Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,619 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

The UK And Netherlands Taking Over Bulgarian Airspace Against Russian Aggression - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The UK And Netherlands Taking Over Bulgarian Airspace Against Russian Aggression (458 Views)

The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands / US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression / Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The UK And Netherlands Taking Over Bulgarian Airspace Against Russian Aggression by Ahmback(m): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
As cited on Twitter
The Netherlands �� & the UK �� have taken over #NATO’s enhanced air policing over #BlackSea Allies #Bulgaria �� & #Romania ��✈️

��Typhoons are replacing �� Eurofighters in Romania��

��F-35 fighter jets are taking over from ��Eurofighters in Bulgaria��

1 Like

Re: The UK And Netherlands Taking Over Bulgarian Airspace Against Russian Aggression by Ahmback(m): 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Am I the only person who've got this gut-feeling that a war between NATO and Russia is looming
Re: The UK And Netherlands Taking Over Bulgarian Airspace Against Russian Aggression by God1000(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
NATO is fully ready for any eventuality

1 Like

Re: The UK And Netherlands Taking Over Bulgarian Airspace Against Russian Aggression by airmax16: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
NATO and Russia should take it easy please coz of ww3 won't be funny not the style of ww1 or ww2 system of war is going to play out this time more tec heavy fighting
Re: The UK And Netherlands Taking Over Bulgarian Airspace Against Russian Aggression by Ahmback(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
NATO has always been ready to fight Russia, but got no justifications for such a deadly conflict.

i think they've got those justifications now
Re: The UK And Netherlands Taking Over Bulgarian Airspace Against Russian Aggression by Botlord: 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ahmback:
As cited on Twitter
WWW3 looming??

I pity those countries that'll be the first to be obliterated by Russia from earth... cheesy
Re: The UK And Netherlands Taking Over Bulgarian Airspace Against Russian Aggression by Ahmback(m): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Botlord:

WWW3 looming??

I pity those countries that'll be the first to be obliterated by Russia from earth... cheesy

And how is Russia gonna do that? Dude she's surrounded
Re: The UK And Netherlands Taking Over Bulgarian Airspace Against Russian Aggression by Sirlancelort(m): 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ahmback:
NATO has always been ready to fight Russia, but got no justifications for such a deadly conflict.

i think they've got those justifications now

During cuban missile crisis where both countries were involved directly them no fight na now them wan come fight?
Re: The UK And Netherlands Taking Over Bulgarian Airspace Against Russian Aggression by ken6488(m): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
NATO is geared towards war
Re: The UK And Netherlands Taking Over Bulgarian Airspace Against Russian Aggression by ratiken(m): 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Putin and Russia already on self destruct mode.

(1) (Reply)

Moscow Responds To Nuclear Weapons Claim / Russia Finally Gives Reason For Invasion Of Ukraine / Main Reason Sanctions On Russia Failed Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.