Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia (35926 Views)

Coup: ECOWAS To Deploy Military Force In Niger Republic / Finland Plans To Build Barriers On Its Border With Russia / Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by goodheart01: 12:23am On Apr 11, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Which World? hope you know what you are saying, because economically NATO was before the invasion but after the invasion countries are no longer using the US dollar to do business,.
So I will ask again who lost?.
It is the USA, they have lost grip of world economy, the West are now beginning to see United States as Traitors because they told the west to stop buying Russia oil and gas but they (US) were still buying and selling it to Europe on a higher price.
Please let not be sentimental about this issue

Stop talking trash! Which countries are no longer using the dollars?? because one or two countries decided to trade in Rubles it has suddenly become many countries. How did US lose grip of world economy?? Or are u high on cheap weed?? Till date the dollars still remains the global tendency to conduct business

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by goodheart01: 12:27am On Apr 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Seems you are right ,seems Putin was baited.. they knew the egomaniac couldn't resist the bait...

I said this same thing on this forum long ago. This isn’t all about warfare for The Americans. They wanted to create and economic ditch for Russia and an avenue to over run them in the future and Putin fell into their trap. Putin is so foolish

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by obedience4(m): 12:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Demolakay:

And Russia will nuke dose European nation out of existence,and it will lead to a full blown war! nd den u c a lot of countries getting involved.Dont think wen a full blown war starts,Russia will fight alone! it will shock a lot of pple how issues will play out.

Russia will nuke dose European nation out of existence grin look at the rubbish you are saying.. The moment the Russian uses nukes that moment Russia itself will be nuked, France and UK are both nuclear power. You think deploying a nuke it a minor thing. The moment a nuke is used by any country it will receive it own
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by goodheart01: 12:29am On Apr 11, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Idiot you don't have sense that is why Nigeria is going backwards because fools like you support Stupidity

So if u don’t support the stupidity in Nigeria, how come you’re supporting the stupidity of Putin. U sound more like a junkie
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by obedience4(m): 12:30am On Apr 11, 2022
sapientia:

Its not a military alliance

USSR was purely military alliance

The USSR was not a military allincet grin it was a county.
The Soviet Union or the USSR had a military pact no as the Warsaw pact. They had Italy, East Germany, Japan, Hungary,

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Frankiss44(m): 12:30am On Apr 11, 2022
[b][/b]
WATCHOVER:

Let's stop all this?, they once said so about Iraq, it is no longer habitable for decent people

How can u even compare Iraq to Ukraine.. Did Iraq get all these support, both militarily and financial that Ukraine is getting... Give Ukraine 5 years after the crease fire and u won't even know a war was fought there..
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by goodheart01: 12:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Quaddafi29:
Russia should move nuclear weapons and point them towards unfriendly states like Poland. They should also move troops to all the borders of unfriendly states. They should also give their friends nuclear weapons but maintain control on them. Massive support should be given to north Korea, Iran and the other allies. A multi polar world is best for us

A Muslim terrorist has spoken

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by emapeteum(m): 12:32am On Apr 11, 2022
I think Putin is making same mistake Hitler had. The western even allowed to Hitler to expand until he invaded Poland. At that point UK and France declared on Germany. The west always gives a long roe to see if Hitler would stop his madness. Quite on some of my compatriot's comments
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by obedience4(m): 12:35am On Apr 11, 2022
tony5:
Give me 2 instance where Russian Economy has been crashed and don't screenshot social media post for me. A credible source and for your information, Russian is trading in Rubles now, no more dollars trade. Therefore, Germany is still buying gas from Russia, Think deep before you respond

Which country is trading with Russia in rubles,
Be deceiving yourself..
EU
Nobody is trading with rubble
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Bigchristo: 12:38am On Apr 11, 2022
sapientia:
So what have Russia achieved aside killing Ukrainians

Bringing more NATO troops and Weapons closer to their borders since the collapse of Soviet Union

None of these wants to attack or invade Russia

The reverse is the case and Russia cannot be trusted

Russia is a bully country

Always ranting about NATO as if no one is stoqping them from forming a military alliance and throwing it open
You can not see the signs of it happening yet, give NATO another territory like Ukraine and Finland they will eventually invade Russia and Putin have seen that vision, as it stands now there’s no way ww3 can be adverted it must surely happen because Russia won’t succumb to their systematic style of building nukes miles away from their territories and there will always be conflicts in the worlds all thanks to the US and NATO for destroying peace of the World
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by tplayer: 12:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Karemarealty288:
They have all seen that Russia is overrated...

Russia is just a big gas station with an equally big nuclear weapon storehouse

It can't go toe to toe with the US economically.

