Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Queen Mercy Appointed As The New Secretary General Of Beauty Queen And Fashion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Mercy Appointed As The New Secretary General Of Beauty Queen And Fashion (346 Views)

Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos / Meet Ejiofor Nnena Doris, An Ex-Beauty Queen And Model / My ‘thing’ Refused To Rise After I Slept With My New Secretary – Man Cries For H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Queen Mercy Appointed As The New Secretary General Of Beauty Queen And Fashion by MsDoris(f): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Queen Mercy Atang Appointed As The New Secretary General Of Beauty Queen And Fashion Exhibition Association In Nigeria
Former Big Brother Naija shine ya eye housemate, Queen Mercy Atang has just been appointed as the new secretary general of beauty queen and fashion exhibition Association of Nigeria.

Taking to her Instagram page tp announce the latest milestone, the philanthropist vowed to change the face of pageantry.

Sharing her appointment letter via her insta story, the former beauty queen wrote;

"Congratulations to me ��� it's time to rebrand the Nigeria pageant industry �
I can't stop shouting..."

In a follow up post, the reality TV star shares a throwback photo, giving a short narration of her journey as a pageant girl.

Visit web page below for full/ photos;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/04/queen-mercy-atang-appointed-as-new.html

(1) (Reply)

Summit Estate Celebrates Milestone, Unveils Crowned Pageant Ambassadors(photos) / A$AP Rocky Arrested In Connection To 2021 Shooting In Los Angeles / Video:actress Onyii Alexx Flaunt Her Curvy Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.