Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria (1936 Views)

Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) / Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Jogging A Football (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Khalid72(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2022
How much will it cost me to establish a football club in nigeria
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Khalid72(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2022
Googleboy02:
Alot bro, alotttt 1BN at least
thats a lot of money though
i can try to afford
all i need is the how to start it
do i need to buy players or pick talents from my locale

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by dawnomike(m): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Khalid72:
How much will it cost to establish a football club in nigeria
visit the ministry for youths and sports... On how to recruit your players, that is solely your choice to make.

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:01am On Apr 12, 2022
Khalid72:
How much will it cost me to establish a football club in nigeria
Quality and location. Over 10M, I'm taking it as you're using local talents, sharing stadium, club is without sponsor and starting from least league tier.

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Khalid72(m): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2022
dawnomike:
visit the ministry for youths and sports... On how to recruit your players, that is solely your choice to make.
thanks 4 d insight
i will draw my plans
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Khalid72(m): 11:10am On Apr 12, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Quality and location. Over 10M, I'm taking it as you're using local talents, sharing stadium, club is without sponsor and starting from least league tier.
thanks bro
u really make a point
i just want nigerian soccer to grow
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Khalid72:
thanks bro
u really make a point
i just want nigerian soccer to grow
They can actually grow, it depends on how much affiliate it has with good foreign clubs, performance and quality.

Who know Bodoe Glimt? they didn't even have money and later started recruiting local talents. After their match against Rosenborg 1-1, I knew something is up. They up their game and play to impress after narrowing 3-2 loss against AC Milan, they sold and made money from players. Milan bought one, Watford bought the other etc

Did you see them this season? Defeated Roma 6-1, 2-2 at Olympico and came from behind 2-1 at Glimt, Norway last week.

What about Midtjylland? you are older than Midtjylland, they did the same thing. Market themselves and now affiliate with Brentford. Sassuolo that didn't have a future, see then now.

Is it Mjallby, they went season after season from lower division, earning promotion from each year. Where are they now? They even won Djurgardens recently.

Honestly seriousness matters, if Naira had value I would have recommended putting hands in a 3rd or 2nd division club in Spain/Italy or Nordic country clubs. Anything La liga/Serie A level is too expensive.

3 Likes

Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Khalid72(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
Googleboy02:
I would really love to work with you for free if this happens
no problems man
u will work with me if it happens, by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Khalid72(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Thank u stephen, u are really helpful a great idea in football really helps
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by nicerod(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Good day

Bro I have a friend working with hantec, he has same dream.

He sets small amount of money aside into forex to grow the money .

He's planning to recruit local talents

He wants to build a mini stadium like 1-2k seater

Logistics he's planning to get American school bus mack etc because of durability

Kits sourcing locally at a cheaper price

Registration , management and accomodation for players he's planning to build an hostel 4 players per room

Health he's wants to liase with some big hospital as a form of partnership ( u treats my players when injured I use my platform to advertise u)

He's budgeting N20M for

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Khalid72(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
nicerod:
Good day

Bro I have a friend working with hantec, he has same dream.

He sets small amount of money aside into forex to grow the money .

He's planning to recruit local talents

He wants to build a mini stadium like 1-2k seater

Logistics he's planning to get American school bus mack etc because of durability

Kits sourcing locally at a cheaper price

Registration , management and accomodation for players he's planning to build an hostel 4 players per room

Health he's wants to liase with some big hospital as a form of partnership ( u treats my players when injured I use my platform to advertise u)

He's budgeting N20M for
ur friend's plan is good
i love football so when i learnt of how limited nigerian football clubs are i just developed the interest to establish mine
it wont take long i follow the proceeds of every suggestions thanks
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by nicerod(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Khalid72:
ur friend's plan is good
i love football so when i learnt of how limited nigerian football clubs are i just developed the interest to establish mine
it wont take long i follow the proceeds of every suggestions thanks
If u got license as a scout it will be too
.there are millions of youths out there who needs sponsor.

Make them sign contract here in Nigeria contact ur foreign friends let them do trial if it click u get ur money back

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Khalid72(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
nicerod:

If u got license as a scout it will be too
.there are millions of youths out there who needs sponsor.

