Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy (30672 Views)

2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good / Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' / Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by Kondolisticated: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2022
MathewOG:
Wetin be Vasectomy

grin grin grin grin

Werey I know you know it, you just want someone that will tell you sey na to take off his balls

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by Bounceboune7: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2022
A
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by alasane: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2022
That "Vasectomy " adviser head should be examined properly

Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2022
What does vasectomy mean
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by Candidlady: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2022
Goodbadboy007:
How are this things possible my nairaland people.

shocked
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by DSC7: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2022
Vasectomy ko Vaseline ni.....

Shey our father Abraham tell you say he don ready to stop multiplying?.... undecided
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by Candidlady: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:
What does vasectomy mean

A man who has had a vasectomy still makes semen and is able to ejaculate. But the semen doesn't contain sperm. The testosterone level and all other male sex traits stays the same.

In a Nutshell more like shooting blanks

°°°°iam not sure°°

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by DesChyko: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2022
I think the thought of getting another lady pregnant may be limiting his urge to have sex with them.

Imagine if he now gets a vasectomy.. Omo cry
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2022
Someone that’s not married advising the married
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by HRMK: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2022
how do u mean?how many kids has he?do u blame GOD for the gift of procreation?do u want to compare him with other celebrities wio are younger but with more kids?
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by Tiana06(f): 11:41am On Apr 14, 2022
Princelumide:
Everybody just forming relevance on social media... Awon eyan ATI ore aunt geogina n co...
Ladi-vasectomy grin shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQXtMhjh3MY

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by ShaqFu: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2022
crackhouse:
Who cares?
Obviously Annie Idibia cares. Lol.

I wonder if she wasn't aware of tubaba's kids outside wedlock before she went ahead and married him. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by jrusky(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2022
qekng40:
More like telling Buhari to resign... sad

It won't happen grin

Don't mind them. Annie should stop breaking down in tears for God sake.

She should stop making 2face look bad to people if she is no longer interested she should quit the marriage or what type of nonsense is this?

What of if 2face is a Muslim and choose to marry as many wives as he want what will she do? Or is polygamy a sin? Bible did not say polygamy is a sin nor Qoran not traditional belief, so what is all these cry cry all the time?

Yes, 2face bleep by having plenty baby mamas but he had learned his lesson so Ann or whatever should move on or quit.
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by sabrina87: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2022
That's great. I was impressed by your writing. I am happy to see such a topic. Please come to my blog and read it.
9WSYR Weather
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by dalass(f): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2022
Shade naturally must throw shades grin
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by haslaw(m): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2022
Anything to clout chase
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by Llyodsjids(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

It is a nice thing to do sha..as he can still be able to have erection for women and still ejaculate just that this time the ejaculate doesn't contain sperm to fertilise anything in a woman’s body

Nice..which means tu baba can still be banging them baby girls anayday anytime twice on a Thursday

But to be sincere sha nothing like that feeling of a woman telling you she has missed her period....that feeling is sweet...although it is a mixed feeling....
Damn niggar
You'll always be a real niggar!!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by mozona(m): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2022
this one na advice abi na yab
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by toujurs: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2022
DigitalStepdad:
Clout
As in ehn, most of these women just don't have common sense, they talk carelessly, that is why alot, experience domestic violence.
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by Vinnie2000(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2022
You see why forming 'Good boy' is Bad. Dictating to a whole Tuface on how to use his own Penis! Can she give Wizkid dis silly advice?? Baba no get time for rubbish o!
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by thinkmoney(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2022
habsydiamond:
Vasectomy ko Victoria Island ni.. If u have the money to care for children there is no harm in having as many as u want as long as u are taking the responsibility on them.. Since he Tuface is taking that responsibility why should he take such action.. Na woman dey give such advice sha.. That gender eh na only God Sabi dem fully
Too much is not good bro. Moderation is key.
To many children, even from same parents, turn the family into a place with diverse political parties with allies and enemies

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by MyParadise(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2022
Goodbadboy007:
How are this things possible my nairaland people.

I cut nah
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2022
MathewOG:
Wetin be Vasectomy

Na to turn sperm to water.... the process is making sperm not to be active or more like dead... its cant fertilize an ovum... i am been told the process make the sperm returns to d man's body...

To be candid is a goat that goes 4 dt process!! Or A cock or even a dog.... !!.. ... hmmm

Rubbish!!... its irreversible... Take note!!
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by pegix(m): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

It is a nice thing to do sha..as he can still be able to have erection for women and still ejaculate just that this time the ejaculate doesn't contain sperm to fertilise anything in a woman’s body

Nice..which means tu baba can still be banging them baby girls anayday anytime twice on a Thursday

But to be sincere sha nothing like that feeling of a woman telling you she has missed her period....that feeling is sweet...although it is a mixed feeling....
slawormiir
Our expert physician, biologist, philosopher , political scientist, computer scientist and a serious bomber"

Thumbs up man

My own like for u be say u dey critically analyse situation
Separating fact from shit
And keepinh mute when u totallu don't have idea about a discuss

Smoke less sha....listen to the words of the doctor!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by Vinnie2000(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2022
jrusky:

Don't mind them. Annie should stop breaking down in tears for God sake.

She should stop making 2face look bad to people if she is no longer interested she should quit the marriage or what type of nonsense is this?

What of if 2face is a Muslim and choose to marry as many wives as he want what will she do? Or is polygamy a sin? Bible did not say polygamy is a sin nor Qoran not traditional belief, so what is all these cry cry all the time?

Yes, 2face bleep by having plenty baby mamas but he had learned his lesson so Ann or whatever should move on or quit.
Annie is manipulative and using 'Victimhood tactics' to monopolize Tuface! Tuface too is forming Good boy/ladies man for social media. Lets pray dis woman loves him 4 real.

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by Angelfrost(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
The way we abuse freedom of speech these days Sha!!!
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by Johel(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1418052/time-2face-idibia-gets-vasectomy-shade-ladipo-advises/
up

If I got the wealth...I will marry 5 wives and take responsibility of 15 children...I Wana be great like king Solomon and Abraham.
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by Organs(m): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
habsydiamond:
Vasectomy ko Victoria Island ni.. If u have the money to care for children there is no harm in having as many as u want as long as u are taking the responsibility on them.. Since he Tuface is taking that responsibility why should he take such action.. Na woman dey give such advice sha.. That gender eh na only God Sabi dem fully

Bros, I tire oh. How person go put mouth � for matter we no concern am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola Tells Kemen To Get Braces For His Lips / Seun Manuel's Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh / BBNaija: Heritage Bank Hosts Evicted Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.