Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,532 members, 7,770,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:04 AM

Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? (55907 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by zboyd: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Why do some single men/women think it's acceptable to have affairs with married people?

What's worse, some of these shameless ones brag about it and tell all who'll listen how they 'bagged' the married person, how good they are at bedmatics, how many gifts, money, etc. they've received, with the cheated on spouse none the wiser.

Why can't single people 'just say no' to married people?

With all the other single people running around, why have an affair with someone you KNOW is married - many times with children?

As for adulterous married people, why did you get married, if you didn't think you could commit to one person, 'til death do you part'?

Why do you think it's acceptable to cheat on your spouse?

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by freecocoa(f): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Question for the gods.

*modified*
Seems like na ftc things o, this actually feels good kinda , hehehe cheesy

Now I know...

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
This place looks like it is going to be very interesting so therefore let me park wink

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lets hear from the singles first

why will they just fall down and open their legs for another woman's husband

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by freecocoa(f): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
pickabeau1: Lets hear from the singles first

Duh! Why would a man who took a vow go after a single woman? What's wrong with his wife?

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
pickabeau1: Lets hear from the singles first

why don't you answer ya question yasef because I know you have an answer to that.oya o.the dance floor is open

I'm still waiting for the answer o

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
freecocoa: Duh! Why would a man who took a vow go after a single woman? What's wrong with his wife?
I taya o.as if it's not the buyers encouraging the sellers to keep the business booming grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by rawpadgin(m): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
you f*ck someone's hubby/wifey
someone f*ck ur hubby/wifey when u eventually marry

u know why? cuz what goes around comes around

#karmaisabitch

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
freecocoa: Duh! Why would a man who took a vow go after a single woman? What's wrong with his wife?
Duh... Tell me something new.....so they solicit the woman for sex and companionship and suddenly their sense takes flight....
what is so exciting about another womans property..
Women just want to take something of another man's

SAMBARRY: why don't you answer ya question yasef because I know you have an answer to that.oya o.the dance floor is open

We have heard enough of NL women's indignation on men
Why do these women have no self respect
Ehnnn..

Tell me.. i dey wait

SAMBARRY: I taya o.as if it's not the buyers encouraging the sellers to keep the business booming grin

if the sellers close their shop.. the market will close

Sambarry ... how market

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
This place will be good for weekend relaxation! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Tallesty1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Because they are lazy.

What goes around comes around.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by dapsy4u2(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
THE MARRIED MEN WOULDN'T JUST LET A BEAUTIFUL SINGLE LADY BE COS HE HAS $$$$ TO OFFER.

BUT WHAT OF THE MARRIED WOMEN WHO GOES TO NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP FOR 3 WEEKS AND SLEEP WITH A SINGLE GUY........... WHAT DO WE CALL THAT

OYA ANSWERS O.....

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by priscaoge(f): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Because they want to be cheated on when they get married undecided A reasonable n responsible girl who wish to get married someday won't date a married man!

16 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
alutacontinua: This place will be good for weekend relaxation! cheesy
yes o.jonathan did me a sweet thing by giving me opportunity to stay with my daughter during this public holiday o.we need some mother and daughter time

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2014

Question from the topic was directed at singles. By the way why do these singles spread their legs without pressure for other women's husbands.....very good question you know cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: why don't you answer ya question yasef because I know you have an answer to that.oya o.the dance floor is open

Who's the damsel? Who wouldn't fall for a woman like this even if married.

13 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Baffles me why someone would want to go after a man/woman who's already taken - when you can pursue someone who's available; someone you can have all to yourself. People want what seems out of reach, I guess. Anyhoozle, both the single and married individual who're creepin' are to blame. It takes two.

#onemanwoman

14 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by JEITO: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Oya from now, make every aboki hol him own kettle no more sharing.

Singles respect yourselves and make the most of your singleness. See how many marriages are breaking up because they were not properly established. Prepare yourself so that your own won't end up that way.

