Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again (46891 Views)

Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck Are ‘Headed For A Divorce,’ He ‘Already Moved Out' / BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Bouncin(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Oyibo no de old oo. This lopez I ve been hearing her name since I was a kid is still this fresh while me myself don old undecided
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by hekola: 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Which movie... pls names?
boy next door
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by hekola: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
shantti:

None of the sex scene is real, it's pure graphics just like the seemingly real killings in Spartacus and the rest
type her name on xvideos.. she bleeped for real in boy next door
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by jaxxy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Interesting
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by edward1106(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
CountVersailles:
This woman sha. I'm sure she kept disturbing the poor guy in private. And he had to accept last last cheesy
Nah, the poor guy couldn't cope without her. She always had a way of leaving Affleck wanting in all she did, and secondly, I believe the poor guy also did it for the kids.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Lorrialla: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
!!!!!!!!! W︆︆elco︆︆me to the be︆︆st s︆︆ex da︆︆tin︆︆g s︆︆ite – – w︆︆w︆︆w︆︆.︆︆H︆︆o︆︆t︆︆24︆︆.︆︆p︆︆w
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
affable4:
After tasting so many waters, you will definitely go back to the best.
Wisdom no go keee you grin grin grin

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by webizone(m): 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Na now I understand why oyinbo dey get too many genetic diseases. The way they hop around and giving birth to children here and there, there's a good chance that someone will unknowingly marry his half brother and sister somewhere. If they miss out in the first generation, the next one no go miss.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Gospel2Day: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
The difference is very clear between the dignified clothed gender and the shameless naked gender.
We now know why God never trusts the naked gender with leadership authority.
She will pollute and mislead the world with her fashion madness.
Shior. Tueh.
Selah.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Banbanna(m): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
hekola:
Dx woman has bleeped many dicks even though I understand her pussy is juicy but I still don't understand if iam the only one with this mindset..I can't marry a woman who can give her body to serious banging in movies just for the gram.. many things would be going Tru my mind. Well i wish them the best.

That's you as a civilian, but if you're are a celeb, or an industry player like herself, it's seen as normal as you too would bleep while assuming a role. It just goes with the territory. And some of those acts aren't exactly real, they fake it to make it.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by afamaustin(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
Shame to them,so for about 18years no one is able to find true love
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by harmony75: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
This Jlo no dey tire for men..??!! Before years now another divorce.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Berezuski: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ben my man
All the cash looted from the vault in Town Extended would be going to Jeni
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by sleekdre: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Throwback:
Affleck is a simping weakling for going back to a woman who accepted his proposal but kept giving excuses why the wedding had to be delayed.

Now, after 2 further failed marriages to add to her first, she has again accepted the proposal of a weakling that never moved on.

I only hope the fool did not waste money on another talk of the town diamond engagement ring.

If she is a Catholic, he should have just got her a ring rosary. Jenny from the block has got enough rocks to fool the world.
The simp can buy you and everything you own..Don't you ever forget that.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by adedayoa2(f): 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Again?
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Throwback: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
sleekdre:

The simp can buy you and everything you own..Don't you ever forget that.

So let him go and buy her the most expensive engagement ring again for a love that does not exist.

Besides, her love don't cost a thing.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by pacespot(m): 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
This Jennifer lady just won't go away and leave this engagement thing for younger ladies.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by poiZon: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by VEHINTOLAR: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Beginning of another End !
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by laluski(m): 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
Can't believe am here reading the replies of SS1-3 BOYS...
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by emmyluizzz: 12:05am On Apr 11, 2022
leave am this woman Toto sweet
she what Toto has reduced this man to
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Georgejeez: 1:23am On Apr 11, 2022
So na the Jennifer Lopez be this sef .

See her strong face with high cheek bones .

The guy should sign pre-nuptial before saying I do ,because you can't wife a hoe and keep her perpetually from the streets .

From the streets she came and back to the streets she shall return whence she came
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by FullBlastLight: 4:26am On Apr 11, 2022
ReubenE:

The law of repeatable action.

The Law states that if you've had mind blowing sex with a woman once, you get a free pass to always have sex with her.

Chineke! cool
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by lebete3000: 5:29am On Apr 11, 2022
hekola:
Dx woman has bleeped many dicks even though I understand her pussy is juicy but I still don't understand if iam the only one with this mindset..I can't marry a woman who can give her body to serious banging in movies just for the gram.. many things would be going Tru my mind. Well i wish them the best.

Which movie she give her body for serious banging?
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Munzy14(m): 5:57am On Apr 11, 2022
kenzysmith:
This woman is over 50 but I will gladly marry her than Nigerians girls that we just lye on my bed like wood in my bed this woman go Sabi bed work wella
What is this one saying cheesy

Guy rest abeg...Black ladies are sweeter smiley
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by blingxx(m): 6:25am On Apr 11, 2022
Throwback:
Affleck is a simping weakling for going back to a woman who accepted his proposal but kept giving excuses why the wedding had to be delayed.

Now, after 2 further failed marriages to add to her first, she has again accepted the proposal of a weakling that never moved on.

I only hope the fool did not waste money on another talk of the town diamond engagement ring.

If she is a Catholic, he should have just got her a ring rosary. Jenny from the block has got enough rocks to fool the world.

80% of Hollywood men are simp tbh from will Smith , Kanye west now it's affleck
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by blingxx(m): 6:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Munzy14:

What is this one saying cheesy

Guy rest abeg...Black ladies are sweeter smiley

Jennifer Lopez is Latino .. you don taste Latino p*say before ?
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by suffering: 6:30am On Apr 11, 2022
Pitiful. She’s desperate while he ran back to likely the tightest coochie and commercially advantageous female he ever hooked. Whatever destroyed them before will reappear. There are too many potential partners in life for people to strand themselves with one person.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by coast2sahara: 6:31am On Apr 11, 2022
ReubenE:
Okafor's law

Coochie once eaten, can always be eaten

Coasting Law:
Once penetrated is always penetrable.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Saviourfresh: 7:03am On Apr 11, 2022
As far as it will make them happy, congratulations to them.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Chibuezem(m): 7:14am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Femeto: 7:22am On Apr 11, 2022
All the best to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos / Runtown Acquires Customized Mercedes Benz G Wagon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.