One big reason eastern countries are looking up to the US for their economic salvation is because Russia can't do it with its small economy, just about what spain has. Economic size matters
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by obedience4(m): 12:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Krismas:
grin And who told u an economic block cannot organize a joint military defense?

Lol, military alliances are different from economic alliance..
It like saying the G7 group wants to conduct military exercises.. Lol.
Or members of OPEC are waging war grin
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by goodheart01: 12:46am On Apr 11, 2022
greatness77:
just 3 100megaton tsar bomber lithuania and latvia will be rolled away from world map like mat

Oga the tsar bomba is a piece of junk. It can’t used in real life war situations because it’s too heavy and the payload will be too bulky for any bomber to carry without being taken out in the sky. That’s why the tsar bomba ended up in a museum because it’s just another piece-of historical edifice.
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Krismas(m): 12:47am On Apr 11, 2022
blackjack21:

Sorry, I must have given you the impression that I took a side, NATO's side specifically.
I don't take side, I'm a fuu#cking nihilist.

With that out of the way, now why do I think there's going to be a war no matter what?

Our definition of peace right now seems to be "the west must have it way"; enter Vladimir Putin, who said nyat! He challenged them in Syria, in Iran and he's now challenging them in Africa and everywhere else where his interest collide with there's. Militarily, he's their biggest vocal nightmare.

BROKEN PROMISES? ooops! the goal was never Ukraine or humanitarian that is why NATO promises were never met with swift action. I don't know exactly what they want and won't pretend to know. But it a reasonable deduction to assume that they want a weaker Russia.
Why what the west sought can lead to World War is simple, a weaker Russia means Syria Iran can be taken easily, and the rest of the time can be channelled to weakening of China.

Man I thought you play chess.
You can't see those kind of move until they are played.
peace is the interlude of war

grin U can be sure I play chess grin If NATO’s plan is to weaken Russia, then I would say the plan isn’t really working. Since February 14, Ukraine has gotten 1billion USD in military aid from America and EU, while Russia on the other hand has made 35billion USD in sales of oil and gas to America and EU. The Forex reserve of Russia over the period has risen to 400billion USD. The sanctions is failed to incapacitate Russia. As for war with NATO, people talk more of Nukes and forget Russia cannot be attacked by NATO without other nations like China, India and Iran fighting on the side of Russia. The fight is going to be a world war which no side can comprehensively win
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by goodheart01: 12:52am On Apr 11, 2022
toxtimmy:
I can see you trust the people when kill you forefathers and raped your grest grandmothers, women while selling your brothers and sisters as slave. tortured them and did all sort of atrocities to your lineage. All because of you love dollars...madness I would say

What about your forefathers that willingly sold their brothers and townsmen for mirror and gun powder. Were they forced by the white man to do so?
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by goodheart01: 12:54am On Apr 11, 2022
Winters23:
[s][/s]

A single shot at Russia by USA and their sidekicks called nato no one will be alive to tell the story

NATO also has nuclear weapons.
It is Mutual Assured Destruction.
So, no country can terrify another with nukes.
You nuke NATO, NATO retaliates from multiple nations and military bases around the world. Presently the US has 5,000 military bases round the world, not to even add that of the other NATO nations

U Putin fans should stop sounding foolish
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by toxtimmy: 1:06am On Apr 11, 2022
You just confirmed that you dont know your history... in other words you dont even know why you are on this earth.

The sad truth is anybody can buy you with money...and you are so cheap that all I need to buy you is monopoly money, not even real money.

goodheart01:

What about your forefathers that willingly sold their brothers and townsmen for mirror and gun powder. Were they forced by the white man to do so?
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by PlanktonX: 1:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Many are just ignorant of this war....

The question is can any other super power country, accept the bitter pile they are trying to force on Russia?

I never ever like or support Russia, Russian people always look too serious.

But can America allow North Korea to mount a base in Mexico?
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Jeferious: 1:10am On Apr 11, 2022
MrBachelor:

He was baited. And unfortunately, they were right; he couldn't resist.
What did you people even mean by "he was baited"? Person tell you say im dey expect fight since....you dey here dey reason trap terminologies? Nawa to you o.

Putin wants a large-scale war. He's asking for one literally by invading Ukraine. He doesn't want WW3 to be fought when he's dead- he wants it in his lifetime. If US and NATO are bloodthirsty too, then they should meet him head-on. I no dey like make man dey talk like woman

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by goodheart01: 1:12am On Apr 11, 2022
toxtimmy:
You just confirmed that you dont know your history... in other words you dont even know why you are on this earth.

The sad truth is anybody can buy you with money...and you are so cheap that all I need to buy you is monopoly money, not even real money.

