Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats (38748 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
MedicH:

and you don't think there is any reason for her to stop abusing her husband?
.... Why would she think so when most of them see it as getting even with their husbands or being woke.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Married People And Their Wahala
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by 1forall: 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
He'd not save any screenhots if he didn't feel offended so, stop mouthing off and more importantly, stop quarrelling.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Aaay: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
For what
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Ezeimo: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Meanwhile, why is it on WhatsApp that they have their discussions? Are they living apart?

Good question
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by mjbaba: 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Your husband is saving chat cos women always change narrative and deny what they did. I was forced to save and even record my conversations with my wife too sometime because she was always denying what she said and what she wrote.

1 Like

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by BRATISLAVA: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:

He said he forgives after we make up and I always believed him

Clearly he doesn't.

He's been cheating, meaning he's tired of the marriage. But he's gathering evidence so that nobody will remember his crimes, they will only see yours when he tells them that you're a terrible wife. He will then publish the screenshots and small minded viewers will go, "divorce that bitch!"and "a wise woman buildeth her house". He's got his work cut out. It's less about unforgiveness than you think.

On the flip side, when we say men should work on their qualities and characters, they will instead begin releasing "10 habits of a good woman" or "You aren't ready for marriage if you do this to your husband" or "what men want from women in marriage". Meanwhile his house (himself) is full of lizards. Let the double standards continue.

1 Like

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by BRATISLAVA: 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
1forall:
He'd not save any screenhots if he didn't feel offended so, stop mouthing off and more importantly, stop quarrelling.

Blame her. She's the only person in the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Ekzoba(m): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
You should always know how to circumcise your tongue. Obviously you are hurting the man too much with what you say; and soon you forget as you don't take it to heart. We men ehn, you kill us with your tongue. Just change and everything will be fine.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by cescky(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:

This is good. Thanks

Am surprised you think this is a good idea..

How do you women think?

Fact he did wrong..

The fact that you like this idea and are going ahead with it says a lot about why he saved it in the first place... You like to follow am wear trousers.. Continue fyi no man will take this your deleting what you didn't save lightly..

Carry fuel pour for this small fire oo, big one de come
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by toysam(m): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Since you see those screen picture, just delete them yourself. Case closed and be careful of the kind of message you both shear next time
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by litaninja(m): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
lol
eminex:

Lol... The content of the mouth off lasan...
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by King3urna(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

So, she shouldn't address the issue right?
Should she bottle it up, and let it eat her up inside or should she play the same game her husband is playing?
What person would feel safe with a spouse with such calculative character?

Never said that go read again I no get strength
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by frozen70(f): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
MedicH:

and you don't think there is any reason for her to stop abusing her husband?

If you follow a woman's mouth, you will return her to her parent
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by MedicH: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
frozen70:

If you follow a woman's mouth, you will return her to her parent[b][/b]

Sending her home is the best approach unless a man has agreed to put up with abuse and manipulation. Been there done that.

A lady I was dating joined me in an eatery where I was about to eat, the food there costs 1500 a plate, I told her let us go to a cheaper on where we can eat 1k and I can buy two for us, she asked if I can't pay with my card.

I was already going to my car so we can go somewhere else and on the way she was still complaining about that, mentioning how i do not spend on her, which I interpreted as subtle manipulation, and that was it for me. I took her home and blocked here everywhere she thought it was a joke.

Men should stop condoning these manipulations, me i do not.

1 Like

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by frozen70(f): 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
MedicH:

Sending her home is the best approach unless a man has agreed to put up with abuse and manipulation. Been there done that.

A lady I was dating joined me in an eatery where I was about to eat, the food there costs 1500 a plate, I told her let us go to a cheaper on where we can eat 1k and I can buy two for us, she asked if I can't pay with my card.

I was already going to my car so we can go somewhere else and on the way she was still complaining about that, mentioning how i do not spend on her, which I interpreted as subtle manipulation, and that was it for me. I took her home and blocked here everywhere she thought it was a joke.

Go to that your post a read my post, I made a comment there

Back to the topic

How many will you marry and keep sending him to her parents
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by MedicH: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
frozen70:

Go to that your post a read my post, I made a comment there

Back to the topic

How many will you marry and keep sending him to her parents

that is not the issue now. worst a man can do is to hit a woman because she may die in the process as we have seen but hey me as a man i also have a thing called mental health, i no be stone. The era of be a man don end, me i de cry well well even in public so i try to keep that sanity safe and secured.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Mariangeles(f): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
MedicH:

Just like that? That was just too drastic.
You seem too impulsive.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by MedicH: 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

You seem too[b] impulsive[/b].

that is not my problem. Another guy may engage her on that same issue and argument will start and who knows, name calling and violence and you never can tell where these things will lead. Me i hate to regret my actions that is why i am careful. Instead of talking talking, i just end it there. We are not married neither do we have kids so there is nothing to consider here. Knowing the kind of person i am, i know the importance of marrying and having kids with who u can tolerate and who can tolerate u, love or no love because even tolerance has more tenacity than love. Another guy might prefer to pay with the card in the prevailing circumstance since cash at hand cannot make up, that is tolerance but m i cannot.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by HitSong: 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:

I am bothered . This is supposed to be my husband and father of my kids whom I should trust a gazillion times over. He has hurt me and I forgave . Never kept receipts so why this from him?
Can you swear on your life that since you married him you've never cheated on him too?

In fact, I won't be surprised if you've cheated 3x more ... You people are just too cunning and manipulative
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by frozen70(f): 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
MedicH:

that is not the issue now. worst a man can do is to hit a woman because she may die in the process as we have seen but hey me as a man i also have a thing called mental health, i no be stone. The era of be a man don end, me i de cry well well even in public so i try to keep that sanity safe and secured.

