Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food (43007 Views)

Post Your Easter Food Here Guys, Let's See / Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration / Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by deltateam: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Food is ready. grin

6 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Sterope(f): 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Me I don't give bribes. Adults shouldn't get a bribe. Adults should stand up from their lazy ass and get into the kitchen.

Mariangeles:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe cheesy

It's kind of a common occurrence with men na? cheesy
That's why you have to buy their (bribe them) patience with fried meats(or anything you can spare) to defer the hunger. But no matter what don't allow them go and come back. while you're still cooking. grin

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Mariangeles(f): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sterope:
Me I don't give bribes. Adults shouldn't get a bribe. Adults should stand up from their lazy ass and get into the kitchen.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy

E strict gan o! It's all part of the sharaka na. grin
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Miraclenoble(m): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
[quote author=07kjb post=112023437]

Haha Use beer the hold body first, I'm on my three bottles now still going out for my guys child dedication, from there I go move to one sharp bar for O.town to end it[/quote
Brother you no go reason me one bottle too make I use hold body... lol
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Dagger111(m): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maryo12:

0873073566 Eco bank.Mary
Thanks..... Happy Easter.

How?
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Sonoyom(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Sapa na ur mate?
This background no dey sapacious

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Carparts888:
Can I call it audio food abi picture food? shocked
Audio food is the perfect match grin grin some were even stolen from the internet just to make cheap point and impress the gullible.wink
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by sonofelizabeth(m): 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maryjane001:
Made okpa this morning. Combining it with custard.

How is this made? I'm not from the East but okpa is one eastern snack I enjoy.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Munzy14(m): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
eedimo:
My wife's food takes 4eva to be ready.
We usually loss our appetite before food is served.
I don tire

The food she's preparing now; she started by 8:30 and we are expecting it to be served by 12 earliest.
Lol

Assist her na
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Heavensent01(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

KEEP SHUT THERE!!! angry

That's nothing but hydraulic

your elder bro should shut up? I don't blame your likes na kick you dey kick your parents in sad east

awon set sit at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Albinoflash(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
Brownshoe:
i guess that's ibadan or Lagos, not this our ondo.
na for lag bro

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Passionate1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Elizmife:

You are making me feel tempted honestly, I have yam at home, cooked yam this morning thinking hubby will sort for egg to eat yam but he said no money at all we have to use red oil o, my baby couldn't eat it but was just busy crying in the church, people don't know why he was crying but I did. Please I don't mind a plate from this your soup o as it will seriously sort our hunger this afternoon, Nigeria has really shown everybody.

I feel like blessing someone today. .even though I no dey celebrate anything. . I worked today, I will be working everyday until Friday. . If you don't mind send me your bank details. .
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by betinvest(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Here me n my babe ate it

4 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Uchezzy208(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Na my food be dis
Tin Peak Milk : 4 cedis
One egg: 1 cedis
Indomie and Custard
Ghana hard and I no fit kill myself

4 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Abiliboi: 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jejely �

8 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Faakhir: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
slawormiir:

My testicle....what are you going to do with it...
Hope you are not angel Gaybriel
you no remember when u follow tpound bet ur testicles say na Nigeria go win afcon
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Faakhir: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
TPound:

Pay me a visit so I can collect my testicles.. angry
d guy never still give u grin grin
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Bbbw: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nice
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by kernniejay(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Still cooking when ready I will post
Update me when you are done so that i can come for a visit grin
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by NohurryInLife: 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
eedimo:
I don tire

The food she's preparing now; she started by 8:30 and we are expecting it to be served by 12 earliest.
Naso my younger sister sef be. If she start her own 8:30am, na till around 2pm be that.

But that na mostly during festive period. Normal days ehn, e go be like say na command she command the food come.

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by kernniejay(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
eedimo:
I don tire

Chai, wicked man grin I will report you to your wife, may be it will help her to change.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Stakekay1(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
After Eating Pounded yam with Egunsi soup earlier , wify decide to prepare this for me to continue from where I stopped. May God grant us long life and bless our women.

5 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Stakekay1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
Stakekay1:
After Eating Pounded yam with Egunsi soup earlier , Wify decide to prepare this for me to continue from where I stopped. May God grant us long life and bless our women.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
eedimo:
I don tire

Is she using electric cooker grin
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
kernniejay:

Update me when you are done so that i can come for a visit grin
No problem
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Broveens42(m): 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
07kjb:

Haha Use beer the hold body first, I'm on my three bottles now still going out for my guys child dedication, from there I go move to one sharp bar for O.town to end it

Lol. Owerri is too sweet.
You don't have to be worried about hang over..
As sit at home dey tomorrow.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Thugnificent(m): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Passionate1:

I feel like blessing someone today. .even though I no dey celebrate anything. . I worked today, I will be working everyday until Friday. . If you don't mind send me your bank details. .
happy Easter sir. Anything fit reach my side? I'll really appreciate. 30 51 322 969 first bank. God bless
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by kernniejay(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
No problem
Not done yet??
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by adecz: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Simple Easter lunch..

2 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
kernniejay:

Not done yet??
almost through
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by adecz: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Brendaniel:
Oga you showed us 2 full uncooked chickens and below is the finished product of your cooking with only cooked legs, Oga 2 things are involved

You or chicken bandits invaded the pot while cooking it.

When chicken is involved,
first thing after the cutting up, na
to carry gizzards, legs, heads, liver,
neck and other smaller pieces do
small pepper to ginger the taste buds
in anticipation of bigger things to
come ..☺️☺️☺️

This first phase is taken with some
chilled drink before the main cooking
even starts .. grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.