U ended up saying trash and making no sense. Answer my questions, did your forefathers sell their townsmen for mirror and gun powder or not?? And were they forced by the white man to carry out this evil act??
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Excuzeme: 1:27am On Apr 11, 2022
sapientia:

Bringing more NATO troops and Weapons closer to their borders since the collapse of Soviet Union

Always ranting about NATO as if no one is stoqping them from forming a military alliance and throwing it open

Some of you just talk, waa-waa!
What is the cause of the War, if not NATO's continuous encroachment on Russia's Borders?
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Excuzeme: 1:28am On Apr 11, 2022
The plan of NATO was and has always been to ENCIRCLE Russia, by assimilating the small-small and tiny USSR break-away Republics ( who are afraid of Russia's Power).
America wants to "forcefully contain" Russia, just as much as it wants to contain China and India or any other Nation that wants to be INDEPENDENT of America's influence and Bullying.

America is waging wars, far from its own Country and Border but the foolish countries allowing their territory to be used as a War Theatre, like Ukraine, will pay the Price.

Europeans are groaning right now, under high Inflation, fear of war and exorbitant Energy prices. Their Income can no longer sustain them while American Weapons manufacturers are smiling to the bank.

And to think that NATO CANNOT WIN, any war with Russia, what is the essence of surrounding Russia with Soldiers and Weapons?
Like Israel, any attack on Russia will lead to a mutual destruction of Europe and Russia (go and read the Book, "The Samson's Option", by Seymour ****** , cant remember the second name again.)

What will NATO gain, if Europe is wiped out in a Nuclear attack?
America too will not be left intact so, what will ANYONE gain, by intimidating Russia and surrounding it with Weapons and Soldiers?

That EU Woman from Slovakia and the NATO Secretary are two "Agents of Satan" that the World needs to get rid of, otherwise, those mad dogs will just plunge Europe and the world into unnecessary conflict.

As long as a Powerful nation is threatened, it will seek means to protect itself, either by "Attack or Defense".
America does it regularly and Russia will not be an exception.
The earlier we all accept this, the better for the World otherwise, we can all accept M.A.D.

Simple.
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Mftivi: 1:33am On Apr 11, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
Yes, deploy your military to the borders with Russia. After all, that's what Putin did before he invaded Ukraine. He deployed thousands of troops at the border with Ukraine.

Russia can't win this. Not in an all out. Not technically, economically or any how else. Their loss will be more evident in the long term.

Russia may seem to be surviving, the unnecessary hardship the country is suffering under sanctions is just as avoidable as the war itself.

NATO nations will keep poking Russia until Putin's ego will push him into disaster.
A single shot at a NATO nation, Putin will receive bombardments from all angles
una go open mouth here dey talk rubbish, Do you realize you are talking about a Nuclear armed country here ? A country in possession of the fastest nuclear capable missile ?
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Excuzeme: 1:43am On Apr 11, 2022
Jeferious:
What did you people even mean by "he was baited"? Person tell you say im dey expect fight since....you dey here dey reason trap terminologies? Nawa to you o.

Putin wants a large-scale war. He's asking for one literally by invading Ukraine. He doesn't want WW3 to be fought when he's dead- he wants it in his lifetime. If US and NATO are bloodthirsty too, then they should meet him head-on. I no dey like make man dey talk like woman

Thank you, that is the stewpidity of these NATO and EU spokespersons! No one can "scare" a Nuclear Power, they are beyond that level

Okay, let us assume that Russia launched a Missile into a "Weapons delivery Column meant for Ukraine", located in a NATO country on its border (Slovakia, for example).
Will NATO then try to attack Russia, right? grin grin
Will Russia keep quiet or will use it's "On Alert", Nuclear Attack on the whole of Europe and America?
What will America do? Attack Russia too, with Nuclear weapons, right?

Putin prefers such a "Big Nuclear War", than all these small skirmishes because compared to all the EU and America combined, he does not have the "numbers" but he has the "Ultimate weapon"!

At the end of the day, who will/can be left standing, in a Nuclear attack, with a country that has the highest number of Nuclear weapons
(Russia)?

This is why l think NATO handlers are brainless.
They think Russia is afraid to die or use its weapons, when the risk is "existential" to its country, as it is appearing to be, right now?
Putin does not joke, he does not make threats and does not fool around, unlike the Americans.

Putin is like the Israelis, if he says he is ready to use Nuclear weapons, they better believe he will do so, if his country is threatened beyond a certain limit, by these Cultic Gang-Up of Europeans and Americans.

Game-On, abeg. Pikin wey say im Mama nor go rest, let me see how imself go sleep. undecided undecided
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Excuzeme: 1:47am On Apr 11, 2022
Mftivi:
una go open mouth here dey talk rubbish, Do you realize you are talking about a Nuclear armed country here ? A country in possession of the fastest nuclear capable missile ?

