Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

You Will Never Look For A Job After NYSC Once You Have This Skill (#200k+) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Will Never Look For A Job After NYSC Once You Have This Skill (#200k+) (371 Views)

10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC / Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / Getting A Job After Nysc: How Long Is Too Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Never Look For A Job After NYSC Once You Have This Skill (#200k+) by pauladonis(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2022
Are you unemployed or looking for a business you can use to make money without stress? This is exactly what you need.

Listen,

There are more than enough POS businesses out there, so why join them when you can use this physical skill to make some people's monthly salary for one single job?

This physical skill solves a very pressing problem in Nigeria and your potential customers are rich people who are desperate for a solution to their problems.

In fact, you can make #200k or more monthly by using this skill...

And no,

I'm not talking about affiliate marketing or copywriting or programming.

This is a real handwork that once you learn it, it will stay with you for life and you won't need to go online before you make money.

This skill is Car Tracker Installation.

See, car owners are looking for every means to secure their cars from thieves and bandits, and car trackers are the best way to secure a car in case of theft or kidnapping.

One installation job can pay you between 40k to 60k easily depending on the type of car or tracking device needed.

So, once you have this skill, you'll immediately become a hot cake and every car owner will become your potential customer.

And the best part is that this skill is a big boy skill.

It is very simple and straightforward. It is not technical or dirty like roadside mechanics. You don't need any technical knowledge about cars or engines or any other stuff like that.

You can make good money with this skill even if you can't open a car boot on your own.

So,
Are you interested in learning more about this skill?

Use this link to join my free class now before all the slots are taken: https://nairarain.com.ng/cartrackerlander
Re: You Will Never Look For A Job After NYSC Once You Have This Skill (#200k+) by pauladonis(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2022
Wondering how important this skill is?

Read this story from a car tracker installer...

The car was picked up today at Ijebu Ode where we shut the engine down.
The smile on the owner's face gave me joy. Though they shattered his windscreen out of anger I guess, because they couldn't get the car to start again but the man is still happy.

I reminded him how he doubted the device last year and sorry was written all over his face.

He recovered his Lexus because of the tracker I installed for him.

See, car owners need this service more than ever before and they don't mind paying good money to secure their car.

YOU TOO CAN MAKE COOL MONEY FROM RICH PEOPLE JUST TO INSTALL GPS TRACKERS for cars, bikes, trucks etc

Click here to join my free introductory class today: https://nairarain.com.ng/cartrackerlander

(1) (Reply)

Do This As A Corper To Earn 300k Monthly So That You Will Not Beg Again / You Need To See This If You Have Served Or Will Serve Your Country / Corps Members 'll Continue To Support Government Policies - Acting Dg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.