Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car (51727 Views)

Atiku’s Daughter Starts A Restaurant In Abuja, See What His Father Said (PHOTOS) / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Ade1234tayo: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVyKhlSapuw

The children of the late gospel singer, Osinachi Chukwu, have recounted how their father maltreated the Ekwueme crooner while she was alive.

Osinachi’s first son disclosed that his father, Nwachukwu, was in the habit of beating up his mother during little arguments.

He recounted how his father pushed his mother out of the car and forced her to walk back home after a Wednesday church service.

In a conversation with the deceased’s friend, Ene Ogbe, the young boy said his father told them that it was good to beat women.

Ogbe disclosed that he confided in her that their father seized two vehicles given to the late singer while asking her to board bikes.

Revealing her conversation with the deceased children, Ogbe said: “By God’s grace, I was in our beloved late sister’s house this evening again and am glad that the police actually arrested him. But what baffles me is the way and manner he has polluted the children’s minds!! I had a chat with the firstborn, and I almost started crying again.

“This boy told me the ordeal his mom has been going through with his dad, how he beats her up in any little argument, he said aunty; my dad pushed my mom out of the car at night after Wednesday service, and bad boys snatched my mom’s bag that night, how mom got home that night I can’t tell because dad left her, people dashed my mom this two cars (pointed at them for me to see) but dad at times will say my mom should take bike while we go in the car, even when we are coming back from church my mom will stand under the sun and we will drive and pass her and we will wave at her, my dad told us that beating women is good.

“I had to cut in the conversation, and I told him it is very wrong to beat a woman and that God is against it, and I talk sense into him. He said they are happy that their dad was arrested because he shouted and beat them up.

“The second-born sang for us too; he has a golden voice like the mom. The first said my mom always keeps quiet for my daddy and she always forgives, and now she has died and I told him not to worry as his mom is in heaven!!! May the soul of our beloved sister rest in peace and may God take care of the four kids she left behind Amen!!”

Osinachi is believed to have died due to domestic violence she suffered from her husband.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/04/12/osinachi-my-father-said-beating-women-good-pushed-mum-out-of-her-car-son-reveals/%3famp=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by God1000(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
This is bad parenting, that man is an embarrassment to humanity, inculcating wrong values in his kids is another punishable offence

239 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by dollynnn(f): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
This is really terrible!

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by tutudesz: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Some men undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by kristonium(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Still wondering why the police haven't arrested him till now?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by dawnomike(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
His village people that were warming up have finally got his time...

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Ade1234tayo: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by pretydiva(f): 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Evil man. May you rot in jail

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Very useless teaching.
For goodness sake, see the rubbish a parent is teaching his child

No wonder moral conduct is fast derailing in our societies

Very wicked man

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Hannover(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
That man should rot in jail

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Mumusaphire: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
See what the man is teaching his son. Very bad to even argue with women, not to talk of beating them. They can abuse u till u get angry, but please if u can't control ur anger, just leave house for them till they calm down.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
These people are just learning Tinubu's way of life.

We won't let a woman beater lead this nation undecided

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by DamnnNiggarr: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
shocked

When she was alive, somebody, I mean somebody new all this, and no one was able to speak up to the right authorities in order to come to her rescue, but now she's gone, every body suddenly found their voices.

This is Medicine after death, if I may say.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by SIMONEKPA7: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
smiley
RIP Woman, you tolerated the beast just to answer i am in my husband house. Women keep falling for those type of beasts

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by tienegem(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Her death is extremely painful. Such an angelic voice married to a wife beating monster.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by JayPeeOham: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
How did she marry the wrong person with all the anointing that the devil had to marry her himself.. chai lipsrsealed undecided

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Mysticwebb: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
This man was specifically created by Satan and does not in anyway deserve anything good.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by TwoBottles: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
cryThey say "looks can be deceiving", but not in this man's case. He looks horrible and acts same.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by kcdendelo: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
May thunder fire that man anywhere he is now. Stupid Man

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Na ment? This is wickedness o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by McOluOmo: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Can we hear from the husband's side of the story old

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by bablon20(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Looking at d man's face one can easily tell he's destined to suffer, I pity d late singer who couldn't see beyond her nose until she died of ignorance.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by mannasseh(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
ugly looking bastard, that woman killed herself honestly, if she had left the marriage she would have been alive for her kids

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by boolet: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Foolish ugly man, carry face like Wike. undecided

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Eriokanmi: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hian shocked. I keep saying this. In as much as I have friends and business associates, well loved among the igbos, there's something they need to nip in the bud...it's called wife battering. My neighbor is under investigation by the police as I speak. His wife almost lost her life in his hands. This act is barbaric and should stop. Instead of attacking me , seeing this message, if you're culpable of this act,.please just do the needful. Ponder on this instead of attacking the messenger. Each tribe has its own peculiarity I agree. No man has a right of taking his wife's life. Payment of bride price isn't a ticket to owning or killing a wife.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by meeketta: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
FG should free that man to the masses, make dem do jungle justice for em head. e dey pain.

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend / Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune / Omoni Oboli And Richard Mofe-Damijo Kiss On Set Of ‘Love Is War'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.