That is not the issue now, since you have mental health
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Munzy14(m): 3:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Mariangeles:

You seem too impulsive.
grin grin
Not everyman tolerates BS o.

Onye zuzu o, awusa ya ka akwa ochie.. cheesy

With that kind of woman how that man go take grow and progress.. undecided
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by tosyne2much(m): 3:46am On Apr 12, 2022
You have an uncoat mouth and you're still playing the victim card using his past cheating escapade to attract public sympathy

Going by your narrative, you don't want to accept that a lot is wrong with your behaviour but you only want people that will condemn your husband and call him a kid for keep pictorial evidences of how your verbally hurt him

I trust Nairalanders, they will surely succeed in destroying your home
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by v2: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:
Hello my fellow nairalander family and friends. A silent member, please help me all. I always saw people bringing family issues here until I personally fell into same trap today.

Please my people am at crossroads and I need advice, bring it all on pls. I would like to know why my husband of 10years would save chats , screenshots of our whatsapp messages when we quarrel and I mouth off to him. I mostly dont even go back nor remember such episodes. However I just said let me check his pictures randomly and lo and behold screenshots of all our personal messages? We have kids together and there has been cheating on his part in the past. I have forgiven and forgiven but seeing my messages saved as screenshots broke me.

We have good chats too but I didnt see any of that so it was specifically done. Elders and colleagues please help me out. Thank you all

What prompted such?
Are you a toxic person?
Do you have itchy fingers to send terrible messages when angry?
Do you deny such actions later?

I am asking because I have been with such a person that does things that nobody will believe and because of sentiments from members of society about women when they start crying yet telling lies, I couldn't defend my allegations. Same person is the first to go out and made countless allegations of things I knew nothing about and didn't even happen and when you say she is actually the one doing these things, no one believed.

I no longer judge people, he has his reasons. As a woman, you can fix whatever the issue is. Talk to him about it and not in the mood of quarrel.
Purge yourself of every anger and bitterness so you will flow with him.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by EndRape2(f): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2022
Since he is cheating on you, he might have plans to marry another woman,

He is keeping those chats as evidence against you, those are the things he will use against you ,either in court or family meeting against you. So that they will support him to divorce you.

The truth is you should have delete all the messages. You saw.

Please start keeping your own evidence, Infact save them in your mail. You will need them.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by EndRape2(f): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2022
[qmadwm watch your back with him, start saving all your own chats with him, trust me that man is gathering evidence against you, when he is done with you and ready to bring in his girlfriend those are the things he will use against you, in the court of law,

Marriage is two forgivers living together.

People with unforgiving Spirit are dengerious.

uote author=Lizzyolatunjs post=111824893]
No thanks am not offended. You may be right. Am so confused right now because in my wildest dreams would I have thought he would do this. Do I have to watch my back with him?[/quote]
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Chinny024(f): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:
Hello my fellow nairalander family and friends. A silent member, please help me all. I always saw people bringing family issues here until I personally fell into same trap today.

Please my people am at crossroads and I need advice, bring it all on pls. I would like to know why my husband of 10years would save chats , screenshots of our whatsapp messages when we quarrel and I mouth off to him. I mostly dont even go back nor remember such episodes. However I just said let me check his pictures randomly and lo and behold screenshots of all our personal messages? We have kids together and there has been cheating on his part in the past. I have forgiven and forgiven but seeing my messages saved as screenshots broke me.

We have good chats too but I didnt see any of that so it was specifically done. Elders and colleagues please help me out. Thank you all
Go to Google photos and vipe it all out....kpatakpata,you format the phone....I hate nonsense.. Why didn't he keep the part he was abusing you too..

1 Like

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by waleadebi: 9:14am On Apr 12, 2022
Dear All,
Only married men with experience should Comment on marital affairs....women won't say the truth....

Go and study your husband and apply what works....don't use your friends strategies....like l always advise this your issue shows that you run your mouth too much, since you allow your anger to run you.
My take

1 Like

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2022
Cutehector:
I dont like marriage..
please tell me the new name of the telegram group, pleaaaaase I won’t tell anyone
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Mariangeles(f): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin
Not everyman tolerates BS o.

Onye zuzu o, awusa ya ka akwa ochie.. cheesy

With that kind of woman how that man go take grow and progress.. undecided

If a man blocks me because of something that petty, it is good riddance for me.
BS maka nri? Ashi gbakwa onye aka chichichi!
O wu nani wusa ka akwa? cheesy

I even read it out to my sister, and we laughed over the ridiculousness of it. cheesy cheesy

A lady can only know a man who can take care of her at the dating stage.
Now, when a man is like that at the dating stage, how will he be when one marries him.
It is a risk to take. Oso e le anya n'azu!

If it was that he could not afford to eat there (which I doubt that was the case), it would have been different.
Did he even care to explain things to her? You can't just take a lady anywhere to eat (females are most times picky about almost everything).
Guys can eat almost anywhere, but not so with ladies.
Do you think food is her problem? It's not just about the food, it's also about the quality of the food.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Lizzyolatunjs: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2022
Wow am so thankful to all who commented, adviced and berated.
Have sieved out what I need to handle the situation and I remain eternally grateful to you all.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Cutehector(m): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
please tell me the new name of the telegram group, pleaaaaase I won’t tell anyone
pleass leave me alone Iyaebe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not An Achievement / Woman Fights Husband For Marrying Another Lady In Lagos(video) / Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.