Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Why Must Jesus die For Anyone's Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Must Jesus die For Anyone's Sin? (509 Views)

When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? / Why Did Jesus Die? / Jesus Didn't Die for Anyone's Sin nor to save everyone from sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must Jesus die For Anyone's Sin? by haekymbahd(m): 2:41am On Apr 14, 2022
Deuteronomy 24
16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers; only for his own sin shall anyone be put to death.

Ezekiel 18
30 Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, says the Lord God. Repent and turn from all your transgressions, lest iniquity be your ruin and so shall they not be a stumbling block to you.(C)
31 Cast away from you all your transgressions by which you have transgressed against Me, and make you a new mind and heart and a new spirit. For why will you die, O house of Israel?(D)
32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him who dies, says the Lord God. Therefore turn (be converted) and live!

1. Was Jesus put to death for his own sin since it was a plan from Jesus(God) himself to be put to death.

2. According to Christianity Jesus (God, Father) was put to death for the sin of mankind (his children) for what reason, when God can Just forgive what do we need human sacrifice for.

3. If anyone dies only for his own sin, how did people get saved even without Jesus.

4. Since the death of Jesus what has changed. Women still experience pain at childbirth, humans are still sinning, humans are still dieing. Why didn't Jesus death take humans back to default setting (a world with no sin) when we were like zombies before eating fruit of knowledge...

5. Since Adam didn't ask for permission of Human before eating forbidden fruit. Why must everyone beleive that Jesus died to be saved if truly he wants to die for mankind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Must Jesus die For Anyone's Sin? by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:43am On Apr 14, 2022
haekymbahd:
Deuteronomy 24
16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers; only for his own sin shall anyone be put to death.

Ezekiel 18
30 Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, says the Lord God. Repent and turn from all your transgressions, lest iniquity be your ruin and so shall they not be a stumbling block to you.(C)
31 Cast away from you all your transgressions by which you have transgressed against Me, and make you a new mind and heart and a new spirit. For why will you die, O house of Israel?(D)
32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him who dies, says the Lord God. Therefore turn (be converted) and live!

1. Was Jesus put to death for his own sin since it was a plan from Jesus(God) himself to be put to death.

2. According to Christianity Jesus (God, Father) was put to death for the sin of mankind (his children) for what reason, when God can Just forgive what do we need human sacrifice for.

3. If anyone dies only for his own sin, how did people get saved even without Jesus.

4. Since the death of Jesus what has changed. Women still experience pain at childbirth, humans are still sinning, humans are still dieing. Why didn't Jesus death take humans back to default setting (a world with no sin) when we were like zombies before eating fruit of knowledge...

5. Since Adam didn't ask for permission of Human before eating forbidden fruit. Why must everyone beleive that Jesus died to be saved if truly he wants to die for mankind.

The best person to answer all your questions is the Holy Spirit
HE won't talk to u though if u don't have a personal relationship
I advise that u listen to all koinonia messages and attend the Living Faith church to be know GOD better ...as u put urself thru the School of the Spirit, HE will answer all ur puzzling questions
Re: Why Must Jesus die For Anyone's Sin? by ChocolateWine(f): 6:21am On Apr 14, 2022
We're not dying from Adams so. We inherited Adams sin. We're dying from our own inherited sin.

1. Jesus has no sin for he was born perfect, that is without the intercourse of two imperfect persons.

2. Yeah, God was accused. As a judge he didn't want to misuse his power, so he allowed the accuser to defend his case. Base on the outcome of that case he can then rule other similar cases.

3. Without Jesus all humans were doomed to death. That is why we say he became our father when bought us out of sin. He became the second Adam.

4. The full benefit of that death would be experienced after the end of this world.

5. Adam became our first father. I don't think your parents consulted you before the gave birth to you. You had no choice if they transfered their traits, their looks or even their defects.

Visit jw.org for more

If you don't get it, forget it. tongue just teasing....if don't get any of my answers just ask I'll expantiate

1 Like

Re: Why Must Jesus die For Anyone's Sin? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:43am On Apr 14, 2022
haekymbahd:

The Law is Always an eye for an eye.
One man brought sin, One man will have to take it away.
Re: Why Must Jesus die For Anyone's Sin? by haekymbahd(m): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The Law is Always an eye for an eye.
One man brought sin, One man will have to take it away.

so has he taken the sin away, what has changed since the death of Jesus?

