Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,399 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Korra Obidi Shamelessly Soaks And Drinks Garri During A Live Broadcast - Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Shamelessly Soaks And Drinks Garri During A Live Broadcast - Video (2239 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) / K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party / Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korra Obidi Shamelessly Soaks And Drinks Garri During A Live Broadcast - Video by Frankreporters(m): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2022
Just like Korra Obidi, every true Nigerian enjoys soaking garri. However, some people see soaking garri as a sign of poverty or destitution. This mentality is so disgusting.

The popular, gifted and a successful Igbo Nigerian singer and dancer, Korra Obidi has verified to be a real daughter of Nigeria as she proudly soaked and ingested Garri during her usual live broadcast on Facebook.

Dressing in a sexy dark red attire with her boobs well exposed and her thigh and hip uncovered to the extent that her "linda" was almost visible, she prepared and enjoyed her soaked garri like a true Nigerian would.

Korra Obidi organized the soaked Garri in a local Nigeria manner with few additions. First of all, she took out a medium length and size beautiful and breakable ceramic plate. She added a few unmeasured grams of Garri into the plate.

She introduced approximately one and 1/2 of spoons of Milo beverage (tea). She then introduced about 3 spoons of milk.

Click here to continue reading and watch the video>>> https://frankreporters.com/korra-obidi-shamelessly-soaks-and-drinks-garri/

Re: Korra Obidi Shamelessly Soaks And Drinks Garri During A Live Broadcast - Video by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:01am On Apr 15, 2022
What are we going to learn from this now?

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Shamelessly Soaks And Drinks Garri During A Live Broadcast - Video by Stanweezy(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2022
After shameless headline by OP, what do we gain from this write up, nothing

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Shamelessly Soaks And Drinks Garri During A Live Broadcast - Video by music4me(m): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2022
'Shamelessly Soak and ingested garri' this OP don get drogba for head.....

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Shamelessly Soaks And Drinks Garri During A Live Broadcast - Video by duduade: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2022
So what’s special about this

Rubbish

I am sure OP never chop better food this morning

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Shamelessly Soaks And Drinks Garri During A Live Broadcast - Video by Golan007: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
If it had been Mcdonald's you wouldn't have found anything wrong with it.
Re: Korra Obidi Shamelessly Soaks And Drinks Garri During A Live Broadcast - Video by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
all I see is a sêx toy for the rich to fulfill their sexual fantasies, I can imagine how many mouths have sucked those boobies
Re: Korra Obidi Shamelessly Soaks And Drinks Garri During A Live Broadcast - Video by WoundedLamb: 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Shamelessly? Was she supposed to eat with shame? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Shamelessly Soaks And Drinks Garri During A Live Broadcast - Video by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
This OP Needs deliverance as quick as possible.
Re: Korra Obidi Shamelessly Soaks And Drinks Garri During A Live Broadcast - Video by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
What do op mean by "shamelessly soak garri" op take time oh grin grin grin

Re: Korra Obidi Shamelessly Soaks And Drinks Garri During A Live Broadcast - Video by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin
Re: Korra Obidi Shamelessly Soaks And Drinks Garri During A Live Broadcast - Video by Yewandequeen(f): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
What is shameless about soaking garri? Mtcheeew

Na people like you dey make some people live fake life. Funny enough this Op shaming Korra might not even have what to eat for dinner. Mtcheeeeeww

Infact I had garri for dinner this evening and it was yummy. Got this delicious spicy kulikuli from a friend today and just couldn't wait to try it out with garri smiley there is nothing shameful about soaking garri!

(1) (Reply)

Keyshia Cole Gets Married Again In Hawaii! / Actor - Pete Edochie Falls To His Death In Austria / Money Can't Buy Me Happiness, But I'd Much Rather Cry In A Mansion - Peter Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.