Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? (14495 Views)

I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! / Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? / Bakers Hike Bread, Biscuits Prices By 30% Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Redman44(m): 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hello Food lovers on Nairaland cool cool. How are you doing? May the good lord continue to be with you. Amen.

I am conducting a research on Chin-chin and Biscuits. I know Nigerians love eating both of them smiley smiley smiley smiley.

I would love to know which one of these savoury snacks that you love most. Please give reasons why you love chin-chin more than biscuits or the reverse.

I will appreciate your contributions and comments. I want to find out something. Thanks.

NB: You can tell us your favourite brand of biscuit or chin-chin if you want to do that. Cheers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Redman44(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Is Chin-chin more popular than biscuits in Nigeria? Will you buy chin-chin rather than biscuits if you are given 500 Naira to make a purchase of any of the two? Please let me hear from you. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Babaken(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chi-chi with enough butter is good to go but there's this potato biscuit In green pack I normally enjoy with super yogurt melted one I take it during lunch hmmmm the smoothness no be here.

18 Likes

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Redman44(m): 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Babaken:
Chi-chi with enough butter is good to go but there's this potato biscuit In green pack I normally enjoy with super yogurt melted one I take it during lunch hmmmm the smoothness no be here.

Thank you, My brother. God bless you. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
I love well-made chinchin anyday. Would be nice if it were less fatty but tasty, not dry. I am not a fan of biscuits mind you. But when I find good chinchin, I am usually hooked for a while or until the craving eventually passes. undecided

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by lilvicky68(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Biscuits esp butter scotch or short cake

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by CandyOps(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
Biscuits all the way. Who chin-chin epp? E dey give me headache.

I sabi chop biscuits that year sha

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Redman44(m): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
lilvicky68:
Biscuits esp butter scotch or short cake

Ha, I can see the chin-chin haters here shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Chin-chin is good o cool cool cool.

I rep the chin-chin brigade.

5 Likes

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Redman44(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I love well-made chinchin anyday. Would be nice if it were less fatty but tasty, not dry. I am not a fan of biscuits mind you. But when I find good chinchin, I am usually hooked for a while or until the craving eventually passes. undecided

Well made chin-chin cool cool. Thanks, sir. Tasty chin-chin rocks smiley smiley smiley.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by lilvicky68(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
Redman44:

Ha, I can see the chin-chin haters here shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Chin-chin is good o cool cool cool.

I rep the chin-chin brigade.
Some chin chin are so strong even hammer can't break them easily

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Redman44(m): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Keep the cooments coming, Nairalanders. Thanks.
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Kobojunkie: 2:15am On Apr 14, 2022
lilvicky68:

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 14, 2022
For me its chin-chin. especially the fat crunchy not too hard type I make myself. Very milky, butter filled and rich in taste.

Not those pako type of chin-chin that will shift your jaw. cheesy

Butter is the secret to a soft chin-chin.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Mariangeles(f): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:

That means, you want the one made with full cream powdered milk.
I like mine flavoured with nutmeg.

I hardly like biscuits.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Mariangeles(f): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
lilvicky68:

Those are not well made.
A good chinchin should be between crunchy and crumbly.

5 Likes

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by lilvicky68(m): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

Those are not well made.
A good chinchin should be between crunchy and crumbly.
Like they were made with cement not flour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Noshitboi(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
I love chin chin wella but no be that type wey dey comot teeth o

2 Likes

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by NwaNimo1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kuli Kuli and biscuit
) .
[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]

....na better combo!

7 Likes

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Brendaniel: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Biscuit business requires big money to start while chin chin requires small money to start...

4 Likes

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by bro4u: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Christmas chin chin..

3 Likes

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Righthussle: 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
Team chin chin

2 Likes

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Vipro(m): 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
Space for sell grin
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by bluefilm: 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
Pussy.

I like Pussy the most.
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Wizpa(m): 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
I prefer chin chin though because it gives you work in crunching it which makes it more engaging.

Let's settle this once and for all

Like for Chin-chin, share for biscuits

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Treasure17(m): 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
Biscuits all the way because of varieties.
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
Chichi every night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
I will go with chinchin, if not for anything but the sound

In Abuja and in need of POS machine for your business ? Payment on delivery

MerchantPOS4@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by MAGG0T(m): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
cheesy

Toto any time any day, who chin and biscuit epp
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Biscuits and ChinChin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Kaxmytex(m): 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
Na soft life i come abeg..
Chin chin wey too hard fit break jaw, if I throw one for my mouth and I feel am see sey hin hard pas my level, I dey dash out the remaining ones asap, back in the days, all dose pako biscuits ehn, I dey wave dem from afar..
Chin-chin wey no too hard and biscuits wey no too sweet is a go for me...

2 Likes

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Omniman(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
grin Chin Chin and groundnut everyday everytime, twice on sunday...

2 Likes

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Cti28(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Biskit or chim chim......hmm!
I will go for both.

So Nairaland Redpillers have successfully retired Iyaebe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? / A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing / HOW TO USE CARROT OIL for SKIN BLEACHING?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.