Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

See The Message I Got From Los Angeles! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Message I Got From Los Angeles! (640 Views)

Lufthansa Boeing 747-8 Makes Heavy Landing In Los Angeles: Video / What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles / The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Message I Got From Los Angeles! by hamouston91(m): 2:16am On Apr 15, 2022
At times, i feel disappointed, at the level of inferiority complex portrayed by most Nigerians, most especially those who have never in their lives left the shores of Nigeria. Today my contempt for such stupid mentality got fuelled by a post I saw on nairaland. The content of the post was just as stupid as the tittle, ’a begger in Canada is better than a billionaire in Nigeria’ please my fellow ’been to’ who have left the shores of Africa, doesn't that sounds stupid to y’all? How could some one be so daft? Does he even comprehend how much is a million dollar, not even to talk of a billion. Anyway, I blame him not, because anybody whom have ever travelled abroad before will know that the world is not different than Nigeria.
I would like to share the message I received from a friend of mine who visited Los Angeles Skid row area, please read it bellow:

I walked by a tent yesterday belonging to a unfortunately homeless person and they were both using m3th… the look in their eyes was dead… they just looked so sad and scared. The city is gorgeous, but the underbelly can be atrociously sad. You want to help them, but you can’t even make eye contact cause in their delirious state, they could harm you on accident… it’s upsetting all around in that department. The city has a seriously scary dark side .

Meanwhile, the dude who texted me is a White American guy, that is why I shared the message here on NL to show you how even a white guy feel about beggars and homeless People. So how, could a grown up person be so daft and idiotic? God forbids his kind of poverty!
His type can never be of use outside Nigeria, of he continue with Such Mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Message I Got From Los Angeles! by Iamajala: 6:36am On Apr 15, 2022
I saw the thread too, but I didn’t bother to open it to read because I felt na mumu post, regardless of the fact that we all want to travel to obodo oyinbo and we know it’s a better place, but it doesn’t mean a beggar in the abroad is better than a billionaire in Nigeria imagine the word “billionaire” I guess he doesn’t know what been a billionaire means. So he meant a beggar in Canada is better than Dangote, Otedola, Davido and co cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Got From Los Angeles! by Kennyg290: 8:09am On Apr 15, 2022
I can't have headache because of such post. It's part of us as a Nigerian to make mockery and condemnation. I wanna travel though but Nigeria still better to some extent. No mind the poster jarey

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Got From Los Angeles! by hamouston91(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
Iamajala:
I saw the thread too, but I didn’t bother to open it to read because I felt na mumu post, regardless of the fact that we all want to travel to obodo oyinbo and we know it’s a better place, but it doesn’t mean a beggar in the abroad is better than a billionaire in Nigeria imagine the word “billionaire” I guess he doesn’t know what been a billionaire means. So he meant a beggar in Canada is better than Dangote, Otedola, Davido and co cheesy cheesy

I wonder his own kind of poverty.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Got From Los Angeles! by hamouston91(m): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kennyg290:
I can't have headache because of such post. It's part of us as a Nigerian to make mockery and condemnation. I wanna travel though but Nigeria still better to some extent. No mind the poster jarey

Na werey dey worry am! Awon Mediterranean boat migrant!
Re: See The Message I Got From Los Angeles! by Iamajala: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
hamouston91:

I wonder his own kind of poverty.

He needs a renewal of the mind.

(1) (Reply)

what is the best route for me / How Is The Traveling Cost To Singapore / Why Is There No Thread For Russian Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.