Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It (2748 Views)

If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. / JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student / Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by Fuzzkins(f): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hi guyys,I am so happy grin
I wrote my first IELTS exam on the 12th of February,sadly when the results came out,I had an overall band score of 5.5 which was too low for the university I was seeking admission into.I was really down.
I managed to gather funds and register again for the 26th of March.This time however I practised harder and even got more materials for preparation.Behold my results came out with an overall band score of 8.5.If you are interested in the materials I used you can send a message to 08102419144.
Also watch YouTube videos(especially E2 YouTube videos)
If I can do it,anyone can do it too wink
Happy Sunday.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by Saviourk: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Congrats on your achievement
Re: Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by yanabasee(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Congratulations...... Na japa remain for you.....
Re: Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
You v passed. Is ur japa money ready?
Abi you just do am for trying sake?
Re: Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by Collins4u1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Thank you I need this
Re: Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by LikeAking: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Congrats!
Re: Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by Elitefosa: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Wow.. this is really cool...

for the benefit of those with similar interest...

I created a whatsapp group...

I know it's not the best idea...

but we know how threads can easily be derailed

click on the link below to join...

https:///DDbuGNTTucDKPgE8oaCEz9

you never can tell what good this may lead to
Re: Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by youngblaq: 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Good job... congratulations!
Re: Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by lady25(f): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Elitefosa:

The link is not going through. I really need a group to prepare
Re: Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by donproject2(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fuzzkins:
I wrote my first IELTS exam on the 12th of February,sadly when the results came out,I had an overall band score of 5.5 which was too low for the university I was seeking admission into.I was really down.
I managed to gather funds and register again for the 26th of March.This time however I practised harder and even got more materials for preparation.Behold my results came out with an overall band score of 8.5.If you are interested in the materials I used you can send a message to 08102419144.
Happy Sunday.

I am interested in the material
Re: Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by haabidah666: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Congrats cool
Re: Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by Laudbtc: 5:34am On Apr 11, 2022
Fuzzkins:
Happy Sunday.
Congratulations for your big win. Kindly assist with materials for study at tegose98@gmail.co m
Thank you for the needed assistance.
Re: Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by VandalSavage(m): 5:38am On Apr 11, 2022
What country are you going for,and how did you process the admission

Pls answer
Fuzzkins:
Happy Sunday.
Re: Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by candygebsslim: 5:57am On Apr 11, 2022
Am happy for you.
Can you please send the material you used to candygabriels@yahoo.com

Thanks

Fuzzkins:
Happy Sunday.
Re: Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by jonbat(m): 7:27am On Apr 11, 2022
Elitefosa:

I want to join the ielts group

Re: Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by jonbat(m): 7:28am On Apr 11, 2022
lady25:

The link is not going through. I really need a group to prepare

Pls add 07069098572
Re: Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by jonbat(m): 7:30am On Apr 11, 2022
Congratulations on this great feat.
Pls kindly assist me with materials to prepare

batjon2003@gmail.com

Thanks a lot
Re: Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by Elitefosa: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2022
jonbat:

I want to join the ielts group

please click on the link or copy the link to your browser and click on it...
it will take you to the whatsapp group
Re: Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by Elitefosa: 11:33am On Apr 11, 2022
I will paste the link again

https:///HFB83ssGD751ctMiHA6Ywn

please try this one copy the link to your whatsapp... send it to someone and click on it

You should understand why I dont want to add you directly and
Nairaland no like make people they post their numbers here
Re: Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by aieo(m): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
did you use the computer based or paper, i actually want to know which on is better and helps save time, because or the reading section
Re: Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by Thryphosa(m): 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
Fuzzkins:
Happy Sunday.

Congratulations! More wins! Kindly help me with the materials, please send to adenijifemi2@yahoo.com.
Success in your endeavors.
Re: Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It by CHARISE(f): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Good evening Nairalanders. Please anyone with material on ielts will be appreciated, kindly send to my mail foladem12@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

. / Agric Practical Live Question/jamb Live Question / Ijmb Result For 2011 Is Out ( Check Your Center For Your Result )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.