Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

“there Is No Amount Of Money A Man Can Give Me That I Can’t Give Myself” – Bb9ja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “there Is No Amount Of Money A Man Can Give Me That I Can’t Give Myself” – Bb9ja (432 Views)

I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) / See Why Aki & Pawpaw At Age 37 & 41 Years Still Can’t Give Birth And Have Childr / Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“there Is No Amount Of Money A Man Can Give Me That I Can’t Give Myself” – Bb9ja by LetDemKnow(m): 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2022

Big Brother Naija star, Iheme Faith Uloma better known as Ifu Ennada has revealed that there is no amount of money a man can give her that she doesn’t have.

The reality Tv star made this known via her Instagram stories on April 12 saying “Thanking God cos there’s really no amount of money a man can give me, I can’t give myself ,”

She also added that men do not have the monopoly for success or riches as, women can be as successful as men, only if they believe it.

See post;

A few months ago, the former Big Brother housemate turned actress expressed her tiredness over people tying her success to men. According to her, no man has ever paid her bills and she would rather do sh*t herself than bring forth disrespect.

Ifu Ennada participated in the third season of the reality Tv show.

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/there-is-no-amount-of-money-a-man-can-give-me-that-i-cant-give-myself-bbnaijas-ifu-ennada/
Re: “there Is No Amount Of Money A Man Can Give Me That I Can’t Give Myself” – Bb9ja by Mastakija(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hmm true
But how many women can boast of this

There alot into this matter
If a man isn't rich enough to satisfy his broke woman financially the woman myt actually not give him the attention he needs
She'll be like he's too broke he cant do this for me he cant do dat for me

And if it's the way round, the man myt become intimidated and ofcus jealousy and envy will come in and i feel that's what myt have happened in d case of oshinaschi nwackwu

And if we should look at it in this way if the man and the woman are both financially independent there is a chances that the mutual understanding myt not b there they esepecually if some quarrel happens the woman myt b like at least i thank God i can feed my self so if we divorce it doesn't do anything to me but what abt the child or the children (this story actually happened)
They both got divorced but each one of them tried to win their childs love they tried including lying against each other to the boy and ofcus by spoiling the child with mad money that really affected the boy who is now having issues getting a woman

This things have their own disadvantage and advantages too

I know im not making any sense but anyhow sha grin

The best thing is dat the man and the woman should just be poorgrin just kidding grin

Anyways i do pencil portrait u can contact me for any kinda portrait u want u can check my signature
Below are some of our unfinished works

Re: “there Is No Amount Of Money A Man Can Give Me That I Can’t Give Myself” – Bb9ja by Nwodosis(m): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Self advertorial for Mr Right!
Re: “there Is No Amount Of Money A Man Can Give Me That I Can’t Give Myself” – Bb9ja by Mooh247: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Fufu eneida still dey lie about
Re: “there Is No Amount Of Money A Man Can Give Me That I Can’t Give Myself” – Bb9ja by Goldbw122(m): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Looking for someone that will give her wotowoto..
Re: “there Is No Amount Of Money A Man Can Give Me That I Can’t Give Myself” – Bb9ja by GooodHardDick: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
This rubbish must not make FP angry

The mods should take note!
Re: “there Is No Amount Of Money A Man Can Give Me That I Can’t Give Myself” – Bb9ja by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:
This rubbish must not make FP angry

The mods should take note!
If e no mk FP make i bend. Mods wey dey on Canadian loud 24/7 cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Slayqueen Brags After Making N1.1m From Doing It With A Dog In Lagos / Princess Of Africa, James Brown, Returns To Nigeria / Rihanna Gives Birth To Her First Child With ASAP Rocky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.