Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) (48413 Views)

Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning / Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet / Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by Jelique: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2022
...Don't believe everything you read-Tupac Amaru Shakur
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by toprealman: 11:15am On Apr 15, 2022
Baby name: Tosin
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by IamAsiri: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2022
Streett:
Birth canal no be Anal canal….. Which wan be almost flush her baby

Ah jus tire for some Headlines

Hope you know what you are saying though. When I had my first child, I had the urge to go poo and told the nurse who told me to poo on the bed. I told her I could never do that and insisted to go to the toilet. I sat there for several minutes but nothing came out and had to stand up. Some minutes later, when I got back on the bed, I pushed out my baby.

The story I narrated is just to paint the picture of what happens during labour: The baby's head can be touching the rectum, thereby putting pressure on it that the woman feels like she wants to defecate.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by Invictus2214: 11:33am On Apr 15, 2022
Is baby small as needle that will just floshed away like that inside water closet poty
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by Mrbenny001: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2022
What a terrible lie...so she didn't she was pregnant..she didn't also know the different when something is coming out from Vagina and anus
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by Mikespecialone(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2022
IamAsiri:

The story I narrated is just to paint the picture of what happens during labour: The baby's head can be touching the rectum, thereby putting pressure on it that the woman feels like she wants to defecate.

And has her baby Dey come out wey her t*t* Dey wide she nor go feel pain atall ??
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by Streett: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2022
Thanks for the fair insight, Emphasis laid in my earlier comment to the said Post was based at the curiosity on how A baby would pop out & the mother wouldn’t realize something that bulky popped right out and this pregnant individual won’t bother to check what that might have been as it would have sure weighed some pounds and again it wouldn’t be that easy to even pop out easily to the extent she would out of ignorance go on ahead to flushing without a second thought..? And I was against the “Headline” as well not even the whole birthing process …. Hence I did knew what I said But I still loved your insights though ma’am
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2022
Arab women toto na bucket na

Pikin dey fall put from there shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by Edyice: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2022
Makinaki:

As in ehnnnn......

100 years from now , Muslim will say the country started with Muslim just as they did to Turkey, Iran, Egypt Lebanon and more
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2022
Even unaware of herself given birth,did she birth it through her anus?no stretch,tear & pain from her to.to?
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by Makinaki: 11:59am On Apr 15, 2022
Edyice:

100 years from now , Muslim will say the country started with Muslim just as they did to Turkey, Iran, Egypt Lebanon and more

And Northern Nigeria.
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Be lying there.
you are everywhere on Nairaland making nuisance of yourself.
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by charlesdinho7(m): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
the girl is very useless. how can you be pregnant to the point of giving birth without knowing that a baby just came out of your vagina? very foolish girl
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by rollywise(m): 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Abeg tell us another thing. Is this an Indian film script? Coz na only there 50 police men go dey find one person wey hide for back of tree and them no go see am
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by IamAsiri: 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mikespecialone:

And has her baby Dey come out wey her t*t* Dey wide she nor go feel pain atall ??

Someone already numb with pain? Actually, for some people, baby pops out so easily that they don't really feel anything. Though for her case, it might be naivety or the fact that she wasn't expecting a baby in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Wonders shall not end
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Karemarealty288:

You are uninformed....there are TV series on these events. She is not the first to experience this na...or you Google.
A quick question chief.

How come labour is suddenly not painful?
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by Scamperlee(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
She didn't know because the baby comes out through her anus. . . Is okay
Next super story grin
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by IamAsiri: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=Streett post=111967209][/quote]

I want to believe that she wasn't expecting such, so that would be the last thing on her mind as the pain would definitely be mind-numbing. It could be a lump that dropped too.

Let me cite another example: hope you know that some people get shot without feeling the sting, didn't realize they had been shot until some minutes and lots of blood later, because of the situation that led to the gunshot.
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Starzo:

your nor read say she dey get constant stomach pain and she dey cry serious cry when she use hospital toilet??

She passed through serious stress too

I will feel pain during my time �

Biko let me wish myself well
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by olabisibash(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nawa oooo...*** God save the new born baby***
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by kingyakos: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Can a woman be pregnant for nine months and she don't know she's pregnant?....pls somebody shld help explain
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tallesty1:
A quick question chief.

How come labour is suddenly not painful?

That's the God aspect of life...try and watch " I didn't know I was pregnant" series and your couristy will have an answer.

Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by Enny2013(f): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Soo...she didn't push bf d delivery? N dere was no blood? She didn't notice something came out of her v*gina?
Quite funny!
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by Emola12(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
If u know u know nah Muhammad be dat oo
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by Streett: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=IamAsiri post=111968137]

I want to believe that she wasn't expecting such, so that would be the last thing on her mind as the pain would definitely be mind-numbing. It could be a lump that dropped too.

Let me cite another example: hope you know that some people get shot without feeling the sting, didn't realize they had been shot until some minutes and lots of blood later, because of the situation that led to the gunshot.

***Thats a lotta mind bugging reality … Numb deliveries ? But omo Pikin no fit commot bodi make person no know still abeg…… Even if dem nack you morphine overdose
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by ALFADOS(m): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jumaat Mubarak and Ramadan Kareem
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by lilyheaven: 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Even blood, she didn’t see grin
Incomplete gist.
hibeebeeking:
Almost flush ke!!! So she doesn't know say she born. Who cut the chord?. Anyhow the story be, congratulations.
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by Highhhio(m): 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by DaInferno(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) by Inosky: 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
The reason why God is still God and indecipherable!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 / 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar / BSUTH Sacks 30 Doctors In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.