Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Pricewaterhousecoopers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pricewaterhousecoopers Interview (1650 Views)

Entry-level Administrative Assistants At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) / Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 / Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC) Graduate Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pricewaterhousecoopers Interview by phredbongg(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2011
Can someone please explain the nature of the interview conducted in pricewaterhousecoopers as well as the number of stages? Thanks.
Re: Pricewaterhousecoopers Interview by georgywest(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2011
i dont know much because i am scheduled for tuesday, 12th july. So far, people that have gone said its a short shl test, verbal and numerical reasoning to confirm u did the online test yourself. Then, a competency based interview of three man panel. Hope that helps.
Re: Pricewaterhousecoopers Interview by phredbongg(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2011
Thanks bro. I'm scheduled to write on the 14th. Good luck.
Re: Pricewaterhousecoopers Interview by tricianice: 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2011
Hi people, just want to know if there other stages after the test and interview.What exactly is the competency interview like.Thanks
Re: Pricewaterhousecoopers Interview by tricianice: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2011
Hi Gregwest pls can you be of help to me.I will like to know how your panel interview went, pls what do i expect?You can send me a mail at spicychick20022001@yahoo.com
Re: Pricewaterhousecoopers Interview by femzy(m): 5:08am On Jul 22, 2011
tricianice:

Hi Gregwest pls can you be of help to me.I will like to know how your panel interview went, pls what do i expect?You can send me a mail at spicychick20022001@yahoo.com
@ george; same here.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Wanted Pure Water Factory Manager/partner With Experience. / This Weeks Valid Job Vacancies (vol 2) / Please Dont Ignore This JOB Offer.thank You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.