Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share (8213 Views)

Share Your Favourite Christian Song / What's Your Favourite Christian Music? / What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? (2) (3) (4)

What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by JKisOK(m): 5:43am On Apr 17, 2022
Easter is here!!!

Happy Easter to all Nairalanders.

May God grant us grace to see more in the land of the living in Jesus name.

Here is my favourite Easter line.

"An empty grave is there to prove my Saviour lives."

It is from the hymn, God sent His son, they called Him, Jesus.

What is yours?

Share!

+++++++++++++++++++++
God sent His son, they called Him, Jesus
He came to love, heal and forgive
He lived and died to buy my pardon
An empty grave is there to prove my Savior lives.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow
Because He lives, all fear is gone
Because I know He holds the future
And life is worth the living
Just because He lives.

How sweet to hold a newborn baby
And feel the pride and the joy he gives
But greater still the calm assurance
This child can face uncertain days because He Lives.

And then one day, I’ll cross that river
I’ll fight life’s final war with pain
And then, as death gives way to vict’ry
I’ll see the lights of glory and I’ll know He reigns.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow
Because He lives, all fear is gone
Because I know He holds the future
And life is worth the living
Just because He lives

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by MMWandali: 5:49am On Apr 17, 2022
Though I don't believe in the festivities as people do it today, only in the truth of the story/history as contained in the scripture

"He's alive today, for the stone is rolled away"
"He"s alive today, he is no longer where he was laid"

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Sarsaproko: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2022
He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.

These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.
but only to the people of Israel...God’s lost sheep.
As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near...
Heal the sick, raise the dead, cure those with leprosy, and cast out demons. Give as freely as you have received...

So tell me...How this religion take concern black people??

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by slawormiir: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ..

Ain't got no line but I will grab my weed and read comments

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by chatinent: 9:14am On Apr 17, 2022
Jesus ordered we commemorated his death not his resurrection and Easter was built on pagan rites.

So, I don't celebrate Easter.

✌️
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Searchingvictor: 9:14am On Apr 17, 2022
Happy Esther to you'll. May the resurrection of Jesus resurrect every dead things in your life.

Merry and don't spare those fowls

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Moferere: 9:14am On Apr 17, 2022
Jesus my living hope.
It's been my easter song since release

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by BigDawsNet: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2022
John 11:25-26: "Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die.

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by bahdpersona(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2022
My favorite line is when we die we are going nowhere
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Thou: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2022
I need 1k.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by donziller(m): 9:19am On Apr 17, 2022
Thou:
I need 1k.
wat can u offer
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Prettylima(f): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2022
May the risen Lord fill our heart with compassion, joy, love and inspire us to new hope, happiness, prosperity and abundance, all received through God's Divine grace. Happy Easter.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Thou: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2022
donziller:
wat can u offer
prayers cry .
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by NoFucksToGive: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2022
Mine is

"Mod please stop allowing children make stupid posts like this on Nairaland"

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by ofiko123(m): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2022
Christ is risen.. Happy Easter..
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Holybwoy: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2022
Easter na just by mouth and yearly tradition.. some people never know wetin dem go chop today..

In case you've heard about NFTz lemme share the small knowledge I have with you..

Follow this thread for more

https://www.nairaland.com/7081971/wonder-how-people-create-mint
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Elock1: 9:24am On Apr 17, 2022
My best line is

"Babe go and lock the door"

That's after chilling with some booze and isiewu with my guys althrough the evening cool
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Offpoint1: 9:24am On Apr 17, 2022
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Triangles1(m): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2022
Love your neighbors as your self and forgive 7x77, I hope this verse of bible is correct because it's 3 years last I go to church.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by abobote: 9:26am On Apr 17, 2022
When I was younger, I'm always excited on a day like this. But now, the only thing that excites me is money.
And this time, I got no money.
I'm staying indoors, just eat and sleep
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by gbaskiboy: 9:27am On Apr 17, 2022
I don't celebrate pagan holiday....
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by pyro62(m): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2022
My favourite Easter line is MTN because their services don't observe the easter break.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by pyro62(m): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2022
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by stanech: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2022
Up from the grave He arose
With a mighty triumph o'er His foes
He arose a Victor from the dark domain
And He lives forever with His saints to reign
He arose! (He arose)
Hallelujah! Christ arose!

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by alphaconde(m): 9:29am On Apr 17, 2022
now that the passion of our lord is over

every year i abstain from alcohol and meat from ash wednesday to easter
so when i hear that line in church i keep thinking of the next cold beer am having after mass
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Afokesco(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2022
omeh

Christ is risen

my D is risen

two banis for the night
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2022
V

Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart / People's Assumptions When Some Christians Suffer Misfortunes / How Did 'Jesus' Ascend 'Up To Heaven' With A Physical Body?