Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl (9061 Views)

Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting Four Teenage Boys In Lagos / NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi / Man Arraigned For Using Female Facebook Account For N1.5 Million Fraud(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by Esther125: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
The Police, on Tuesday, arraigned a 20-year-old man, Adeleke Temitope, before an Ado-Ekiti Magistrate’s Court for allegedly abducting a 15-year-old girl.

The defendant, of no fixed address, is standing trial on a charge of unlawful abduction.

The prosecutor, Insp Sodiq Adeniyi, told the court that the defendant committed the offence on Aug. 30 in Ikere-Ekiti.

Adeniyi said the defendant unlawfully abducted one Adeyemi Ayomide, a 15-year-old girl, against her will.

The offence, according to him, contravenes Section 275 of the Criminal Laws of Ekiti State, 2021.

The prosecutor urged the court to adjourn the case to enable him study the file and assemble his witnesses.

The defendant, however, pleaded not guilty to the charge preferred against him.

His counsel, Mr Benjamin Aladesuyi, urged the court to grant his client bail, with a promise that he would not jump bail.

The Magistrate, Dolapo Babalogbon, granted the defendant bail in the sum of N50,000, with one surety in like sum.

She adjourned the case till Nov.22 for hearing.

https://.ng/2023/10/10/man-arraigned-for-allegedly-abducting-15-year-old-girl/

Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by Sirmwill: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
I hope the girl is alive 🙏

1 Like

Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by TONY042(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
Cut em prick, ASAP
Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by Cassandraloius: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
I pray she's alive. That man is very foolish. He should be punished. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by Mvnster: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
20 year old with no address grin grin. Just say yahoo boy lodge babe for 2weeks.

Cassandraloius:
If she was dead the charge would have read murder instead.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by Candlelitt: 5:44am On Oct 11, 2023
That's just sick
Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by MrAgbako: 5:46am On Oct 11, 2023
Abduct ke?
Say watin happen?
Kidnapping gone wrong😂
Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:53am On Oct 11, 2023
This news get K-leg. Please I need more investigation

6 Likes

Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by Boogyman557: 5:57am On Oct 11, 2023
nn
Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by Honestfrend: 6:03am On Oct 11, 2023
Mvnster:
20 year old with no address grin grin. Just say yahoo boy lodge babe for 2weeks.

Simple and short.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:05am On Oct 11, 2023
Mvnster:

Abi naa....

Plus, if the case was so grievous, would the judge have granted ₦50k bail?

Even the abduction charge as it stands should have gotten much stiffer bail conditions, if any at all.

The matter sef get k-leg.

11 Likes

Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by LordReed(m): 6:09am On Oct 11, 2023
Esther125:

https://.ng/2023/10/10/man-arraigned-for-allegedly-abducting-15-year-old-girl/

This sounds more like the parents of the girl being angry with their daughter's boyfriend. Which means the guy is probably a stupid randy young goat.

12 Likes

Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by Shedrack777: 6:18am On Oct 11, 2023
THE man wants tight kpekus that'll grip his abunnan well well

1 Like

Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by HandsomeHITLER(m): 6:21am On Oct 11, 2023
I doubt that there was any abduction... Guy man lodged girlfriend somewhere... Popsy and Momsy found out, after beating said daughter; forced her to confess to this one. So as to deal with the boy. angry

11 Likes

Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by fatboyslym007: 6:23am On Oct 11, 2023
This sounds more like a case of young lovebirds, getting caught or date gone wrong.

How did he kidnap her?
Under what circumstances was she rescued?

If the case was from the girl's parents, then it's more of trying to punish the guy.
Also 15 years old is underage dating, but that's the new generation, 14-17 year old they enter runs...

If the case is from the girl, how did she escape?
Any prior evidence of the two in any kind relationship?
More questions

Please Note: the accusation was abduction not r@pe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by Unperturbedpota: 6:27am On Oct 11, 2023
After supporting tinubu they have now resorted to kidnapping and child molestation

2 Likes

Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by stuffs2002: 6:30am On Oct 11, 2023
Mvnster:

I also suspected the underaged girl followed a yahoo boy. I was once a social worker and many small girls are fond of disappearing from home only to be found in the houses of their "boyfriends"

Even during my NYSC days in Ogun State, many of these tenage girls will be visiting corpers sectreetly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by lasheun: 6:39am On Oct 11, 2023
This would never be a crime in the North..
If you know, you know grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:41am On Oct 11, 2023
grin
Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by Bubu4Sea: 6:45am On Oct 11, 2023
Na dem angry
If they are not rap*ing , they are mining skulls.
See the fraudulent president they have fostered on us.

Brown Roof Republic, an evil gathering angry
Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by stuffs2002: 6:48am On Oct 11, 2023
lasheun:
This would never be a crime in the North..
If you know, you know grin shocked

1. She would be married to her sweetheart in the north
2. She would be killed and her scull used for ritual in the SW
3. She would be murdered, cooked and eaten in the SE

1 Like

Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by Dcaliphate(m): 6:48am On Oct 11, 2023
Small pricck and toutou matter they don begin term am abduction, a girl that went on her own volition then changed it for her host when terms and conditions changed
Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by easzypeaszy(m): 6:52am On Oct 11, 2023
TONY042:
Cut em prick, ASAP
My brther...if no be say to post ppl picture no good ehhn...I create trend of tins am seeing in an hotel I am currently fixin all der AC.
I discover girls bw 14 to 16 wl lodge in an hotel for days...no goin home
I was told dey hv spent 2weeks and dats wht dey.
In diff rooms av seen atleast 15 girls of that age range and boys of 17 to 22
Guy dat guy fit dey run same parol

1 Like

Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:55am On Oct 11, 2023
Cassandraloius:

You believed the 20yr old boy actually abducted the 15yr old girl?
Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by VoltageDivida(m): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2023
Just two young lovebirds enjoying their escapade.
Parents got angry probably cos the boy no dey settle them well

2 Likes

Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by BigYash: 7:07am On Oct 11, 2023
easzypeaszy:
My brther...if no be say to post ppl picture no good ehhn...I create trend of tins am seeing in an hotel I am currently fixin all der AC.
I discover girls bw 14 to 16 wl lodge in an hotel for days...no goin home
I was told dey hv spent 2weeks and dats wht dey.
In diff rooms av seen atleast 15 girls of that age range and boys of 17 to 22
Guy dat guy fit dey run same parol
U see all these underaged girls,them com worst o. Saw one trying to give birth ,when she is not pregnant days ago online. It was said a random guy used her for rituals . Small girl wen never suppose know man o.. But she dey sleep around, because of how the society don turn things.. I no really dey too blame them again bros.. Na some of them be bread winner for their family o.. Some stupid parents even encourage their daughters to go into it..

3 Likes

Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by Otulented: 7:24am On Oct 11, 2023
Yoruba people the skull miners, nde ara.

1 Like

Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by Meteng: 7:27am On Oct 11, 2023
Chei! He don pound the smallie taya

1 Like

Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by Mvnster: 7:36am On Oct 11, 2023
stuffs2002:

I also suspected the underaged girl followed a yahoo boy. I was once a social worker and many small girls are fond of disappearing from home only to be found in the houses of their "boyfriends"

Even during my NYSC days in Ogun State, many of these tenage girls will be visiting corpers sectreetly
They are mostly naive and dont really know what life is about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rev. Elisha Numan Regains Freedom 15 Days After Kidnap / Abia Community Arrests 3 Men For Stealing Battery From Communication Mast / Incest! Man Keeps Daughter Captive For 24yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.