Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

How Much Is Your Current Salary? - Career (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Is Your Current Salary? (42298 Views)

Why Would You Want To Leave Your Current Job? / How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Iamthoney(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
sharrap even Ronaldo don't earn such weekly
Chill out man and I never claimed to be Ronaldo cos I can’t be him and he can’t be me

And yes I earn £790k per month which is way below Ronaldo’s monthly pay

You don’t have to believe me though

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Realbuzzing(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
maiiilooo:
Tatitri K

You dey serve your country

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by danduchi(m): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
152k salary, my side business earns me 130k monthly
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Garrydosky04: 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Honchoslim16:

How far
give me your email address let me write you i gat a lot to show you
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by EyezofGod120: 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Honchoslim16:

I just wan use the change run something...no be say I wan use am chop
,,ok,, 07063028239 text me make I help u run am
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
MumEmdy:

No hard feeling my brother, d good times are more than d frustration and depression cool cool grin
Title of the books you read please.??
I'm not saying the frustrating times are more , or which is less. I think u failed to get my points ma'am. And besides, I was just sharing in your worry (from the way you wrote them out)
I cannot remember the books, unfortunately. It's been years. They were online articles mostly.
I used to Google endlessly back then (had unlimited internet and free time, uni abroad)
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by chukzyfcbb: 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
Rather than say how much I earn, I want to say that person reading this.

Look for a job that has prospects and go hard in it. Forget about huge salary when starting. If it comes fine, if it doesn't keep pushing.

Start out hungry for knowledge and constantly seek for ways to improve yourself to what the market demands.

That 50k salary is only for a while, you would be suprised what you can earn in a few years to come.

Stay focused

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Temmytayor90: 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
5k monthly, being a graduate sometimes is a curse, imagine a company refusing to employ me because they feel am way above what they have to offer which is 45k, imagine having to go settle for less as man must eat... Just hoping for better days shaa.
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by dfrost: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Raymeg7:
boss no side hustle, OND, NA GOD BABA, WITH 4 BOYS

What's your area of expertise? What are your interests?
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by dfrost: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
patriks005:

There are things lacking for sure but no money as capital to get into business. That's why I need a job to save up and diversify into business.

What is your discipline? What's your area of expertise? What are your interests?
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Jerewise332(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dybala11:

Shey you fit do "who cup" ?? grin

I fit do oo�
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Allisgud: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
275# it's 250 initially but overtime sometime add to it
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Allisgud:
275# it's 250 initially but overtime sometime add to it
Wait, u mean 275 Thousand or 275 Naira?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by francisjochaim: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
one is 50k monthly
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Arisenews2: 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
PaulOtl:

It doesn't always work or happen this way, Sir.
Trust me, people think I'm box'd up. I look it facially, and via my carriage. But the reality is that I'm broke or struggling. Even when I've tried a few things out, didn't work out.
But it's all narrowed down to time and chance, like the book of Proverbs says. There's no formula to it. Different ways for different people...
At this age of 26 going to 27, I never thought i would not be driving my own car, legitimately gotten. Some things are deeper than the surface sha....so, dat one dey. Time will come.

Jus keep believing in yourself, and always stay positive. It's a matter of TIME! Trust me.
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Racksody:
Average $4000 a month

Don't ask me what job angry
e no go pass freelancing na
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Cholls(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Racksody:
Average $4000 a month

Don't ask me what job angry
My brother what is that amount in naira

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
Let some of u earning huge do a little giveaway to ease off the Easter tension and hardship for we that's still job searching na. Life no suppose hard like this angry
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by ifko: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
zsamorano:
People dey get luck sha....where u na dey see all these job self? For past 10 years, no job...na so so all these small small token job I dey do and no be say person no sabi book. Haa, this life no just balance at all. Well, I just hang in there...if God wish we survived and if na the other way...no wahala, but we won't indulge in shortcut to get rich. WE LIVE THE MOMENT, WE LIVE FOR TODAY. TOMORROW BELONGS TO GOD.
Leave your comfort zone
Meet people
Ask questions
Have a desired career path
And pray

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Olivertwist1985: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Gross pay #25,000
Net pay after loan deduction=#14,000
Final pay after OGA comot in own =#11,000
Government teacher in sokoto state.
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Raymeg7(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
dfrost:

What's your area of expertise? What are your interests?
boss I as I left the bank, I don't have any area of anything, but I read purchasing and supply, and I'm good with computer,
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by dfrost: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Raymeg7:
boss I as I left the bank, I don't have any area of anything, but I read purchasing and supply, and I'm good with computer,

You cracked me up with the first bolded comment cheesy Cybersecurity is a mine field. Even if you cannot get the bucks to hit the big certs, you can start from the bottom and rise. I hope you have a personal computer?
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by dfrost: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
PaulOtl:

It doesn't always work or happen this way, Sir.
Trust me, people think I'm box'd up. I look it facially, and via my carriage. But the reality is that I'm broke or struggling. Even when I've tried a few things out, didn't work out.
But it's all narrowed down to time and chance, like the book of Proverbs says. There's no formula to it. Different ways for different people...
At this age of 26 going to 27, I never thought i would not be driving my own car, legitimately gotten. Some things are deeper than the surface sha....so, dat one dey. Time will come.

The car shouldn't be your major source of worry or benchmark. Be honest, have you sat down to map your career path?
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Honchoslim16(m): 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
Garrydosky04:
give me your email address let me write you i gat a lot to show you
iamhonchoslim16@gmail.com
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by sashx(m): 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
N520k with other little incomes

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Kakamorufu(m): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Make we dey thank God jare
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by ShootThemAll(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
60k per day
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Garrydosky04: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
Honchoslim16:
iamhonchoslim16@gmail.com
sent mail
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by IslamIncest: 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
24-30k undecided undecided I earn weekly

CAN I DATE YOU?
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Gift96: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
I have gone through the length and breadth of this thread. One thing i have come to conclude is life is all based on chances and Goodluck.

I hope I find the chance and attract Goodluck that'll favour me. Most of these figures looks like magic but I know it's real.

I swear It's hard out Here, nonetheless comfort is possible
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Price3(m): 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
zeenaman:
Away from the traditional recurring post of "how much was your first salary", let's go a bit unusual this time around. Most people are comfortable stating the low salary they received at the early stage of their career, I hope they will replicate same now.
The big question : "How much is your current salary?" and in case you are self employed, how much was most recent salary? Let's go.
Mine is 150k. Still managing and hoping for something better

A job seeker...
Somebody should help us please

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

What Is The Start Up Salary Of An Air Force Recruit With SSCE? / Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! / Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.