Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i (119583 Views)

Cool But Fake Nokia N96 / Cool But Fake Nokia N96 / Fake Nokia 6639: Is It For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by nazzyon(m): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2007
Have you ever heard of these 2 blokes before?

Yeah you must have heard about one but surely not the other.

I was @ work when Mr , I did not want to reveal his name brought some couple of phones to me.

@ first by mere seeing them you will freeze.

It is Non Nokia but called Nokia N95i and N99i

After, going through these boyz, I found some interesting stuffs inside.

I know, where the heck did he find N95i when few N95 is still out, well that is because it a chinese product.

And this one no be slide like im predecessor.

N95i is a touch screen phone with a stylus but an extremely poor GUI

As for the N99: this phone has an Analog TV; with the TV if you are close to some DSTV shitting decoder believe you will receive the transmission for free but may or may not talk but it will will be extremely clear, and as for a local Tv it will be the same as watching your normal TV. And if you got some card you will be able to use its CATV.

Well, that is that about TV, next it supports bluetooth, I must say the first faked Nokia phone with Bluetooth.

This same phone has a radio and it does not require headphone before it works.

Oh did I say they claim it is PDA? But unfortunately it lacks it all.

To cut stuffs short see the pics for yourself.

Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by nazzyon(m): 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2007
Here are the rest of the N99i

Note: This not some photoshop work

Accepted whenever and whereever you want to buy this phones, they are extremely cheap. I mean as cheap as 25 - 40,000 Naira.

Don't be full by the prioce because I lies on may or may not last 5 months before problems starts.

Trust me, I have already made some enquiries before posting about the phones.

Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by konari(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2007
how much are these contraptions going for?!
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by nazzyon(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2007
N 30,000

Don't buy if u need a phone for a very long or else you will be disappointed.
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by DisGuy: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2007
nazzyon tell the truth, you bought some of those latest gizmos sharp sharp before you realised huh grin

is the original Nokia N99 out yet?
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by nazzyon(m): 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2007
No, I did not.

I review new products and relay infos. To manufacturers, and some people.
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by DisGuy: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2007
so what's the N99 like? i think the T.v application will be very useful, do you have to subscribe with the service provider or it comes as a stand alone service from a third party say the tv station?
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by nazzyon(m): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2007
You don't have to subcribe Analog but as for CATV you will have to subscribe.

Just search and ou are good to Go.

Justr remember it may not last up to a year.
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by DisGuy: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2007
I'm not talking about the fake N99, is Nokia releasing any n99 at all or this is just a Chinese product?
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by nazzyon(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2007
No plans for N99 yet.
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by opeemi1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2007
I see.  I was beginning to wonder, when a friend of mine told me he got his Nokia 'N78' for N17,500.  Interestingly, his brother also uses a Nokia 'N97'. grin
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by hayprof(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2007
ope_emi:

I see. I was beginning to wonder, when a friend of mine told me he got his Nokia 'N78' for N17,500. Interestingly, his brother also uses a Nokia 'N97'. grin

LMAO! It runs in the Family lipsrsealed
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by newsunfad: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2007
If u don't mind, i need to know if i could go ahead with buying this phone.
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by adexbols: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2007
but I heard this phone is between 15 nd 25k. moreover have you seen someone that used it before it got spoilt?(have u seen a spoilt one before?). I dont mind getting one o.and where in Island can I get it?
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by waxyweller: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2007
na war for chinese oh
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by coolskeelz(m): 8:11am On Sep 18, 2007
Beware of these fake phones,some of them are deadly traps i tell you,Nokia has noticed some fake and substandard batteries used in some of its phones recently,some of those batteries can actually explode cos it has the tendency of over heating,we just have to be very careful.

check this on how to identify fake phones in the market today.

http://gsmusersforum.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1656#1656
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by itisme: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2007
This fake Nokia N95i & N99i, can they take softwares like the original Nokia? if yes pls. specify
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by kokomma000: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2007
Hi guys, i saw your comments on the so call N99i. I just bought one for myself and i hope it last. I asked for not-made- in china phones and was told they are scarce. China made phones are flooding the market and if original Nokia is not happy about this they should do something.
May i ask? How come China is branding these phones as Nokia? They can call it something else.
For the phone gurus, it's well if you keep telling us the truth. I love experimenting. If this phone is no good I'll let you guys know
[color=#770077][/color].
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by topeteadr(m): 12:18am On Oct 05, 2007
They give their phones the name nokia coz nokia is the best phone producer and their phones are bombs.
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by hayprof(m): 5:47am On Oct 05, 2007
They R "NokLa Phones" shocked shocked wink

