Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO (766 Views)

First Ukraine, Now China / Why Is Russia Suddenly Attacking Critical Structures In Ukraine Now / Russia Set For All Out War With Ukraine Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by Biodun556(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
Is there anything left in Ukraine after over 4 million people have been evacuated and more are still going out?
Ukraine has been decimated and defeated by Russia what is left now is NATO supplying weapons to the dead country.

It is unfortunate that Europe is now war zone fighting on behalf of US. US will continue to fuel the war as long as the mainland is not under threat

3 Likes

Re: Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
NATO will fall just like Ukraine....

5 Likes

Re: Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by luwiizy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
How did they win the war??

Abi na Russian CNN you dey watch

4 Likes

Re: Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by Biodun556(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
luwiizy:

Do you see Ukraine still fighting?

5 Likes

Re: Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by DitariDisciple2: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Russia did not win the war because Ukraine never ever surrendered and they didn't conquer all Ukraine before it was too hot for them and they ran back.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by Gentlerespect76: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Russia did not win the war because Ukraine never ever surrendered and they didn't conquer all Ukraine before it was too hot for them and they ran back.
Re: Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by gambojimeta: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Biodun556:

Same Russia that fled kyiv grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by omis1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Biodun556:

pootin fanboys live in there own bubble lol, same Russia ran away from Kyiv and ukraine are still fighting btw

2 Likes

Re: Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by blackboy(m): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Continue rejoicing at what is happening to Ukraine. Putin is evil and wrong for what he has done. Ukraine did not invade Russia nor had plans but just wanted to be friends with those who wont invade them. Everyone knows Russia is the only major threat to its neighbours in Europe. Germany has repented.

I pray Cameroon or Niger Repunblic or Chad does not invade Nigeria because they do not like who Nigeria wants to be close to.

Those who hate America , give them US Visa they will go with their families. I know plenty of them in US today. Always hating America but they have applied for US visa or have US visa or plannig to relocate to US.

Hating because of ISreal or their religion. Let us have an open mind. That is why Nigeria is the way it is . Continue hating each other

3 Likes

Re: Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by Cizarr(m): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
OP you be mumu

1 Like

Re: Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
US is like my wealthy uncle who made his money by selling drugs and killing a lot of people. I cannot tell the truth about him because he is the one paying my school fees

3 Likes

Re: Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by Damisic: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
blackboy:
Continue rejoicing at what is happening to Ukraine. Putin is evil and wrong for what he has done. Ukraine did not invade Russia nor had plans but just wanted to be friends with those who wont invade them. Everyone knows Russia is the only major threat to its neighbours in Europe. Germany has repented.

I pray Cameroon or Niger Repunblic or Chad does not invade Nigeria because they do not like who Nigeria wants to be close to.

Those who hate America , give them US Visa they will go with their families. I know plenty of them in US today. Always hating America but they have applied for US visa or have US visa or plannig to relocate to US.

Hating because of ISreal or their religion. Let us have an open mind. That is why Nigeria is the way it is . Continue hating each other

U suppose collect overall best dumb student prize

2 Likes

Re: Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by Merisbankie(m): 12:04am On Apr 13, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
lol
until dae bomb zelensky
Re: Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by Merisbankie(m): 12:05am On Apr 13, 2022
omis1:
pootin fanboys live in there own bubble lol, same Russia ran away from Kyiv and ukraine are still fighting btw
they withdrew
nothing else

1 Like

Re: Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by Horus(m): 4:00am On Apr 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IN9pfoIVWo

Ukraine war: Russian military column seen heading towards Donbas
Re: Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by omis1(m): 7:09am On Apr 13, 2022
Merisbankie:

they withdrew
nothing else
another word for ran away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by Truvelisback(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Biodun556:
Is there anything left in Ukraine after over 4 million people have been evacuated and more are still going out?
Ukraine has been decimated and defeated by Russia what is left now is NATO supplying weapons to the dead country.

It is unfortunate that Europe is now war zone fighting on behalf of US. US will continue to fuel the war as long as the mainland is not under threat
They are tru with Ukraine, now they are after Finland and Sweden.

1 Like

Re: Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by Biodun556(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
They are tru with Ukraine, now they are after Finland and Sweden.

The war will consume the whole Europe if US and NATO keep sending weapon to Ukraine

3 Likes

Re: Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by leofab(f): 2:11am On Apr 14, 2022
Wishful thinking
Re: Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by Owopariola01: 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
luwiizy:

This is how.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/03/18/upshot/ukraine-aid-details.html

Re: Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by Appleyard(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
blackboy:

Comments like this is why Bob Marley cried "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery."

So people can no longer give their opinion because of Visa or religious leaning? undecided

The person who zombified you like this will never go free.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Won Ukraine, Now Fighting NATO by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
blackboy:

Hating because of ISreal or their religion. Let us have an open mind. That is why Nigeria is the way it is . Continue hating each other [/s]

(1) (Reply)

Finland Leases Floating LNG Terminal For 10 Years To Break Free From Russian Gas / My Sister Called Me To Beg For N2k. I Feel Suicidal / Putin Soiled Himself After Falling Down Stairs Amid Cancer Battle Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.