Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger (20395 Views)

UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death / Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter / El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
I wouldn't even say this news is false even in my dreams, because this okada men misbehave a lot, the rate this people sexualize their female passengers and pay rapt attention to your unders once a female on skirts and gowns wants to climb their motorcycle......
Seriously this society is becoming toxic for women...
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger by ajayiopy: 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
naijapage:

Source; https://punchng.com/lagos-motorcyclist-bags-life-sentence-for-raping-passenger/
GOVERNOR DAPO YOU DEY SEE YOUR MATE? IF YOU PASS SAME LAW AGAINST RITUALIST IN YOUR STATE E GO MAKE SENSE
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger by Davesaves(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
SURE.. BUT I'M NOT SURE WHO IS A GREATER RAPIST BETWEEN YOUR FATHER AND BROTHER (S)
FutureIsFemale:
All men are rapists.
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger by lexy2014: 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
naijapage:

Source; https://punchng.com/lagos-motorcyclist-bags-life-sentence-for-raping-passenger/

It's a good judgement if d defendant committed d crime but if rape gets life sentence, what will chidinma and d guy who killed d female job applicant get?
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger by BabanawanGod: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
Werey boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnl_h-TLmX0
This song is talking about the discrimination in Nigeria we want equal right and justice
Download and share now
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger by lexy2014: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
All men are rapists.
did ur dad rape u?
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger by ellizy(m): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
Even the names he answer shows he has serious spiritual battle. Micheal Ahmed

1 Like

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger by rickleye: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kajaard:
It's idiots like this fool that give men a bad name.

Now Saphiere and Futureisfemale will jump on this and blame all men.

lol - when my algorithm sent this my way. I said surely " this is the handiwork of Black Sapphire " ! boy was I wrong !

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger by BigBashiru: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kajaard:
It's idiots like this fool that give men a bad name.

Now Saphiere and Futureisfemale will jump on this and blame all men.

Just because it is not all men does not mean that it is not nonetheless men...
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger by nnamdi640: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Afonja and rape are like 5 and 6. They only think with their d*cks whenever they see ladies
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger by sisisioge: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Wow! The case took 9 whole years to determine? This country is really for the strong hearted!
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger by Aaay: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger by kushme: 12:11am On Apr 15, 2022
Bluntguy:
Somebody will just spend the rest of his life in jail for something he can easily avoid. Nonsense!

But if I may ask, is rape supposed to be a life in prison thang?

people get 25yrs and even less for murder, especially women..
Maybe rape is a worse crime than murder?

Rape is just you forcing a Penetration(penis in a pvssy), possibly, it ain't all situation the female is traumatized or saying the truth.
Forget all those women can rape men shiit. The less complicated truth is, Women can't rape men..

I don't care if you call me a rape apologist, I just want to be a human with simple logic and also try to escape the daily female manipulative scheme.

Rape is just a fvck gone wrong (reason liberal wives could accuse husbands of rape).

Men just follow women to shout rape, but can't truly accept and defined it in their heads..

Women are the sole entity who tell what is rape and what is not rape.

.Abeg, men try think small. No follow shout rape when no one accept your own concept of rape..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger by kushme: 12:38am On Apr 15, 2022
DSC7:
He raped his victim ON an Estate shocked shocked...

Omo people wey normal for Nigeria no pass 4 again ooooo...

Just me and 3 others....

But if I may ask, is rape supposed to be a life in prison thang?
people get 25yrs and even less for murder, especially women..

Maybe rape is a worse crime than murder?
Rape is just you forcing a Penetration(penis in a pvssy), possibly, it ain't all situation the female is traumatized or saying the truth.

Afterall, she's not dead, but what about murder, where the female stabbed and killed the man but still free(American lady) or winning prison pageant while waiting to be free someday? Oh, i could rationally accept the life sentence should the victim died during the violent rape... PUSSY IS GREAT

Forget all those women can rape men shiit. The less complicated truth is, Women can't rape men..
I don't care if you call me a rape apologist, I just want to be a human with simple logic and also try to escape the daily female manipulative scheme.
Rape is just a fvck gone wrong (reason liberal wives could accuse husbands of rape).
Most Men just follow women to shout rape, but can't truly accept and defined it in their heads..
Women are the sole entity who tell what is rape and what is not rape.
.Abeg, men try think small. No follow shout rape when no one accept your own definition or concept of rape.

ABEG, MEN THINK BEFORE YOU JUDGE THE NEXT MAN TO BE A BAD HUMAN.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger by Comedian2019: 7:06am On Apr 15, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
All men are rapists.
Don't generalize.
A man caused your birth. Except you're telling us he is also one.
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger by sparko1(m): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Men are turning into animals! Just read the victim's statement. You'd understand what iam saying!

Wicked beings
Wicked souls
Wicked spirits
Wicked minds
Wicked genders

Not every man, he is a wicked man and he got what he deserves.
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger by surgevessel: 8:00am On Apr 15, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Men are turning into animals! Just read the victim's statement. You'd understand what iam saying!

Wicked beings
Wicked souls
Wicked spirits
Wicked minds
Wicked genders

As terrible as it is, do you know some ladies are addicted to forceful penetration

" you dont have to do the pre-intimacy shit, just struggle with me, catch me and hang my two legs on your shoulders, bang till I scream my brains out and drop". - my pretty ex. 2013

It may be surprising to you that women smoke weeds and consume hard drugs more than men in Nigeria. If you have a doubt, take a tour to North and move close to those lungus where you can find anything and everything, most of those flashy ladies, majority of them are not just into drugs but all kinds of vices.. Sex to them is like Russian invasion in Ukraine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Beheaded, Properties Destroyed In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Photos) / Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo / 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.