Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,737 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Who Jesus Is To Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Jesus Is To Me (644 Views)

Realy Want To Know Who Jesus Is? / Jesus Is Coming Back / Do U Really Know Who Jesus Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Jesus Is To Me by MichaelCE(m): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2011
My Excellency of Greatness, You are Enlightenment to my soul. You are the Up Lifter of my head and the Author and Finisher of my faith. Despite the enemies consistent portrayal of You, as a weak and fearful God, who acts as if He is not interested in the daily affairs of my life; I know the truth. You are the Truth that liberates me. Constituted with a great and burning desire to be in your presence and engage in a warm embrace with you, I know for a fact that the enemy cannot take away my love for You out of my heart.

I rejoice in hope and with smiles that You are the joy and satisfaction attained when one comes to an end of a long and agonizing journey. In Your presence, my mind flies to when we first walked side by side with each other. You are my Wellspring of Gladness, the Accomplisher of my dreams. You are my River of Hope to my thirsty soul. Why should I not desire to be with You when You always give me breakthrough?

Though the pressures of this world have put such a distraction in our already bristled relationship, I know that your blood which you shed on the cross for me cleanses me of all impurities. You are my Rewarder of Good, my Refresher of times and seasons. Oh how I love You, my Honourable King, for You see that I desire to be like you. You are the Abundance of Grace and Your Majestic appeal knows no bounds. My Righteous Advocate, with You I am secure and found. What are my wants in this world when You are the fullness of Life and the unfathomable Mystery of the Universe. Yet You came to this earth to dwell with us and become my Reconciler.

You are the Fruit from the Tree of Life and my life is given over to the fatness of Your word. I love to sing because of Your kindness. Prince of Peace, when I am down and frustrated, You well me up with tears of joy. You are the Treasure of my heart in which I love to lift up onto a pedestal and show to the whole world. For You said in your word, “Guard your heart with all diligence, for in it are the issues of life”. You are Heaven’s Champion and my heart roars with praises that there is no one like You.

You make everything enthralling that is why You are namely called the ‘Magnificent, Eloquent Riveter’ to me. The overwhelming eruptions of my joy You are and You cannot be caged. You have pointed me on the right paths I am to walk upon and also directed my steps indicating You as the Spirit of Wisdom. You taught me to know how not to be ashamed of my past even when the enemy accused me day and night before God. Your outstretched arm towards me, gave me the courage to draw even closer to You like a child, seeking the closeness and comfort from a parent. My Divine Enabler, You showed me how to have faith in You and depend solely on You. You showed me what a man is in You. You are the Revealer of light and the Light that shines and breaks all forms of darkness. The Great Revealer You are and I have come to see that You made me great. How precious your ways are to me that one can inevitably see that You are Wonderful & the Bearer of justice.

I boast with the emphasis that You are My God and in You, I fulfil all righteousness. You are my Anchor of Delights in which I find joy just being in Your Light. My Precious Cornerstone, where my foundation and spiritual house is erected and consolidated.

You are Heaven’s joyous uproar and earth’s praise. When the darkness clouded my mind and forsake of benefit I could not see nor think right, You became my Vision. Even if the storm should blow through, I know that in You I am settled and have become a laugh-riot in You. My heart echoes and beats with words to express Your goodness and I have run short of them. All in all, You are simply put, my Undeniable Love.
Re: Who Jesus Is To Me by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2011
This love sounds very Homo eroti_c since it's from one man to another man/god. How ironic is it that your community is so homophobic?
Re: Who Jesus Is To Me by MichaelCE(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2011
If you live that particular perverse lifestyle, that's your business but read 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.  That passage should give you a short description how far you will go in life.  God's love is pure and genuine and infinite.  It is only right to talk about that kind of love back to the one who gave you life and since your mind is blinded by the evil of the day, read the bible and pray to God to restore your lost glory.
Re: Who Jesus Is To Me by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2011
MichaelCE:

If you live that particular perverse lifestyle, that's your business but read 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.  That passage should give you a short description how far you will go in life.  God's love is pure and genuine and infinite.  It is only right to talk about that kind of love back to the one who gave you life and since your mind is blinded by the evil of the day, read the bible and pray to God to restore your lost glory.

Im not g@y and even if I was there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. But let's assume your god performed some magic six thousand years and created the universe for his special love, humans. Was he drunk when he created trangendered individuals? Or does he think it's funny to give someone both a p-nis and a v@gina grin If he doesn't like homosexuality, why keep creating homosexu@l people?

Anyway, carry on with your love letter to you boyfriend.
Re: Who Jesus Is To Me by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2011
to me, jesus is delicious meat nailed to stick.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Disciples Knew He Was Not God Almighty As They Forsook Him & Fled / Woe Betide The Bulk Of Nigerian Pastors! Shame On Them. / The 'love' Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.