Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,063 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi (9774 Views)

Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl / Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting Four Teenage Boys In Lagos / Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by DamnnNiggarr: 9:31am On Apr 13, 2022
NSCDC apprehends 13 suspects for allegedly abducting 18-year-old girl in Kogi
Thirteen suspects have been arrested by the Nigeria Security as Civil Defence Corps, (NSCDC), for allegedly abducting an 18 years old girl in Kogi State.

The suspects consist of nine males and four females.

The arrested suspects are, Mohammed Abdul aged (25), Mohammed Ibrahim, (24), Samuel Adesina, (23), Malik Mohammed, 24), Olatoyor Mathew, (26), Tenimu Abubakar, (25) and Shittu Ibrahim.

Other suspects paraded by the command were Momoh Friday,(22), Abdullah I I’d rid, (21), Oluyomi Bisola Adesewa, (24), Mariam Mohammed, (22), Yakubu Neifisat, (25), and Samson Rosemary, (22).

Parading the suspects on Tuesday, the Kogi State Commandant, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, (NSCDC), Suleiman Ibrahim Mafara told newsmen that, one Miss Elizabeth Ojo was reportedly kidnapped on the 10th of April 2022 by a syndicate led by one Godwin Daniel who is currently at large.

He said through intelligence gathering, his officers were able to uncover the hideout of the kidnappers and rescue the victim alive.

“The suspects led by one Godwin Daniel, kidnapped Miss Elizabeth and took her to one hotel here in Lokoja the Kogi State capital. My officers through intelligent reports were able to track their location and arrested these 13 suspects. Their gang leader as I speak to you is currently on the run. We are going to apprehend him as soon as possible” he added.

According to Mafara, the suspects are still under investigation and would soon be charged to court.

He, however, appealed to parents to caution their wards from every act of crime and criminality, adding that, the public should report any suspicious character within their environment.

Items recovered from the suspects include hard drugs, including Indian hemp, charms, weapons, Honda car with registration number Kogi LKJ 137 BJK.

Meanwhile, the Kogi State Command of NSCDC has arrested one Mohammed Ibrahim who specializes in stealing building materials.

Parading the suspects, the Kogi State NSCDC Commandant, Suleiman Ibrahim Mafara said the suspects confessed to using charms to disappear in a bid to carry out his nefarious activities,

The suspects upon interrogation by DAILY Post correspondent confessed to the crime.

The suspects said” I won’t lie I have been stealing for several years since I lost my father when I was eight years of age. Things are hard so I must feed myself and my family. Please tell them to forgive me. I won’t do it again”.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/12/nscdc-arrests-13-suspects-for-abducting-18-years-old-girl-in-kogi/

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2022
Good
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by Rastaramsey(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Thats what's up mah niggarr...

Them wan mine her skull

Criminals just too much for this country....

Buhari enh, that niggar just make everything hard for a common man...

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by Seyiemath(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2022
DO THIS NOW BEFORE YOUR ATM CARDS GET HACKED BY YAHOO BOYS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9P7MI9oz74
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by BigRocky: 10:23am On Apr 13, 2022
Our partial advocate of women right should come and see.

Women are not saint or totally innocent afterall
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by ATEAMS: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2022
When the devil sees a man or woman who really believes in prayer, who knows how to pray, and who really does pray, and, above all, when he sees a whole church on its face before God in prayer, he trembles as much as he ever did, for he knows that his day in that church or community is at an end.
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by Nbotee(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2022
If they are all still under investigations why den come out to issue a press release about their crime?
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by eddynaira125: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2022
HK boys spotted.

NSCDC while the lies
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by Dare1971(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2022
Very good
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by BIGDADDY000(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2022
wetin happen to that one wey dey pose like FROG beside those officers

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Make una call of ASUU strike una no gree, Una never see anything.
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by Iamnorth: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2022
Bunch of crackheads! Say No to Drugs!
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by Proudlyomonna: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2022
E be like se na only me and 6 others be the only legit hustler wey remain for this Country oo shocked
Everybody wan become Dangote in a blink of an eye angry
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by alizma: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2022
eddynaira125:
HK boys spotted.

NSCDC while the lies
I was thinking the same thing. But try as much as possible to avoid anything that will bring you are this people in one news.
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by Emmanueldavis(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
NSCDC apprehends 13 suspects for allegedly abducting 18-year-old girl in Kogi

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/12/nscdc-arrests-13-suspects-for-abducting-18-years-old-girl-in-kogi/

Una don tired to dey recognized them as yahoo boyz..make una tell us.
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by samuelevans(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2022
my neighbor was included
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by Sultty(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2022
good job, she was taken to an hotel in lokoja undecidedto do what exactly
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by Awesomeking: 11:24am On Apr 13, 2022
Lol Nigerian security forces constantly parading suspects who haven't been charged to court.. We haven't been told what their intentions are because they have none, clearly this is a case of a relationship between the girl and one of the suspects and as they no see the main guy catch.. Dem pack all him friends � �
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by Ykc2(m): 11:39am On Apr 13, 2022
That name mohammed fear me pass snake,anybody him na na Mohammed I no dey near the person e.g Mohammed buhari
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by tillaman(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2022
Na anarchy go happen for this nation last last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by bizzibodi(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2022
The is something evil about this name that start with M.
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by Illuminatiship(m): 11:47am On Apr 13, 2022
Ok
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by jaxxy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
They arrest suspects b4 actually doing proper investigation and arraign even random suspects like prime suspects or like criminals.

A very unprofessional and archaic system.
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by samiabigail: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
samuelevans:
my neighbor was included
undecided
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by kingyakos: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Government should make kidnapping and corruption a dead sentence in nigeria.
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by Brendaniel: 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
see how this thread is empty because it happened in kogi, let the state change to any south-east state and you will see how full the thread will be...
Re: NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi by McTominay(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
This is too bad. I know one of them who used to be my junior in secondary school

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Head Coach Of Rivers United, Stanley Eguma Released By His Abductors / I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma / Court Jails Man 14 Years For Importing Cocaine In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.