Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II (16963 Views)

What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? / How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? / Can You Work Part-time At G Cyber Technologies And Earn Over 10k Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by anayolity: 1:14am On Jul 15, 2019
After the stress of submitting CV's you finally found a job that is way off your passion or career path sometimes irrespective of the juicy salary you just wanna quit, you wake wishing you wouldn't go to work but then you remember there are bills to pay and your happiness doesn't count at the moment!

I know there people out there who share the same opinion in their place of work...please feel free to share with us.

How depressed/unmotivated do you feel at your place of work!!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by rottenPussy: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2019
Judging from my Monica, you should be able to tell that I'm terribly depressed. That job fetched me this rotten p*

Now I wear air fresher as pampers undecided #puke

14 Likes

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by BluePrincee: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2019
Very angry Thinking business seriously

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by VickyES300: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2019
Whatever that cost you your happiness, quit it cause it’s not worth it.

Always stay happy!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Jidebabs88(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2019
It is well
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by iLegendd(m): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2019
I have never worked before. God forbid I ever work in my life. The stress I passed through in school is enough. I'm not a slave.

If you're a man, look below and click that link. Women are not allowed to click it.

6 Likes

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by meobizy(f): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2019
I am very happy and fulfilled in mine.
I guess it’s because the thing is still new but I enjoy most aspects of it.
If I talk pass that e go enter bragging level.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Kul3ger(m): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2019
Fact is, an average job in Nigeria - factoring the remuneration, work environment and some obnoxious policies - should cause depression to a normal human, in sane regions though.

But in my country, the average man is abnormal, but does not know.

So, unemployed Local man is shocked at thread title. Says, "Depressed? People de find job, baba see job de talk about depression...Bros, depression is my hobby, can we switch roles "

43 Likes

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2019
Depression is a choice.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by yinkus6750(m): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2019
With traffic wahala in Lagos, expenses not meeting up with income, depression is very real.
Coupled with lack of job security.
That's why rate if suicide is on the rise.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2019
op don't know what you're talking about. Love my job with passion. Better don't commit suicide be happy
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by rainmoredays: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2019
9mobile thanks for your stupidity

3 Likes

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Akposy(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2019
I'd rather not say. Although, there's a level of depression

DEALING WITH BULLYING

Bullying is all about power, making yourself feel bigger and stronger by putting someone else down.

It involves deliberately and repeatedly attempting to hurt, scare or exclude someone. And it can be hitting, pushing, name calling, or more indirect, such as deliberately leaving someone out of games, spreading rumours about them, or sending them nasty messages.

Whatever form it takes, bullying can be incredibly damaging. It causes distress and can lead to loneliness, anxiety and depression. Bullying can also affect children’s concentration and achievement at school.

When children have been bullied they may

Not want to go to school

Be unusually quiet or secretive

Be more unhappy or anxious than usual, especially before or after school, sport or wherever the bullying is happening

Become more isolated – stop hanging around with friends or lose interest in school or social activities

Seem oversensitive or weepy

Have angry outbursts

Complain about having headaches, stomach aches or other physical problems.

*Here are some ways you can make a difference when you see bullying:*

Don't join in or watch bullying. Bullies love an audience.

Stop any rumors. If someone tells you gossip, don't pass it on to others.
Stand up for the person.

Tell an adult.

Encourage the bullied person to talk to an adult.

Offer support.

If you want to reach us or refer someone please contact our social support line:

+2348031936319
+2348169588272
+2347069056362

#LEAD
#LivingEverydayAboveDepression

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by lilfreezy: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2019
If i see sure way to Canada or USA, i don't mind quiting my job to go sweeping roads in those countries. Nigeria is just an example of how a country shouldn't be. undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by joseo: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2019
The joy of the Lord is my strength

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2019
Quite
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Worksunlimited: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2019
anayolity:
After the stress of submitting CV's you finally found a job that is way off your passion or career path sometimes irrespective of the juicy salary you just wanna quit, you wake wishing you wouldn't go to work but then you remember there are bills to pay and your happiness doesn't count at the moment!

I know there people out there who share the same opinion in their place of work...please feel free to share with us.

How depressed/unmotivated do you feel at your place of work!!

I know how that feels.. at least they started you off with a good pay. Do what you have to do to survive till you find that which you are passionate for...

3 Likes

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Ogooluwa007(m): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2019
10,000% over depress... The man is over depress himself

4 Likes

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by ymdo(m): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2019
Working for a sole proprietor is the height of depression. You are whatever he call you

54 Likes

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by tstx(m): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2019
Good post
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by 400billionman: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2019
How many people actually enjoy Work-Life balance ?

If not Civil Servants !

I don't see how anyone working in a corporate environment who starts work before 7am daily and ends by 6pm will be HAPPY on his job.

It's a Suffering and Smiling thing.

24 Likes

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by iCauseTrouble: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2019
Even though the pay is good, I still feel unfulfilled. I just want another kinda life where I will be able to run things my own way.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Brunel(m): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2019
very
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Sleekfun: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2019
Thats the reason why i resign and follow my passion...which is Hairstylist.... Juicy salary was good when i work cooperate ... I look good with my suit and tie but within always depressed...now i feel like a celebrity been a professional hairstylist ... I talk with boldness to clients ... I decide my free time for appointments and also decide my leisure time ... Make more money and be happy ... #go4urpassion.

Ftc dedicated to my clients ...love you all....

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by funsho75(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Hhh
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Celebsnews: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Bankers in the house, hoe market? grin

4 Likes

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Bbbwings: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2019
The place makes me depressed.
It is not a standard setting.
But hey I make bank here.
Who am I to complain
My previous place was all pretty and gleaming but I was barely breaking even.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by donogaga(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2019
VickyES300:
Whatever that cost you your happiness, quit it cause it’s not worth it.

Always stay happy!

Not in Nigeria bro.

I put it to you that a lot of employees ain't happy with their job. The question is, How can you quit when you have bills and unusual responsibilities to battle with?

Well, I think its easy for a lady to quit, but not for a man. Its not easy being a real Man in naija o. There are a lot of negative forces hindering your upward mobility, and one of them is a negative work environment. It's quite common in Nigeria.

29 Likes

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by joshepade(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2019
iLegendd:
I have never worked before. God forbid I ever work in my life. The stress I passed through in school is enough. I'm not a slave.

If you're a man, look below and click that link. Women are not allowed to click it.
So, how do you plan to survive?
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by amiibaby(f): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2019
rottenPussy:
Judging from my Monica, you should be able to tell that I'm terribly depressed. That job fetched me this rotten p*

Now I wear air fresher as pampers undecided #puke
you must be so so so so so roten not only in ur pussy but evrywher

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Goal: How Do I Become Skilled In Public Speaking? / How Acceptable Is B.ed Degree In Labour Market / South African Senior Military Officer Dismissed Over Social Media Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.