Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Visions Of Spiritual Warfare Before The Throne Room Of God The Father - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Visions Of Spiritual Warfare Before The Throne Room Of God The Father (3858 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / A Nairalander's Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015 (Buhari and GEJ Warned) / Murder in the name of God - The slaying of Pope John Paul 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visions Of Spiritual Warfare Before The Throne Room Of God The Father by goodvine: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2011
FOUR VISIONS OF SPIRITUAL WARFARE BEFORE THE THRONE ROOM OF THE FATHER

Brethren,
Today the 6th of June 2011, as I stood up to pray with my Prayer Team, I was sharing the Word of God in Numbers 16 where Korah and his friends were swallowed by the earth. I saw four main visions and other Visions that are individual messages that I am not permitted to share here now.

1ST VISION AND PRAYER REQUEST
When we started praying I was immediately launched before the Throne Room of God and I saw the Lord Jesus Christ stand up to join our prayers and I could see as far as I could the Golden Mansions and everyone in heaven join in our prayers. I saw many saints standing inside and outside balcony of their mansions and praying the same prayer request unto the Father.  Some Saints were standing on the terrace of their mansions facing the Throne Room. This was an amazing view and visions to observe brethren.
The prayer request was to for the earth of hell to open and swallow every single demon which was sent to hold up and manipulate the Church of Christ (the Bride). Everyone is heaven was standing and praying seriously and I saw beds of houses being swallowed, houses being swallowed and several spirits beings sucked back to hell fire everywhere on earth while I was there before the Father in heaven.
We insisted earnestly in this prayer request until the Holy Spirit gave sign to change into another Prayer request.

2ND VISION AND PRAYER REQUEST
While we prayed that the power of the hand of God slap and knock down every demonic hand and grip over the Bride of Christ, I was still before the Throne Room standing in prayer while I saw the Mighty Hand of the Father sweep away every demon from the Church premises on the earth. Then I saw the Father take up the earth (Globe) literally on His right hand to make sure the prayer was executed in His Presence. The Saints and Angels in heaven were still with us engaged in prayer all over heavens.
This was also amazing and awesome!

3RD VISION AND PRAYER REQUEST
While still before the Throne Room, The Holy Spirit gave the signal for the third prayer request that the fire be sent over the whole earth in Africa, America, Asia, Europe and Australia to burn up every single demon holding up the Church and the Bride from being purified and liberated.
I literally saw the Lord Jesus Christ standing on the right hand of the Father and He was dressed in while garment with a red belt like the High Priest. The Lord Jesus Christ raised His two hands up and opened up His mouth and fire was coming out of His Mouth and was burning up the whole earth (Globe) which was on the right hand of the Father. While we were praying with my group, I was still standing before the Throne Room and everyone in heaven were praying with us. The Fire of the Lord was coming out to burn every single demon on the earth (Globe) and seriously bringing havoc to them and its activities. My spiritual daughter in the prayer group also saw the Lord Jesus Christ before the throne Room standing dressed in the same way while we were praying.
Brethren, The Lord Jesus Christ, the Angels and the saints in heaven are standing with us in prayer. Note: THEY ARE STANDING WITH US IN PRAYER. Unfortunately many still do nothing at all. They are lazy Christians who love sleep, slumber and pleasure. They say; The Lord has already fought for us therefore we should sleep more and take rest in Him! They Deceived and lazy soldiers.

4TH VISIONS AND PRAYER REQUEST
While standing before the Father, The Holy Spirit ordered me to call on and summon all Pastors, Bishops, Evangelists and Servants of God before the saloon of the Throne Room to be purified. To my surprise, I saw multiple of servants of God standing before the Throne Room of God. They were so many Servants of God lined up row by row each behind the other. To my sadness, I saw so many Pastors dressed in black garments, some were dressed in black and red garments, some were dressed in white garments but the garments were not so white, and few but very few Servants of God were dressed in pure white.
The Lord Jesus Christ opened His mouth and fire was literally burning all the Servants of God to purify them with fire. Some Servants who were dressed in pure white were instantly changed into pure fire and flames of fire. To those dressed in black and red their robes were burned up also, and those in black some were burned but some were still tied up with huge black robes around their waist.
I heard the voice of the Lord say: Look, those in black garments are Servants with black robes which are very tied up; they made covenants with demons and Lucifer this is why they are still resisting the fire to purify them.
I, my group and the Saints in Heaven as well as the Angels continued to pray and pray while the fire came out of the Lord’s Mouth to purify the Servants of God. I can tell you this last battle of the pastors and bishops was more intense and resistant then the battle with demons. While standing before the Throne Room, I asked the Holy Spirit what was missing to burn and purify among the Servants of God. The Holy Spirit showed me as far as I could see them standing in rows, this time many were already flames of fire BUT some few still with black robes on their waist. Hebrews 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
But some in one place or the other along the rows were still with very black robes but in fire and I heard the Lord Jesus Christ say: These ones have made deeper covenants with Lucifer and this is the reason why they are lost and sons of perditions. They have in fact made the sheep in their Churches even twice more sons of perditions then themselves. Mat 23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Brethren, to my sadness and amazement, the Prayer finished and those ones were not purified! How Sad! That so many so called bishops made deeper covenants with Lucifer but are serving in the Church and leading the sheep astray to hell.
These same visions were seen by one of my spiritual daughters simultaneously while we were in prayer. She recounted to me after the Prayer that she saw so many Pastors lining up in black garments and robes tied up on their waist.
Who will stand for the Bride of Christ and the Servants of God? Who will intercede with the Lord for the lost sheep of Israel? The Lord wants you to stand up and intercede WITH HIM and not the Lord Interced ONLY FOR YOU.
May God wake us up for battle and serious victory.
To the Glory and honor and praise and consideration and all for the Lord Jesus Christ alone
The Soldier under the Orders of the Commander-in-Chief Jesus Christ
Bro. Augusto Maquengo

1 Like

Re: Visions Of Spiritual Warfare Before The Throne Room Of God The Father by dorox(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2011
Were you high on cheap drugs when you got this vision?
Re: Visions Of Spiritual Warfare Before The Throne Room Of God The Father by tvinci: 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
dorox:

Away with you devil. These revelations are true.
Re: Visions Of Spiritual Warfare Before The Throne Room Of God The Father by sonmvayina(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
dorox:

cheap ke? leave we dey the guy backyard wey e wrap with newspaper....

(1) (Reply)

Generational Curse Is The Cause Of Unending Struggle / How Benson Idahosa Blessed & Prophesied To Young Aliko Dangote / Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.