Take A LOOK shocked @ this!! cool cool

Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by shikatanor: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2007
are they really fake? i mean i would be much better if you'd be able to tell the specs and everything,
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by olumaiye: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2007
I would like to know if this so called N99i supports symbian sofwares. does it also supports java mobile wares
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by goodterry: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2007
i can supply this phone to you with a wholesales price, if you need pls send a email to custombusiness@yahoo.com.
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by luluosas(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2007
My friend had N99i, we have been looking for ways to activate gprs but, never succeeded. What can he do now to activate gprs?
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by kuker72: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2007
I'd bought one N99i. Actually it is CECT N99i. The fake shopper had print NOKIA at the back. (In China, you can print whatever you want, even your name). Mine also was printed with NOKIA wink. So far I can use all the features provided, included the GPRS. (I'm in Malaysia). You have to do some setting with the setting since the default setting was GPRS with China Mobile. Of course you can't use it outside of China. Another thing is you have to subscribe to GPRS services if your mobile operator didn't include them in the basic services. Hopefully my N99i will last longer since it has a lot of features,
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by topeteadr(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2007
I hate the phone.
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by naijafan(m): 1:39am On Jan 02, 2008
lol. . . just try entering *#0000# if you are in doubt. A real nokia will bring out info about itself, . a fake will be waiting for you to press somethn else cheesy

but really, why do people go for chinese phones, so they can come out and brag about touchscreens honestly, i dont understand. a typical chinese phone is the same as the average nokia phone that uses the nokia os. its just a phone, nothing else. . . nothing smart about it.

@whoever asked the question about applications
These are not symbian phones. . . they dont even know what applications are cheesy.
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by topeteadr(m): 1:50am On Jan 02, 2008
Naijafan, u've left e dumb. U've just said everything *** the phones dont know what app even are***. . . . . . , i even tried helping one of my friends configuring one chinese nokia p9900 all to no avail, we even went to the celtel office all it brought out was an error message; conn failed.
We even sent opera to it using usb and it didnt even know what opera actually is.

I swear, those phones are useless.
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by akyus(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2008
I am using the fake N95. It is a gift from my sister and since she gave it to me, I have not been able to use the keys.
I thought it is from the settings because it was new. But it is a fault. It is really boring using only the stylus. I want to buy N70, pls how do I identify the real one.
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by MrInfo1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2008
If u check your Serial number and it doesn’t start with 35 then it a fake phone. Original phones serial number always start with 35
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by zitti: 7:45am On Jan 10, 2008
I bought an N99i a month ago, it's still working just fine as of this moment, however, i have yet to see. i bought it for approximately $175 or 7000pesos(im in the Philippines). To be honest I don't really mind the brand and all that jazz, what matters is the feature. from the start, i kinda figured it wasn't really a nokia, the OS was somewhat different, kinda primitive actually. Anyhow, i bought it for the TV and the 3 megapixel camera resolution. after having used it, i noticed the camera was clear but not 3-megapixel-clear, my old phone was 1.3 megapixel but was way clearer than that. i still went for it thought. aside from what i've just noted,

here are the

-good points about it: it has a dual cam, one in front, and another at the back; it's a dual-sim phone though it's a hassle to use, you can't use both sims simultaneously; it's tv is clear depending on the reception though; it has a loud audio but of poor quality; it's memory card is 512mb.

-no-so-good points: themes are hideous (do you know where i can download themes for this?); you can't personalize the messgae alert tones only the call alert tones; as of now, my network provider has no available configuration for the internet settings yet; it has no sent items for my message

so much for that, my question for those who know, what are the programs that can be installed or are compatible with this? my .jar applications did not work nor does .exe files.
Re: Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i by skipo87(m): 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2008
just forget it, is the phone a java or symbian phone? i'm sure its none of both, just use ur phone like that,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.