Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,400 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy (30671 Views)

2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good / Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' / Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by Kog45(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
How many babies gan sef...no be seven,me wey get friend with eight and no money....make Ladipo go meet K1 de ultimate and advise him for vasectomy...Annie thought money can give happiness but no no and one thing is certain na those 2baba sons go inherit large part of his properties,possibly Annie don see the whole set up.
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by uvie66: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
habsydiamond:
Vasectomy ko Victoria Island ni.. If u have the money to care for children there is no harm in having as many as u want as long as u are taking the responsibility on them.. Since he Tuface is taking that responsibility why should he take such action.. Na woman dey give such advice sha.. That gender eh na only God Sabi dem fully
Nonsense talk... well this is African mentality,... the last time I checked Bill Gates only have two children, I mean he can take care of 30 to 40 kids easy
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by kemmy16ng: 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
MathewOG:
Wetin be Vasectomy
Vasectomy is surgery a man may choose to have if he does not want to father any more children. It is lasting (permanent) male birth control. During the surgery, 2 tubes called the vas deferens are cut and sealed. The vas deferens carry sperm from testicles to the urethra. The urethra is the tube inside the penis.

A vasectomy is a small operation to prevent pregnancy. It blocks sperm from getting to your semen when you ejaculate. With no sperm leaving your body, you can't get someone pregnant. You can still have an orgasm and ejaculate

Well the good news is that a vasectomy will not affect your sex life. It does not decrease your sex drive because it does not affect the production of the male hormone testosterone. It also does not affect your ability to get an erection or ejaculate.

i did it about 4 years ago and its a sweet experience .
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by Elidrisy20: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
Watin be vasexesomy again?
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by citadels(f): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
Wicked woman what concerns you.
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by DerrickzB: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

It is a nice thing to do sha..as he can still be able to have erection for women and still ejaculate just that this time the ejaculate doesn't contain sperm to fertilise anything in a woman’s body

Nice..which means tu baba can still be banging them baby girls anayday anytime twice on a Thursday

But to be sincere sha nothing like that feeling of a woman telling you she has missed her period....that feeling is sweet...although it is a mixed feeling....

It’s not a nice thing, check the long term effect..
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by LordReed(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by Skittyrichy: 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
MathewOG:
Wetin be Vasectomy
The ability to make a kpekus inactive.
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by yemmywesey(m): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Shade ladipo should say her mind, she want a taste of tubaba juice.
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by abidem4real: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1418052/time-2face-idibia-gets-vasectomy-shade-ladipo-advises/
Annie decided to stay put to her marriage against all that because 2baba is too much money. Women can do anything when money is involved! My guy, hustle ooooo
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by Ashley86400: 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
habsydiamond:
Vasectomy ko Victoria Island ni.. If u have the money to care for children there is no harm in having as many as u want as long as u are taking the responsibility on them.. Since he Tuface is taking that responsibility why should he take such action.. Na woman dey give such advice sha.. That gender eh na only God Sabi dem fully

Does that apply to women as well?
Different fathers for her kids as long as she can take care of them.
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by habsydiamond(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
uvie66:
Nonsense talk... well this is African mentality,... the last time I checked Bill Gates only have two children, I mean he can take care of 30 to 40 kids easy
that's his choice... Everybody with dem choice.. Whites with plenty children too dey oo
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by lexy2014: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1418052/time-2face-idibia-gets-vasectomy-shade-ladipo-advises/

Wetin consign this one with d number of children wey tuface wan born? Did he complain that his pr*ck is paining him?
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by ashawopikin(m): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
So u can sleep with him without getting pregnant abi

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by yahwehpickin(m): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
You want him to do that so you can sleep with him without worrying about having his child. There are many sides to this her statement. I don't trust her motives.... Fear Women
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by bluefilm: 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Who the fuck_ is this bitch that cannot simply mind her own business?

I'm sure if Tuface invites her over to taste the D, she will not hesitate to answer to his call.

Nonsense. sad
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by Nacl: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Fork their poosies well well
Tuface fork their poosies well
If they open for u, fork it well.
We ain't doing any vasectomy!
In fact we've just started the fork.
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by theultimatep3(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by ashetu(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
qekng40:
More like telling Buhari to resign... sad

It won't happen grin

And he's not complaining too!

Annie is a cry baby, she knew what she got herself into so let her stop the fuss

Babe, you fine sha
I Just checked out your profile

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by aswani(m): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
If we check am now, dis babe own life no go balance reach Tuface own.

She is probably with someone who has more kids than Tuface even.

Everybodi mus trend.
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by Adonispco: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
habsydiamond:
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by janejive(f): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
He should resign from his duty post? smiley
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by suffering: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
Not my business. An African man’s pride is in his ability to impregnate women. She knows and won’t advice the same to her family members.
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by qekng40(f): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
ashetu:

Babe, you fine sha I Just checked out your profile
Thank you smiley
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by BBBricks: 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
Last last tell him to give you his condom filled semen so you can do invitro fertilisation

Last last you will be collecting N2m everymonth as him baby mama!

And you will be posting jealous posts about 2BABA 'S extended family every week and when you need to pay bills!

Aren't men women's gold mines?

#ItIsWell!
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by MisterKennedy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
qekng40:
More like telling Buhari to resign... sad

It won't happen grin

And he's not complaining too!

Annie is a cry baby, she knew what she got herself into so let her stop the fuss

You're so beautiful dear

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by qekng40(f): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
MisterKennedy:

You're so beautiful dear
Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by Aaay: 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by uvie66: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2022
habsydiamond:
that's his choice... Everybody with dem choice.. Whites with plenty children too dey oo
The argument here is that your wealth should not necessarily mean you should have many Children.
Re: Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy by MisterKennedy(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2022
qekng40:

Thank you smiley

You're welcome dear

Please send me a message on whatsapp so that i can have your number 08100553547

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him / Ahneeka's Tooth Extracted: "Can I Use My Tooth For Blood Money?" / Bisola Tells Kemen To Get Braces For His Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.