwealth9ja

Links to videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAkWkR1R734

I just ended a very violent verbal altercation with SARS officers @PoliceNG who accused me of harassing them. It was a 45 min SHOWDOWN in front of @ecobank_nigeria in Badore, Ajah. I asked everyone to film it. Send me footage kemitalksmedia@yahoo.com

Pls Unroll your @threader_app as this is going to be a long one #ENDSARS @rrslagos767

@PoliceNG. This situation was diffused 95% with the leader of the SARS team apologizing profusely to me along with 4 cops EXCEPT one who was still abusing me. A mopol officer nearby ended it��‍♂️Angry face

#EndSars It all started as my artist told me at a certain junction in Badore, Ajah he is always profiled because of his nice car and outfits as a "Yahoo Boy". He is not a criminal Angry face My artist @iamwealth9ja and my son @Richkjtmusic went to a studio this morning.
#Kemitalkslaw

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1279037462652891136

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Phenomenal16(f): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
This woman eh

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Thank your star that you were not even shot woman

Big babies let’s go slide on my mention let’s go

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by GboyegaD(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
I love her boldness.

395 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Possiblegee:
shoot her for what? Human lives in Nigeria has been reduced to nothing.

711 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by b3llo(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nawa o... I like this woman for her boldness n courage.

310 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Possiblegee:
So she can't speak up for herself again? That's a woman who is approaching 60 and she knows her rights.
Nigerian youths sef
angry

632 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
MasterRahl:
So she can't speak up for herself again? Nigerian youths sef
I’m not saying she should not speak up, she should thankful that she was not even shot if you know how sarz wicked

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Brandonx(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
One thing I admire about her is her confidence.

179 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Possiblegee:
I’m not saying she should not speak up, she should thankful that she was not even shot if you know how sarz wicked
I understand you though. The police force needs a total reform. This begins by ensuring that only educated folks are recruited into the force. There are too many SS3 boys in the force, and their mentality is very low.

288 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by yinkus6750(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Aunty Kemi, take it easy o.
SARS are no respecter of person.
Don't be too bold and confrontational.
Only the living can defend themselves.
A word is enough for the wise

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by heendrix(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Possiblegee:

Niggar they don't just shoot like that....it's weak folks like you they shoot dead not people who are Bold and stand for their rights

Don't be a Coward look up to these folks ur Boldness would shake them a bit. happened to me many times, tho they'll beat you but you sef no gree create a scene n let people come around sad

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 04, 2020
heendrix:

Niggar they don't just shoot like that....it's weak folks like you they shoot dead not people who are Bold and stand for their rights

Don't be a Coward look up to these folks ur Boldness would shake them a bit. happened to me many times, tho they'll beat you but you sef no gree create a scene n let people come around sad
I’m yet to see any innocent man that didn’t argue with naija police and got shot .. mind you police brutality in South Africa is worst than naija own men day tell you something you day argue, Mugu you go just die like rat grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by GidiHausAgent(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
How troublesome will one be for Naija police officers to lay down arms and pick up phones to document their own side of the story? Aunty Kemi Olunloyo is the MVP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU3M1Hzgrbs

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Ossimhhen21(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
Madam kemi herself

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kemi the warrior

20 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by incogni2o: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nairaland.

Yesterday's News Today

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Authoreety: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nigerians pls, let's learn to stand up for ourselves.. Especially in the case of policemen

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by datola: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
Madam Kemi has got courageous swag.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by ask4double(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
Typical Nigerian shallow-minded youth. Why would they shoot an unharmed civilian? Why?

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Ernerstdavid55(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Lamasta(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
I admire her boldness and courage

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by obembet(f): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lamasta:
I admire her boldness and courage

Please don't try that with SARS in your area o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Davidganna10: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
I was embrassed and perplexed the way Nigeria youths that couldn't stand up to demand Justice for SARS unjust and inhumane treatment pelted upon them, where the ones making jest of her on twitter.

Then you ask your self how this Nation will make any progress?, when the youths are more consigned with the amount of likes and followers the garner on social media.

45 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) / Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.