Make them sign contract here in Nigeria contact ur foreign friends let them do trial if it click u get ur money back
i dont even want to be a scout, i want to get a club of my own
although i'll do transfer markets too
but i dont plan on making it a avenue to cashout everyday, i am willing to sacrifice just to promote african football leagues, by making life good for player.
so that their motive will not just be, to dream of playing in europe
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Khalid72(m): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
I do watch the ghanian premier league often
recently asante kotoko signed a brazillian player that resides and plays in ghana
that is to say that, ghana is trying in their football.
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by LieDetector(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Khalid72:
but i dont plan on making it a avenue to cashout everyday, i am willing to sacrifice just to promote african football leagues, by making life good for player.
this is a very good initiative. I hope it materializes. You'd be awakening the dead hope of football youngsters in Nigeria whose progress were forestalled by sheer hardship. Lots of benefits would be in there for you albeit in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by SeunWedsLinda(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
I just checked your dp and I can see that your idea to own a football club in Nigeria is out of your wishful thinking grin. It's good to dream but first hustle my brother. Mek am fes then u fit come back here ask again grin
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Khalid72(m): 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
LieDetector:
this is a very good initiative. I hope it materializes. You'd be awakening the dead hope of football youngsters in Nigeria whose progress were forestalled by sheer hardship. Lots of benefits would be in there for you albeit in the long run.
yes, thank u very much sir
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Khalid72(m): 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
SeunWedsLinda:
I just checked your dp and I can see that your idea to own a football club in Nigeria is out of your wishful thinking grin. It's good to dream but first hustle my brother. Mek am fes then u fit come back here ask again grin
oh, u saw my dp and did not look at d date i posted it
mehn, i'm not a kid, i know what i've got in my acct bro
i need to plan ahead cos its not bad, to plan early.
i wanna make impact when am still young not old
my pic u saw was d old me
did u ask urself if maybe there might have been a turnaround in my life?
u dont even knw so dont just conclude...... Thanks
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by nicerod(m): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Khalid72:

U will go bankrupt soon if u don't recruit ur own players

This is the reasons why NNL can't pay wagee of players

Most of the league managers have their own players in each team

What most of the league managers do field their players sell them and keep the money

See u need to get close to most of these clubs to know how far

3 Likes

Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Khalid72(m): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
nicerod:

U will go bankrupt soon if u don't recruit ur own players

This is the reasons why NNL can't pay wagee of players

Most of the league managers have their own players in each team

What most of the league managers do field their players sell them and keep the money

See u need to get close to most of these clubs to know how far

thanks bro,
i see ur point
so do u have same motive?
to own a club
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by SeunWedsLinda(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Khalid72:
oh, u saw my dp and did not look at d date i posted it
mehn, i'm not a kid, i know what i've got in my acct bro
i need to plan ahead cos its not bad, to plan early.
i wanna make impact when am still young not old
my pic u saw was d old me
did u ask urself if maybe there might have been a turnaround in my life?
u dont even knw so dont just conclude...... Thanks
didn't mean to undermine your capability and no one cares about the other person's bank account. What I said was more like a conclusion from a cursory look at your profile. It's a good thing if there's been a "turn around" as that is what everyone hopes for in this hellhole grin. All the best grin

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Khalid72(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
SeunWedsLinda:
didn't mean to undermine your capability and no one cares about the other person's bank account. What I said was more like a conclusion from a cursory look at your profile. It's a good thing if there's been a "turn around" as that is what everyone hopes for in this hellhole grin. All the best grin
thanks man,
u spoke well
i dont mean to talk abt accts here
dont take it serious pls
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by nicerod(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Khalid72:
thanks bro,
i see ur point
so do u have same motive?
to own a club

Yes I have

But like this no job yet

If u have N500 u not using please give me.

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Khalid72(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
nicerod:

Yes I have
But like this no job yet
If u have N500 u not using please give me.
bros u funny o i neva get now o abeg no vex if i get i will give
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by nicerod(m): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Khalid72:
bros u funny o
i neva get now o
abeg no vex if i get i will give
.if u get any better job abeg no forget me o

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Khalid72(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
nicerod:

.if u get any better job abeg no forget me o
as u don tell me i no go 4get u my bro, becos of ur kindness i go surprise u
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by nicerod(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Khalid72:
as u don tell me i no go 4get u my bro, becos of ur kindness i go surprise u

Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Khalid72(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
nicerod:

Thanks sir
you are welcome
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by fattprince(m): 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Khalid72:
thats a lot of money though
i can try to afford
all i need is the how to start it
do i need to buy players or pick talents from my locale
Please however you want to raise players I am interested in joining your club. I can even start with playing for free for 6-12 months. Thanks
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Khalid72(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
fattprince:

Please however you want to raise players I am interested in joining your club. I can even start with playing for free for 6-12 months. Thanks
Not yet bro
still gathering enough cash
but u have book up ur place

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Attacking Foward: Michael Chibuikem: First Black Player For China Football / What Do U Tink Bout Obafemi Martins' Dull Form? / Football For Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.