Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Nigeria Vs Ghana - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ghana (1240 Views)

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Ghana by Fayimora(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2011
There is a match thats meant to take place at watford her ein the Uk. Does anyone know the date? Its a Nigeria - Ghana match Probably a friendly or something
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana by mamagee3(f): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2011
Nigeria will definitely lose this match like they always have. . .

I don't see them winning this one.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2011
mama-gee:

Nigeria will definitely lose this match like they always have. . .

I don't see them winning this one.

mama-gee what are you saying/doing here? go back to the kitchen and cook food joh! isnt that all you are good for?  i hate nigerians who cant even support their own country. go f**king live in ghana, why dont you? (you know im joking right? but seriously. . .at least support ur country. they need their fans to give them a boost of confidence when they play  cheesy )

(back to the topic. . .) nigeria should win this. odemwingie is back and training with the team again. if we use the players from the argentina game (which siasia said he would) , this should be a piece of cake hopefully
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana by Bennyboy11: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2011
bboiabb:

mama-gee what are you saying/doing here? go back to the kitchen and cook food joh! isnt that all you are good for?  i hate nigerians who cant even support their own country. go f**king live in ghana, why dont you? (you know im joking right? but seriously. . .at least support your country. they need their fans to give them a boost of confidence when they play  cheesy )

(back to the topic. . .) nigeria should win this. odemwingie is back and training with the team again. if we use the players from the argentina game (which siasia said he would) , this should be a piece of cake hopefully

My friend allow the woman to feel free and express herself!! Odemwingie is back, so what!? Gyan, Muntari and Kevin Prince are also back. Ghana all the way and you better not blame Juju this time!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 06, 2011
bboiabb:

mama-gee what are you saying/doing here? go back to the kitchen and cook food joh! isnt that all you are good for? i hate nigerians who cant even support their own country. go f**king live in ghana, why dont you? (you know im joking right? but seriously. . .at least support your country. they need their fans to give them a boost of confidence when they play cheesy )

she's not forcing her predictions on you. that her prediction doesn't suite u isn't 4 u 2 say she's supporting ghana. myself i'd like our eagles to humiliate the black stars but still not convinced they'd escape being beaten. honestly
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana by enomakos(m): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2011
bboiabb:

mama-gee what are you saying/doing here? go back to the kitchen and cook food joh! isnt that all you are good for? i hate nigerians who cant even support their own country. go f**king live in ghana, why dont you? (you know im joking right? but seriously. . .at least support your country. they need their fans to give them a boost of confidence when they play cheesy )

haba leave the lady alone

(1) (Reply)

Uk & Aussie Pool Experts / Civ's Koffi Is Standout Athlete Of African Champs:100/200m GOLD;2 Nat'l Records! / Spectacular Pictures from Last Nite's thumping of DPRK by the Falconets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.