Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,432 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

Do Anyone Have Bonny Light Crude,with Authority To Sell? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do Anyone Have Bonny Light Crude,with Authority To Sell? (1745 Views)

Bonny Light Crude Oil 2M Barrels TTO $26 Gross Discount All Fees Paid / Forcadose and Blco Allocation 2million Barrel Avilablle With Authority To Sell / Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Anyone Have Bonny Light Crude,with Authority To Sell? by y2kaustin(m): 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2011
Bonny Light crude oil is urgently need by my client who is a German and presently in Nigeria for this purpose.the crude must have Authority to sell,anyone with relevant documents toward that effect kindly get in touch with me on 08134340380 thanks,
Re: Do Anyone Have Bonny Light Crude,with Authority To Sell? by bejeria101(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2011
hello sir im bolaji aminu by name and have links to a seller wll link you to him hope we can do good business 07086537155
Re: Do Anyone Have Bonny Light Crude,with Authority To Sell? by blackproud: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2011
I have at bonnylight and all document are intact, 5thousand mt is available and am still working on more till am done with the document.cal me on08051450984,
Re: Do Anyone Have Bonny Light Crude,with Authority To Sell? by embassyman(m): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2011
Hello fella, kindly call me on 08056004042 to get details on our TTO and TTT to see if we can do biz
Re: Do Anyone Have Bonny Light Crude,with Authority To Sell? by y2kaustin(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2011
Thanks, pls send relevant documents with SPA,ATS documents should show date of lifting also send allocation documents to : y2kaustin@gmail.com thanks,
Re: Do Anyone Have Bonny Light Crude,with Authority To Sell? by dipson2009: 6:11am On Jul 14, 2011
Re: Do Anyone Have Bonny Light Crude,with Authority To Sell? by y2kaustin(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2011
Dipson2009, You have a dirty heart,so don't think everyone is like you ok.i have a life,am the buyers mandate.Serious fellas in the house my buyer is demanding he site the ATS.Because,he was fooled the last time he came to Nigeria,he vowed to get started ONLy when he sites the ATS.Anyone ready to send it to me,kindly send it to : y2kaustin@gmail.com,so we can get started.Thanks
Re: Do Anyone Have Bonny Light Crude,with Authority To Sell? by lordkrato(m): 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2011
Hello Mandate.IF I'm not doubting from the start.I Have a direct seller available one on one for that product.Anyone well versed in this system should know that documents do not produce oil.If you are for real,then call me on +23484128294 so that we get things done once and for all,even a conference call with the seller.

Thanks,
Re: Do Anyone Have Bonny Light Crude,with Authority To Sell? by bejeria101(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2011
@lord krato i dont know wats up with this guy he is just rustling everyones feathers, its only a fool that wll give you ats when you have not started anything if the seller doesnt hve ats where did he get the product, lord krato does your seller do 2% PB on cif have a client that wants dat also 5000 mt lpfo every week for anoda client pls reply 07086537155 thanks
Re: Do Anyone Have Bonny Light Crude,with Authority To Sell? by queend: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2012
Have a vessel for TTO. ONLY Buyers or Mandates/Authorised Rep. to respond plz. And Kindly do not respond if you are not sure of Buyers funds/ability/readiness, as we will only end up wasting time. Fake LOI's or claims shall be blacklisted, we would like to warn against mis-representations, same applies for us.
regard's your interest about the product here we have 2 million Barrel of Bonny Ligth Crude at hand if you still interested kindly get back to me soon as possible.Hope to read from you soon.
Buyer should have super cargo and be ready for inspection immediately.
In case u r interested in CIF get to me too.

cciomaoil@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Children's Clothes (ages 0 T0 3) Uk & Us Import / If You've Got Tin Ore In Nigeria, Then Let's Deal / Biscuit Distribution Idea!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.