Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover (32276 Views)

Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne / Lil Wayne Buys Diamond ‘SATAN’ CHAIN.. To Celebrate The Carter 5! / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by wale377(m): 5:07am On May 12, 2021
British- Nigerian Artiste Dennis Junior Odunwo Aka Tion Wayne just got his mother A Range Rover evoque to celebrate the success of his Song BODY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gab6jE7dqM

Tion Wayne recently released a song called BODY and also did a REMIX and here is the stats that of the song
Sold 71k this Week
#1 in England official charts ��
#1 in Ireland Official charts ��
#3 in Australia’s official charts ��
First Drill record to top the charts
#15th most streamed song in the world
#1 Spotify, Apple, YouTube, TikTok, Amazon

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by NiklauseFred(m): 6:18am On May 12, 2021
In the last picture what was his location?
Na nigeria?

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by Beckysexy(f): 7:13am On May 12, 2021
Who is he ? BTW, he's cute. embarassed

NiklauseFred:
In the last picture was his location?
Na nigeria?

Yh I think so.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by Onyi22(f): 7:13am On May 12, 2021
Awwww so cute, she deserve more.
Although I don't like the colour

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by wale377(m): 7:27am On May 12, 2021
NiklauseFred:
In the last picture was his location?
Na nigeria?

Yeahh that’s Lagos

10 Likes

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by NiklauseFred(m): 7:40am On May 12, 2021
Beckysexy:
Who is he ? BTW, he's cute. embarassed

Yh I think so.

He's a musician and he's British

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by NiklauseFred(m): 7:41am On May 12, 2021
Onyi22:
Awwww so cute, she deserve more.
Although I don't like the colour

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by ominilongest(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2021
Stormzy
Kwasi Arthur
Yaw tog
Tion Wayne
Nasty
Hot rappers wey mi and vec suppose link up with give us better rap song with Catchy vibez and better rap Beat Na lie
Dem dey form boss
Bosses wey dey fight for Headies and city people award with lame lyrics..sh*******t!

23 Likes

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by kktbm: 11:22am On May 12, 2021
English girl name phiona African girl called adeola

Congrats oluwa Tion

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by HEAVEN4444: 11:53am On May 12, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Na nigeria?
brixton mate SW9

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by DoctorDree(m): 11:53am On May 12, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by BareFacedLies(m): 11:54am On May 12, 2021
Never heard of him before but anyway... enjoy
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by Nobody: 11:54am On May 12, 2021
Vanity on vanity, is that actually the words of the preacher

3 million international email lists for 5k only (doing this for range rover)
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by Bornsinner7: 11:54am On May 12, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Na nigeria?
That's iya gbenga shop in West London.. that's where Skepta and some other British Nigerians go to have a shot or two of agbo..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by Kobicove(m): 11:54am On May 12, 2021
After celebrating Mothers' Day 10 times in a year I'm not surprised that it's the women that get all the goodies once a child becomes successful grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 11:54am On May 12, 2021
Good one!
But papa dem nor dey collect?

4 Likes

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by ecomalchemist(m): 11:54am On May 12, 2021
May the Universe protect these youths doing their best to hustle decently!

This country is the real meaning of Hell where all manner of evils congregate!

The other hell is a child's play compare to this devilish hell called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by RingRoadMafia: 11:55am On May 12, 2021
That his new song with Russ Millions is making waves, the song was a hit so I wouldn't expect less. Big ups!

* English girl named Fiona, African girl Adeola * cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by Goodjob334: 11:55am On May 12, 2021
Good one

1 Like

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by Gabe427: 11:56am On May 12, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Na nigeria?

The generator beside him should tell you all you needed ........

abeg who go help me port make I buy my mama range

7 Likes

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by handsomeyinka(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2021
May God bless our hustle and bless every parents with a kind hearted kids.

1 Like

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2021
Nice! Moms before bitches

2 Likes

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by Nobody: 11:57am On May 12, 2021
Wow I never knew he's Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by gurunlocker: 11:57am On May 12, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Na nigeria?

No, that's Birmingham, UK

4 Likes

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by handsomeyinka(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2021
Gabe427:

The generator beside him should be the answer
That's not a generator..it looks like a pumping machine ...lol

2 Likes

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by Seniorwriter(m): 11:58am On May 12, 2021
Nicely Gesture

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Imitating Michael Jackson At 14 (Pictures) / Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) / I Regret Having Tattoos – Huddah Monroe Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.