Adam brought sin or that was the first sin to be committed. Maybe you state your reference from the old testament where it is written that Adam brought sin.
Re: Why Must Jesus die For Anyone's Sin? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:34am On Apr 14, 2022
haekymbahd:
Deuteronomy 24

This has nothing to do with Christ's dying for us. This is just a prohibitory Law God gave knowing how wicked you people are that you people can kill a person's father just because the son has done an evil and vice versa.

haekymbahd:
[
Ezekiel 18

How can God be happy when a person dies? But The Law must run its course.

haekymbahd:
[

You already know Jesus had no sin, so you ask a stupid question.

haekymbahd:

Jesus is not God Father and you already know this.

God honours His Law at all times and will always apply it. Therefore, Everything goes through the process of Law and must do so, without deviation.

haekymbahd:
[

The Law!

haekymbahd:
[

Did these people go through The Law? No. They did what they like and even broke more Laws.

haekymbahd:
[

Now, your madness has clearly come out! Is permission and believe the same thing or even connected?

Leave our Bible and Our Lord alone, go and live your life as you want it. No one is begging you or compelling you to take The Lord, Jesus.

Go your own way!
Re: Why Must Jesus die For Anyone's Sin? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2022
haekymbahd:
so has he taken it away, what has changed since the death of Jesus?

of course He did!

Everything changed, ONLY FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT TO DIE!

haekymbahd:

The bible said father shall not be put to death for the sin of their children and vice versa, How is that an eye for an eye when everyone will bear his or her cross seperately?

If everyone bears their own cross, is that not "An eye for an eye" in motion?

haekymbahd:

Adam brought sin or that was the first sin to be committed.

Is it not both? Does the first sin not bring sin?

Shall rain fall and rain not come?
Re: Why Must Jesus die For Anyone's Sin? by haekymbahd(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Is it not both? Does the first sin not bring sin?
Saying Adam brought sin upon mankind is different from the first sin ever committed because you are impling mankind couldn't have committed a sin.

Wherever there is Law then sin exist. God gave Adam and Eve the Law of not eating the forbidden fruit.

Wasn't sin a time bomb waiting to be ticked. If Adam and eve could fall for Satan it means it was only a matter of time before they sin they were not immuned to sin. So what sin did Jesus take away?

Why is child birth for women still painful didn't Jesus take that away too.

Why are humans still sinning if Jesus has taken away the sin?
Re: Why Must Jesus die For Anyone's Sin? by AntiChristian: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

Answer the question with all the Holy spirit subscription you get. Abi you no get any holy spirit to answer the OP?

The best person to answer all your questions is the Holy Spirit
HE won't talk to u though if u don't have a personal relationship
I advise that u listen to all koinonia messages and attend the Living Faith church to be know GOD better ...as u put urself thru the School of the Spirit, HE will answer all ur puzzling questions

What truth has the Holy Spirit given to you Christians for over 2000 years Jesus left? More divisions than unity!

John 16:6-8, 12-13:
“It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor [Paraclete] will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin…

I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.”

And we know that only God is omniscient! Jesus and Holy Spirit are not.

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Matthew 24:36
Re: Why Must Jesus die For Anyone's Sin? by AntiChristian: 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
ChocolateWine:
We're not dying from Adams so. We inherited Adams sin. We're dying from our own inherited sin.

1. Jesus has no sin for he was born perfect, that is without the intercourse of two imperfect persons.

Jesus was born by a woman who was a descendant of Adam. So How didn't he inherit the sin? Jesus lived in the womb like other fetus. He drank breast milk too. Did you inherit your dad's sins? Did your Dad inherit his dad's sin? Why not?

2. Yeah, God was accused. As a judge he didn't want to misuse his power, so he allowed the accuser to defend his case. Base on the outcome of that case he can then rule other similar cases.
God has all the power in His dominion to use as He deem fit. No one can question God. Wetin be all this disregard of God?

3. Without Jesus all humans were doomed to death. That is why we say he became our father when bought us out of sin. He became the second Adam.
Before Jesus people's sin were forgiven. After Jesus we would still ask God to forgive our sins and He will forgive us if He wills. It is only a ritualist that needs human blood sacrifice of a man of a particular age to be sacrificed before redemption/breakthrough!

