Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos (23923 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos / Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos / Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by karmaolu1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
If I marry dis one, my own do beta.
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Eagle12345: 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
���
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by izubext007: 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
How old is she now
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by NdakoIb(m): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
[i][/i]chic posing. Nice pictures
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by meobizy(f): 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nice pictures. Happy Birthday to her.
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by airsaylongcome: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
The photography, lightning and airbrushing always try. But there's always one picture that gives all of them away. See skin like Jacob but knuckles that belong to Esau

1 Share

Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Muna400(f): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Too many beauty Queens in Nigeria... Miss dat one and miss diz one.. With all their plenty plenty NGOs.. The competition between dem no go be here oo.. How do dey even make Dia money??
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by wiseoneking: 12:23am On Apr 12, 2022
yusluvad:
She extremely beautiful...
MAKE UP WITH PAINT
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 12, 2022
She was not half naked undecided not accepting this picture
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Alaefulu(m): 4:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Happy birthdayyiu try well well no cleavages
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2022
She's beautiful.
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 12, 2022
yusluvad:
She extremely beautiful...
Extremely wetin.. abeg abeg abeg undecided
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 12, 2022
Muna400:
Too many beauty Queens in Nigeria... Miss dat one and miss diz one.. With all their plenty plenty NGOs.. The competition between dem no go be here oo.. How do dey even make Dia money ??
Really? U don't know??
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by remi1444: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2022
airsaylongcome:
The photography, lightning and airbrushing always try. But there's always one picture that gives all of them away. See skin like Jacob but knuckles that belong to Esau
Good morning master. I replied you with the link on S.
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by airsaylongcome: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
remi1444:
Good morning master. I replied you with the link on S.

Sent a response since yesterday
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by remi1444: 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Sent a response since yesterday
very likely it failed, there's no response in my end.
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by FreeConCiencE: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Wicked gal , small cleavage you nor fit show us

You nor de see as ur mate de do am , you nor see how Omotola Dauta entertain us today with fresh bikini piks

HBD Ma’am

Why disturbing yourself? Enter xvideo and see different kinds of fresh laps and boobs..
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Muna400(f): 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
[quote author=killmods post=111870302]
Really? U don't know??
[seriously I really don't know and most of are rich)
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
[quote author=Muna400 post=111884002][/quote]

Rich Personal Sponsors aka big gods
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Muna400(f): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=killmods post=111885404]

Rich Personal Sponsors aka big gods.
[even at dat, big gods no too plenty for dis girls, both the old and new beauty Queens becos I can assure u dat many of dem are being discovered as we speak, so my point is dat de big gods are not enuf to go around.. Or are dey?? ]

1 Like

Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=Muna400 post=111909599][/quote]
U are very funny.. Big gods dey scarce grin
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Muna400(f): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=killmods post=111912483]
U are very funny.. Big gods dey scarce grin[it's not as if dey are scarce.,with the number of female actresses, models, bbnaija girls video vixens and beauty Queens.. The big gods no plenty reach all diz girls. I know some of diz actresses with z rated movies follow dem,so my point is the girls plenty pass de big gods]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Dance / Peter Okoye Celebrates Daughter, Aliona On Her 6th Birthday (photos) / Olu Jacobs Alive, Prepare For Legal Action: Joke Silva Warns Against Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.