Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Photos & Videos From Pregnant Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos & Videos From Pregnant Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower (1001 Views)

Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower / Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos & Videos From Pregnant Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by Gistposter: 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Congratulations have continued to pour in for Nollywood actress Rita Dominic as she prepares to walk down the aisle with her heartthrob, Fidelis Anosike, Daily Times publisher and Founder of Folio Media Group.

On Sunday, April 10, the Nollywood star held her bridal shower, which was attended by several of her coworkers.

Rita Dominic’s burial shower was attended by Ini Edo, Susan Peters, and others.

Ini Edo, who posted images from the bridal shower on Instagram, captioned her post

” I couldn’t love you less Husby @ritadominic .. Congratulations Ree. You deserve all the joy in this world. Your heart is so sweet and I am so blessed to have you in my corner. God bless your union .. This is a dream come true for us all ”

Pictures and videos >>>> https://www..com.ng/photos-from-pregnant-veteran-nollywood-actress-rita-dominics-bridal-shower/

Re: Photos & Videos From Pregnant Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
The husband loaded her. I see a girl in her Tommy.
Re: Photos & Videos From Pregnant Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by Treasure17(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Photos & Videos From Pregnant Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by bibianna(f): 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
This is a bridal + baby shower! smiley

So happy for you my look alike! wink
Re: Photos & Videos From Pregnant Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by JaneYave(f): 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Congratulations Rita. Proud of you. I pray you imbibe a the moral lessons put to us via 'one room' video in your union. God keep it sweet for u.
Re: Photos & Videos From Pregnant Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by laluski(m): 12:14am On Apr 11, 2022
bibianna:
This is a bridal + baby shower! smiley

So happy for you my look alike! wink

Please my daughter....
You look NOTHING like her.. grin

(1) (Reply)

BITCOIN LORD Finally Defeats The EFCC And Have Gotten His Seized Cars Back / Adekunle Gold And Simi Mark Daughter's Second Birthday Today With Lovely Message / Phyna Bbnaija Biography, Age & Net Worth, Ijeoma Josephina Otabor Profile & Inst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.