4. The full benefit of that death would be experienced after the end of this world.

So person acclaimed to have died over 2000 years ago, the benefit of his death will never be felt till the end of the world? lipsrsealed

5. Adam became our first father. I don't think your parents consulted you before the gave birth to you. You had no choice if they transfered their traits, their looks or even their defects.
Adam was not even aware of what you claim. If Adam's sins where inherited then your father's sins you would inherit and it shouldn't terminate at any point.

Visit jw.org for more
Chai so you be JW. Like Cornel and Max. Hope no be their other account be this sef.

I am not dying of any inherited sins o! No bearer of burden will carry other's burden! As you lay our bed so you lie on it. What you sow is what you reap!
Re: Why Must Jesus die For Anyone's Sin? by ChocolateWine(f): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
AntiChristian:

[s]
Jesus was born by a woman who was a descendant of Adam. So How didn't he inherit the sin? Jesus lived in the womb like other fetus. He drank breast milk too. Did you inherit your dad's sins? Did your Dad inherit his dad's sin? Why not?

God has all the power in His dominion to use as He deem fit. No one can question God. Wetin be all this disregard of God?

Before Jesus people's sin were forgiven. After Jesus we would still ask God to forgive our sins and He will forgive us if He wills. It is only a ritualist that needs human blood sacrifice of a man of a particular age to be sacrificed before redemption/breakthrough!

So person acclaimed to have died over 2000 years ago, the benefit of his death will never be felt till the end of the world? lipsrsealed

Adam was not even aware of what you claim. If Adam's sins where inherited then your father's sins you would inherit and it shouldn't terminate at any point.

Chai so you be JW. Like Cornel and Max. Hope no be their other account be this sef.

I am not dying of any inherited sins o! No bearer of burden will carry other's burden! As you lay our bed so you lie on it. What you sow is what you reap[/s]

Would you get away from here, idiot!
Re: Why Must Jesus die For Anyone's Sin? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
haekymbahd:
Saying Adam brought sin upon mankind is different from the first sin ever committed because you are impling mankind couldn't have committed a sin.

Interesting, you are on to something I already know.

I do not imply it, Adam did bring the Off-fence of Sin to mankind, but giving off-fences occurred even before the Sin. (Yes I Said it). It is also a part of good natural living with its own natural off-fence resolution.

Before, the Sin, (Lack of evil) offences was not a dangerous and evil thing, but with the presence of evil (presence of evil because of the knowledge of evil) the goodness of offences became tainted.

So now, when offences are given, men have to enquire if that offence was given in evil and with evil (malice/mala-fides) or done good minded ( bona-fided)

haekymbahd:

Wherever there is Law then sin exist. God gave Adam and Eve the Law of not eating the forbidden fruit.

I did say you are on to what I know! cheesy The Law, made the earth and everything in it, including man, so The Law was always there, even waiting for man to come meet Him.

haekymbahd:

Wasn't sin a time bomb waiting to be ticked. If Adam and eve could fall for Satan it means it was only a matter of time before they sin they were not immuned to sin.

2 Answers: Yes and No.

Yes, because Satan will keep trying to find a person who will let him in.

And "No", if Adam and those who did not give Satan any attention stood guard to warn every soul born, saying "you see that bastard called Satan, do not give him any attention at all. Don't listen to him, don't talk to him, don't let him talk to you, tell him to get out, when you see him"

AND THAT BOMB MAY NEVER BLOW UP!.

haekymbahd:

So what sin did Jesus take away?

If you have come this far, you ought to have figured it out!

haekymbahd:
[
Why is child birth for women still painful didn't Jesus take that away too.

As I said earlier, ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO LIVE AND NOW, I ADD AND HAVE TRULY FOUND LIFE!

Else, women shall still continue to carry their Curses.

haekymbahd:

Why are humans still sinning if Jesus has taken away the sin?

AS I SAID, JESUS'S SALVATION IS FOR ONLY THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT TO DIE!
Re: Why Must Jesus die For Anyone's Sin? by AntiChristian: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
ChocolateWine:

Would you get away from here, idiot!

Look for the idiot at home!

Here is a public forum. It either you counter my argument, give your own opinion or you keep mute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Jesus die For Anyone's Sin? by ChocolateWine(f): 8:17am On Apr 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

Look for the idiot at home!

