Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody (37222 Views)

85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) / Six Lecturers Kidnapped In Osun, One Shot Dead / Mopol And Thugs Clash In Lagere, Ile-Ife, Osun. One Dead, Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by Happened: 7:56am On Apr 16, 2022
The Osun State Police Command has arrested three suspected ritualists with a human heart in Osogbo/OAU Ife Campus Road, Osun State.

The suspects, Olayade Kehinde, 25, Olufemi Oriyomi, 21 and Raimi Sheriff, 21 were arrested last Thursday, April 7 by police detectives on ‘stop and search’ duty.

The Command’s spokesperson, SP Yemisi Opalola, in a statement on Friday, said the trio on a motorcycle, were flagged down by Police on ‘Stop and Search’, “but rather than stop, sped off, and were pursued.” Daily Prayers

The trio, according to the statement, were arrested in Safejo area of Ile-Ife.

The human heart, which they claimed was one of their friends, and various criminal charms, were found on them, Opalola stated.

Opalola further stated that one of the suspects, Oriyomi fell sick and was taken to hospital for treatment, but unfortunately, died while on admission.

His corpse, according to her, has been deposited at the State hospital for autopsy.

“The remaining two suspects will be charged to court upon conclusion of investigation,” she said.

The Commissioner of Police, CP Olawale Olokode, however, advised parents to monitor their children, and warn them against bad company they might be moving with.

He also admonished the youths “to always engage in lawful business, and shun anything that will jeopardize their brighter future, which includes all forms of ‘get rich quick’ syndrome.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/16/police-arrest-three-with-human-heart-in-osun-one-dies-in-custody/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2022
Things are hard
But that should not be the reason to vent into ritual killings

Meanwhile I will fix your dead laptops and phones and it will comeback to life

A trial will convince you

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 16, 2022
What's this one again?
This business must be very lucrative.

18 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by Malory: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2022
Part of the state's igr

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by Golan007: 8:14am On Apr 16, 2022
Oriyomi indeed.

grin

9 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by illicit(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2022
Boys no longer get joy

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by Waakanda: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2022
angry
Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2022
Happened:

Olayade Kehinde, 25, Olufemi Oriyomi, 21 and Raimi Sheriff, 21

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2022
Say NO to tribalism.

Any of my Igbo subjects who come here to abuse our brothers has been banished to the evil forest by Amadioha.

Attack the criminal not the tribe.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by ivolt: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2022
Good job from the police.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by delzbaba(m): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2022
Osun as usual, Oduduwa head hunters, dem no dey carry last

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by Candidlady: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2022
Krss216:
What's this one again?
This business must be very lucrative.

Until you get caught lipsrsealed

Bloody imposter like you

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2022
Candidlady:

Until you get caught lipsrsealed

Bloody imposter like you
What on Earth is wrong with you, I thought you were ignoring me?
Why are then you quoting me now?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by christianjoy(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2022
Krss216:

What on Earth is wrong with you, I thought you were ignoring me?
Why are then you quoting me now?
she is falling helter skelter cheesy grin
Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by Mekenz(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
Things are happening in the Nigeria.

Anyways I have 55" Samsung 4k TV for sale, DM if you're interested.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by Waavymicey: 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
GOD save us in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Grow up, you are more than 40 years old. Kindergarten antics should be beyond you.

AchalugoNwa:
cheesy

Avonjaaaaaaaaaa

Useless Skullaship criminals

he wan do ritual to compete with Emeka wey dey offload container for idumota every week.

bunch of lazy cretins bastards

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by Finneseguy1(m): 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
This is pure evil, how can human beings be this cruel, may God help us

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by Crizzycross: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
What a world. Pls be careful with your safety. Where u go to, and who u hang out with. The quest to get rich quick has made some people become animals.

I wish everyone a happy easter celebration. I ask for your assistance to enable me have a feel of what this season looks like. I have no Rice, no beans, no garri to even drink. No job, no family to go to. Surviving here is too expensive. I beg u to pls come to my aid.
I wish i could be in position to give out, but GOD sees my heart and knows i dnt have for now. Pls dnt ignore me. It is even more painful when u keep perceiving the swt aroma of fried chicken and stew when u know u won't eat it. God bless the givers.

3 0 4 6 1 4 4 4 7 1
First Bank.
Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by Krismas(m): 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:
Things are hard
But that should not be the reason to vent into ritual killings

Meanwhile I will fix your dead laptops and phones and it will comeback to life

A trial will convince you
grin How long will it take for u to teach me dis skills and how much will u charge?
Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by opalu: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by Femiwilli: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
SAY NO TO ALL FORMS OF RITUAL KILLINGS

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody by Thinktwicemybro: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
The most dirty human being on Earth has striked again.

Afonja!

The real problem of southern Nigeria. They know how to vote poverty but they can't stand hungry.

52 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend / Police Fire Teargas To Stop Protesters From Burning Shoprite In Abuja / Liberian Man Killed His Wife After She Caught Him Molesting Her Daughter (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.