But if you don tire to be single, go get married to YOUR OWN GOD GIVEN PARTNER.

Married people honour the sacredness of marriage and prune your desires for any other person other than your spouse. If your marriage is experiencing crisis, thankGod for it because you have been presented a great chance to re-shape and re-design it to the way it will suit you.

10 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Lumyboi(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gaggi:

Whose the damsel? Who wouldn't fall for a woman like this even if married.

Smh 4u. So na everytin dt luks gud u wan chop! Many single babes dey as clean as her. I piry u

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Why should we say 'NO' to married people?

Do I know his spouse? 'She be my family member?' 'She be my friend?'

Why should I deny myself something so as to do a total stranger a favor.

I don't even know if the stranger is a nice person. I don't know if she demands that her house-helps sleep on the kitchen floor.

Am I mother Mary? Did I take a vow with you?

Abeg, married people should face their spouse. Leave us alone.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by freecocoa(f): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
pickabeau1:
Duh... Tell me something new.....so they solicit the woman for sex and companionship and suddenly their sense takes flight....
Who makes the first move?(not encouraging anybody btw), most times the girls don't even know the men are married.

Some of these single girls just want money from these men so it means nothing to them, the man who swore to stick to his wife is the cheat here, therefore the men should be the ones answering questions.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lumyboi:

Smh 4u. So na everytin dt luks gud u wan chop! Many single babes dey as clean as her. I piry u
Shut ur gob. U wouldn't know a joke when you see one. Moreover when did I mention me?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Just a question:

Why should single people do it?

This is not my opinion, it's a question.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Well some women choose not to respect themselves for whatever reason known to them wink

and yeah market is fine o BET NOT FOR SALE tongue

time for relaxation wink

pickabeau1:

We have heard enough of NL women's indignation on men
Why do these women have no self respect
Ehnnn..

Tell me.. i dey wait

if the sellers close their shop.. the market will close

Sambarry ... how market

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by dipkol(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
freecocoa: Question for the gods.

You see'em.......
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Lumyboi(m): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gaggi:
Shut ur gob. U wouldn't know a joke when you see one. Moreover when did I mention me?

My lil friend dnt get worked up. Was jst teasin u. If u meant it u dnt v to say it. So I knw twas a joke
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by dipkol(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
What a justification.......

Same justification just like in real life

You say the truth,it bcomes ur past.....u lie,it bcomes part of ur future...

freecocoa: Who makes the first move?(not encouraging anybody btw), most times the girls don't even know the men are married.

Some of these single girls just want money from these men so it means nothing to them, the man who swore to stick to his wife is the cheat here, therefore the men should be the ones answering questions.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gaggi:

Who's the damsel? Who wouldn't fall for a woman like this even if married.
gaggi face ya work tongue

stop lusting tongue
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by freecocoa(f): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
dipkol: What a justification.......

Same justification just like in real life

You say the truth,it bcomes ur past.....u lie,it bcomes part of ur future...

Wtf are you on about? Who's justifying anything?

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by crackhaus: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
Since Sophyrocks and I already had this argument a few days ago, it's best I sit this one out...sophy don't you agree? cool
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by coogar: 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
zboyd: Why do some single men/women think it's acceptable to have affairs with married people?

What's worse, some of these shameless ones brag about it and tell all who'll listen how they 'bagged' the married person, how good they are at bedmatics, how many gifts, money, etc. they've received, with the cheated on spouse none the wiser.

Why can't single people 'just say no' to married people?

With all the other single people running around, why have an affair with someone you KNOW is married - many times with children?

As for adulterous married people, why did you get married, if you didn't think you could commit to one person, 'til death do you part'?

Why do you think it's acceptable to cheat on your spouse?

the forbidden fruit always tastes better.

9 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
crackhaus: Since Sophyrocks and I already had this argument a few days ago, it's best I sit this one out...sophy don't you agree? cool

I Agree. smiley smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) / Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions / Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.