Here is a public forum. It either you counter my argument, give your own opinion or you keep mute.

Your stupidity is epic!

On a second thought I've decided to reply so you won't look like you have sense.

1. Jesus wasn't born from intercourse of two imperfect people. Adam was imperfect so we became imperfect. My parents are imperfect, so I'm imperfect.

2. God doesn't misuse his power. He's not an idiot like you. If he slept with all the women in the world no one would question him. We all have the power for good and bad, but God ask us to choose the good. That's the same way he chooses his power for good.

3. Sins forgiven before Christ were temporary to relief guilt, but their death was eternal. Jesus death gave them a chance to live forever. The law says an eye for an eye. I'm sure someone who murders your child should be left to go scot-free. (Hebrews 10:4,10; Hebrews 9:22)

4. You're not dying of inherited sin, what are you dying of? Stupidity? Mumu tongue

I invite you to the memorial at sundown today and give your life to Christ.
Re: Why Must Jesus die For Anyone's Sin? by AntiChristian: 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
ChocolateWine:

Your stupidity is epic!

I transfer that to someone as old as me at your family house!

On a second thought I've decided to reply so you won't look like you have sense.

1. Jesus wasn't born from intercourse of two imperfect people. Adam was imperfect so we became imperfect. My parents are imperfect, so I'm imperfect.
so why did Jesus get two genealogies in Matthew and Luke up to Joseph? When Jesus has imperfections people in his genealogies doesn't that make him imperfect?

2. God doesn't misuse his power. He's not an idiot like you. If he slept with all the women in the world no one would question him. We all have the power for good and bad, but God ask us to choose the good. That's the same way he chooses his power for good.

It seems your own type of Christian is the abusive type. Probably your parents imbibe that in you.
God choose his power for good. So how do you explain Isaiah 45: 7? How do you explain God sending fire to Job in Job 1:16 destroying everything he had but his life?

3. Sins forgiven before Christ were temporary to relief guilt, but their death was eternal. Jesus death gave them a chance to live forever. The law says an eye for an eye. I'm sure someone who murders your child should be left to go scot-free. (Hebrews 10:4,10; Hebrews 9:22)
So Jesus forgot to tell his disciples this opinion of yours till Paul or whoever wrote Hebrews came?

Lol. Jesus must have forgotten many things for Paul to remember. Even those in the old testament do not know Jesus or their Faith.

4. You're not dying of inherited sin, what are you dying of? Stupidity? Mumu tongue
I invite you to the memorial at sundown today and give your life to Christ.

I didn't inherit any sin. No one inherits any sin from anyone. The soul that sins shall be punished. You reap what you sow!

Make i give my life to christ? Did Christ request anyone to give him his life?

You called me stupid, idiot and what not...

By their fruits we shall know them!
Re: Why Must Jesus die For Anyone's Sin? by ChocolateWine(f): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
[s]
AntiChristian:

I transfer that to someone as old as me at your family house!

so why did Jesus get two genealogies in Matthew and Luke up to Joseph? When Jesus has imperfections people in his genealogies doesn't that make him imperfect?

It seems your own type of Christian is the abusive type. Probably your parents imbibe that in you.
God choose his power for good. So how do you explain Isaiah 45: 7? How do you explain God sending fire to Job in Job 1:16 destroying everything he had but his life?

So Jesus forgot to tell his disciples this opinion of yours till Paul or whoever wrote Hebrews came?

Lol. Jesus must have forgotten many things for Paul to remember. Even those in the old testament do not know Jesus or their Faith.

I didn't inherit any sin. No one inherits any sin from anyone. The soul that sins shall be punished. You reap what you sow!

Make i give my life to christ? Did Christ request anyone to give him his life?

You called me stupid, idiot and what not...

By their fruits we shall know them!
[/s]

I'll leave you to your foolishness.

No point arguing with you, unless you go drop cash for the fruitless debate.
Re: Why Must Jesus die For Anyone's Sin? by AntiChristian: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
ChocolateWine:
[s][/s]

I'll leave you to your foolishness.

No point arguing with you, unless you go drop cash for the fruitless debate.

The wine your Jesus turn water to must be a chocolatewine.

Na hin dey shack dey misyarn!

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Tomb Shelter, Property Destroyed By Mysterious Fire / Learn Your Language o! / Spiritual Facts About Bell You Need to Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.