Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Barren Female Dogs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Barren Female Dogs (21417 Views)

Caucasian Male And Female Dogs � / Caucasian Male And Female Dogs � / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barren Female Dogs by GentlePEACE: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dear Dog Lovers,

Is it possible for a dog to be barren, i have a female dog i bought as an adult in October 2020, till now, the dog never took in. I don't know the cause.

Please has anybody experience this before and what solution can you proffer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barren Female Dogs by GentlePEACE: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
The breed is Lhasa.

2 Likes

Re: Barren Female Dogs by greymiles: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Na slay dog u buy grin

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barren Female Dogs by GentlePEACE: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
greymiles:
Na slay dog u buy grin

Lol. It's actually not funny. I am worried. I need solution

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barren Female Dogs by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
GentlePEACE:
Dear Dog Lovers,

Is it possible for a dog to be barren, i have a female dog i bought as an adult in October 2020, till now, the dog never took in. I don't know the cause.

nothing like barren dogz. Take am for mating as from it's second heat day kwanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barren Female Dogs by nifemi25(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Your dog might be using pregnancy preventive . Lol. Just try as much as possible to notice when your dog is on heat, you can take her for mating the second day you noticed she is on her period..... Make sure they mate upto 4 or 5 times

12 Likes

Re: Barren Female Dogs by nifemi25(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Your dog might be using pregnancy preventive . Lol. Just try as much as possible to notice when your dog is on heat, you can take her for mating the second day you noticed she is on her period..... Make sure they mate upto 4 or 5 times , with the method am sure you will have puppies to sell in few months time

1 Like

Re: Barren Female Dogs by Eveezy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
GentlePEACE:
Dear Dog Lovers,

Dogs are different and like humans they ovulate at different time period. Not every dog ovulate during the popular timeframe that we usually assume which is from day 10, some ovulate as early as day 5, while some only start ovulating as late as day 16.
To monitor your dogs ovulation period, you may need to do a progesterone test, or atleast use an ovulation microscope.
There is the common misconception that once a female is flagging, it means she is ovulating but that is not always so, there are bitches that flag without ovulating, and some ovulate without flagging.
Recently I had a dog that came on heat, I started the ovulation testing from day 1, from day 1 to day 14, I saw nothing, meanwhile she started flagging at day 9, I was already fraustrated, and then finally on day 15, she started ovulating, she was eventually mated at day 15, 16 and 17, which are days that most people would have even stop mating thier dogs, as most people do day 9 to day 14.

Note: once a bitch is ovulating, only one mating can even get her pregnant

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barren Female Dogs by GentlePEACE: 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Eveezy:

Dogs are different and like humans they ovulate at different time period. Not every dog ovulate during the popular timeframe that we usually assume which is from day 10, some ovulate as early as day 5, while some only start ovulating as late as day 16.
To monitor your dogs ovulation period, you may need to do a progesterone test, or atleast use an ovulation microscope.
There is the common misconception that once a female is flagging, it means she is ovulating but that is not always so, there are bitches that flag without ovulating, and some ovulate without flagging.
Recently I had a dog that came on heat, I started the ovulation testing from day 1, from day 1 to day 14, I saw nothing, meanwhile she started flagging at day 9, I was already fraustrated, and then finally on day 15, she started ovulating, she was eventually mated at day 15, 16 and 17, which are days that most people would have even stop mating thier dogs, as most people do day 9 to day 14.

Please where and how do I get this done

You are very correct with your analysis

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barren Female Dogs by elkharpone: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Vickyvice:
nothing like barren dogz. Take am for mating as from it's second heat day kwanu
please don't take this stupid advice
When she comes comes on heat go for progesterone testing to determine the best time to mate her.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barren Female Dogs by advanceDNA: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
GentlePEACE:
Dear Dog Lovers,

Ask the seller if if the dog was on growth supplement

Some of tbose steriods/growth boosters cause infertility in female dogs...

1 Like

Re: Barren Female Dogs by GentlePEACE: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
advanceDNA:

Ask the seller if if the dog was on growth supplement

Some of tbose steriods/growth boosters cause infertility in female dogs...

It's been over 1 year plus, don't have the contact again
Re: Barren Female Dogs by GentlePEACE: 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
elkharpone:
please don't take this stupid advice
When she comes comes on heat go for progesterone testing to determine the best time to mate her.

How much does the test cost?
Re: Barren Female Dogs by kolokolobi(m): 7:57am On Apr 16, 2022
Eveezy:

If I may add to this ...you may also do a vaginal cytology test coupled with progesterone test. It will give you bulls eye window period to mate.

Besides these ensure you do a vaginal swab test to be clear there is no underlying infection. If you can, you can also do a hormone profile to be sure also she does not have hormone imbalance.

After the above ensure you use a proven male.

She should conceive.

3 Likes

Re: Barren Female Dogs by Omniman(m): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
Baren female dog kwah
Re: Barren Female Dogs by slawormiir: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Grab my gadmnnn weed to read and learn some dope shit

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barren Female Dogs by sotall(m): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
undecided
Re: Barren Female Dogs by abobote: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Take it to mountain of fire or chosen

5 Likes

Re: Barren Female Dogs by WhizdomXX(m): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kool.
Re: Barren Female Dogs by Spending123: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Death to all Unity beggars, skull minning engineers and His+bah Talibans.

4 Likes

Re: Barren Female Dogs by Rhado: 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
How do people buy adult dogs, is it not better to buy a puppy and raise it yourself. That dog fit be hookup dog and has used too much postino-2 under the previous owner’s care.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barren Female Dogs by EmekaBlue(m): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
I'm sure you cage your dog alot and don't give her chance to be fvcked by the local dogs around

So how do you want her to get pregnant

4 Likes

Re: Barren Female Dogs by LadyRosa(f): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
I am actually interested in this topic.My dog is more 8 years now,never been pregnant.We tried years back to mate her but she got a diseases that almost cost her life.

We bought another dog of different species,she still no gree open body.Akways sits when he wants to climb.The thiniwey dey vex me be say the male dog will sit jejely,she go carry her tongue dey run the guyman blow'job. angry

Yet you still dey close yansh!But you dey give am massive bone'r. angry angry

After several thoughts I'd to go with my bros conclusion.My dog is a lesbian.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barren Female Dogs by harmargedon: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
tongue
Re: Barren Female Dogs by WhizdomXX(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Eveezy:

Omo you finish work Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Barren Female Dogs by FalseProphet1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Your dog committed countless abortions during her youthful days that's why she can't conceive. Try artificial insemination with her and she will take in.

This I have seen.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get CRUSHED NOODLES for dogs / Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems / Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.