Dont mind them, it seems they cant even appreciate what a nuclear Weapon is!
Despite all the bombardment from NATO, just One Nuclear Bomb will end all the so-called "Bombardment" from in NATO Europe!, grin grin
And Russia has over 6,000 of such Nuclear bombs, the highest in the world. America has around 3,500 of the same bomb.

No Winners.
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Excuzeme: 1:51am On Apr 11, 2022
goodheart01:

Oga the tsar bomba is a piece of junk. It can’t used in real life war situations because it’s too heavy and the payload will be too bulky for any bomber to carry without being taken out in the sky. That’s why the tsar bomba ended up in a museum because it’s just another piece-of historical edifice.

Russia has the biggest Bomber Jets in the world, big enough to carry its tsar bomb.
Moreover, Hypersonic Missiles have been adapted to carry such Nuclear Warheads, in recent times.

Yes, there has not been any need to use the Tsar bomb till date, the consequences are too grim to imagine and is a "last resort" option!

Smart Generals know not to got to War, hoping their enemy will mke a Mistake! undecided undecided
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Excuzeme: 1:56am On Apr 11, 2022
goodheart01:

I said this same thing on this forum long ago. This isn’t all about warfare for The Americans. They wanted to create and economic ditch for Russia and an avenue to over run them in the future and Putin fell into their trap. Putin is so foolish

"Overrun" a Nuclear Armed Country? shocked shocked
You people can be very funny sha. Even North Korea or Israel cannot be overrun, talkless of Russia!

Try and learn the difference between Conventional War and a Nuclear War, they are miles apart!
One nuclear strike will put out the whole of Europe
, where is the "over-running" coming from, or going to? grin grin
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Excuzeme: 2:04am On Apr 11, 2022
railone:

there were never one... how many times must it be pointed out... First time and under USSR, Ukrainian were forced into the alliance by conquest not something they accepted voluntarily.

Ukraine government don't have problem with what people feel, they problem is that they don't want to cede any Ukrainian territory to Russia. so if you feel Russian, move to Russia.
Very simple solution

but when you put an egomaniac in the mix, this hullabaloo is what you get

You dont know 'jack', when it comes to Baltic History!
It was the Russian Tzar that "unilaterally" created Ukraine!.
He gave them an area of Russia and said "take this area and live there", after Germany drove them away from the Polish area.

Poland or Ukraine never existed as a "unified country", for a long time, until Russia nd Germany decided so.

Ingrates, Poland and Ukraine.
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Body kukuma dey scratch the NATO before. I know America has like 90% hand in this.
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Demolakay: 2:45am On Apr 11, 2022
obedience4:

Russia will nuke dose European nation out of existence grin look at the rubbish you are saying.. The moment the Russian uses nukes that moment Russia itself will be nuked, France and UK are both nuclear power. You think deploying a nuke it a minor thing. The moment a nuke is used by any country it will receive it own

Den it will now depend on who has more nukes nd how effective dose nukes are,nd counter effect techniques.out of all of dose nations,wich of dem can effectively fight Russia nukes for nukes? only USA.infact Britain has only 200 nukes,Russia has 6200plus,USA 5600.Infact all of d nukes in NATO arsenal is not up to Russia's.Dont also fget Russia by land mass is bigger than d whole of Europe,bigger dan d USA nd d biggest nation in world.In a nuclear battle,tell me a safe haven where Britain,Italy,spain,poland,Slovakia,france nd co will hide deir citizens.most European nations are vry small,infact most of dem re jst d size or even smaller dan Lagos.Russia definitely will lose a lot in a nuclear war,soo dey knw it will nva want to go nuclear,but if it is pushed to d wall,it may resort to it,nd if it a full blown nuclear war.i can bet u dat USA will abandon dose European nations following it all about now,nd fight for its own existence.
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by greatness77: 3:25am On Apr 11, 2022
goodheart01:

U people should try to understand person, i knows d reason dat i mentioned lithuania and latvia, both countries shares border with russia and russia does not requre much flight to dive into their airspace ok russia can use it as a pre-emptive or suicide strike and easily annihiliate them and all nato troops stationed there
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by olas24u(f): 4:10am On Apr 11, 2022
sapientia:

You must be an expert in geo politics?all over europe their are protest against NATO espansion to the east ,you must know more than the rest of them.Russia has been able to strike before it gets striked .,through its neigbours.it has achieved a lot and things are going on according to plan,while propagansa is ongoing.it has caputured all the strategic places that will be useful to it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque / Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect / Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.