Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Vehicles To Purchase In Cotonou: - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Vehicles To Purchase In Cotonou: (459 Views)

We Now Accept Non Running Vehicles To: Cotonou, Benin Rep, Lagos, Tema, Ghana / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Price Inquiry: I'm Sending Vehicles To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vehicles To Purchase In Cotonou: by bimbolats: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2011
Buy your cars, buses, trucks, tankers etc, through me in cotonou.
How to purchase is very easy all we need to do is go down to cotonou to view vehicles u dreamed of having or capable of having. A transport fare of 5,000 Naira and a deposit of 20,000 Naira in order to secure vehicle of choice is needed to begin with.

After you have found a vehicle of choice and the deposit has been made, in order to make purchase of the vehicle, there are banks which exist here over there at cotonou where u can make withdrawals for payment on the same day you view vehicle. You also come along with your withdrawals booklet or check book.

In the budget i will give to you includes a legal and certified custom duty, and cost of transporting the vehicle to Lagos. Excluding that is the transportation fee to cotonou and the deposit being made for the vehicle.

My agency fee is 30,000 Naira, you can contact me for more details, on your vehicle of choice and i will give u budgets and estimates.

ABIMBOLA OLATOYE
abimbolaolatoye@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Car Insurance Online / Car Insurance For Car Tested And Trusted / Registered 2001 Toyota 4 Runner: N1.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.