Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Russia Bombs Ukraine Underground Command With Hypersonic Missile - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Bombs Ukraine Underground Command With Hypersonic Missile (681 Views)

Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) / Russia Successfully Tests Putin's Hypersonic Missile (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Bombs Ukraine Underground Command With Hypersonic Missile by Biodun556(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
shocked

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Underground Command With Hypersonic Missile by Biodun556(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Europe, most peaceful continent now a war zone

1 Like

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Underground Command With Hypersonic Missile by God1000(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Putin is a war criminal, he wants to rebuild Soviet Union, such a fantasy
Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Underground Command With Hypersonic Missile by Botlord: 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:
Stop crying on every thread, it's becoming a habit... tongue cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Underground Command With Hypersonic Missile by Hanibbal(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:

Putin is giving you migraine. Why?
I'm sure you don't sleep because of Putin.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Underground Command With Hypersonic Missile by MangekyoAlt: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nice one. Ukraine will be demilitarized weather they like it or not. They lost more 80% of their military capability already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Underground Command With Hypersonic Missile by Drenimarcus(m): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
THE UKRAINIAN MARINES, WHO TRIED TO BREAK OUT OF THE ENCIRCLEMENT IN MARIUPOL WITH A FIGHT, WHY? They don't understand where or why they are. And they are in captivity of the DPR forces. The story is the same: I didn't shoot, I'm a cook, I'm a driver... And in the documents of the certificate of participants of the ATO, the fixed special weapons are not for cooking. Captured, not surrendered.

There has been a lot of Captures today. Just end this war already!

UPDATE: 1000 Ukraine marines just surrendered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Underground Command With Hypersonic Missile by kingjis: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Biodun556:
shocked

Ukraine only win on social media
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Underground Command With Hypersonic Missile by Appleyard(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Drenimarcus:
THE UKRAINIAN MARINES, WHO TRIED TO BREAK OUT OF THE ENCIRCLEMENT IN MARIUPOL WITH A FIGHT, WHY? They don't understand where or why they are. And they are in captivity of the DPR forces. The story is the same: I didn't shoot, I'm a cook, I'm a driver... And in the documents of the certificate of participants of the ATO, the fixed special weapons are not for cooking. Captured, not surrendered.

There has been a lot of Captures today. Just end this war already!

UPDATE: 1000 Ukraine marines just surrendered.

1000? shocked
Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Underground Command With Hypersonic Missile by Appleyard(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
kingjis:

Ukraine only win on social media
Lol

While the comedian president is going from place to place begging for money and weapons. He honestly believe he can win.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Underground Command With Hypersonic Missile by Drenimarcus(m): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
Appleyard:

1000? shocked

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Underground Command With Hypersonic Missile by Cizarr(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Nice one. Ukraine will be demilitarized weather they like it or not. They lost more 80% of their military capability already
You keep saying the same thing since the beginning of the war. Keep dreaming
Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Underground Command With Hypersonic Missile by Biodun556(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2022
Cizarr:
You keep saying the same thing since the beginning of the war. Keep dreaming

Ukraine is gone, NATO/US want to open another front with Finland and Sweden

(1) (Reply)

Trump Will Be Re-elected / On Tuesday, An Attempt Coup Backed By NATO Was Stopped In Burkina Faso / Al-Qaida & IS Call On Followers To Strike Israeli, US And Jewish Targets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.