Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,783 members, 7,844,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

A Question For Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Question For Men (421 Views)

Question For Husbands. / Fellow Introverts I Have A Question For You / Is It A Question Of Trust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For Men by Heiterkeit(f): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Men, what is that one minor negative attitude from a woman that would make you not want to marry her, even though you see her as a good woman and love her?

2 Likes

Re: A Question For Men by postmann: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Heiterkeit:
Men, what is that one minor negative attitude from a woman that would make you not want to marry her, even though you see her as a good woman and love her?

If the grip of her pûssy walls suggests more body count than she's willing to admit.

Or;

Were you expecting me to say lack of submission? Nah! We've given up on that with this generation of women.
Re: A Question For Men by emmanuelbrown26: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
postmann:

If the grip of her pûssy walls suggest more body count than she's willing to admit.

Or;

Were you expecting me to say lack of submission? Nah! We've given up on that with this generation of women.
GBAMSOLUTELY. U HV SAID IT ALL BABA. WE HV GIVEN UP ON DAUGHTERS OF EVE

1 Like

Re: A Question For Men by Jeon(f): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
and those two above would claimed to wife a virgin or not, meanwhile they said her vagina would determine the blah blah blah blah blah .....

how does you dided that?

2 Likes

Re: A Question For Men by Raalsalghul: 12:35am On Apr 14, 2022
postmann:

If the grip of her pûssy walls suggests more body count than she's willing to admit.

Or;

You be were, I swear. Lol!

grin
Re: A Question For Men by Cutehector(m): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2022
Heiterkeit:
an entitlement mentality. That the world revolves around her

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Have MouthAction With Women Are Stupid – Lady States (Video) / You Can Sue Your Partner For Refusing To Honor His/her Marriage Promise To You. / In The UK, If You Abuse Your Children, They Will Be Taken From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.