Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) (49153 Views)

Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 7:27am On Apr 17, 2022
A young lady identified as Adaeze Regina Okoh has committed suicide after leaving a suicide note on Facebook.

Salemgists gathered that the young lady wrote a heart touching suicide note on Facebook just 12 hours ago, informing her family and friends that she was going to commit suicide.

According to the lady, her family have betrayed her, adding that she has not known true happiness all her life.

Although the young lady did not mention the main problem that might have thrown her into depression in her suicide note.

However, 9 hours later, a cousin to the deceased posted on her timeline that she hurriedly rushed to her place when she saw the Facebook post but her door was locked.

According to her, she called some of the young men around to help her break the door, they broke the door and saw her lifeless on her bed. She said they rushed her to the hospital but she was confirmed dead on arrival.

Regina’s cousin isn’t buying the suicide story, she is however, alleging that someone might have killed her and makes it look like a suicide.

She said the incident have been reported to the police, she vowed that the family must “get to the root of the this”

https://www.facebook.com/100075320605231/posts/148545774332775/?app=fbl

Source: https://salemgists.com/young-lady-adaeze-regina-okoh-takes-her-own-life-family-alleges-murder-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 7:39am On Apr 17, 2022
Tracka:
This is pure murder oo

Are you the killer ?

You even look like a killer even

What's your name pls ?

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by Elmojiid(m): 7:46am On Apr 17, 2022
Lost soul

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2022
While most people contemplating suicide often go unnoticed for various reasons, the fact that the room was scattered and she had bruises certainly makes this look like a murder case.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by gaby(m): 8:01am On Apr 17, 2022
Poor girl.

May your soul find rest and if you were indeed a victim of murder, may your killer(s) never find peace all their life and may this lead to them getting found out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2022
Depression is a great disease that takes time before the effect can be seen on one's body... A depressed person may communicate with people without showing signs. Without talking to people or loved ones it takes the grace of God to snap out of it. Rip to the dead... Depression is real. Speak out when u are depressed cos it helps a lot

15 Likes

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by GboyegaD(m): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
I do not understand her struggles and I pray her soul finds rest

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by chaseblack(m): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
Eyah

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
Mmm

1 Like

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by Passionate888: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
Buhari sef

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by BESTScientist1: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
What this ASUU Strike has made children vulnera too is inexplicable. Things they do to survive because for various reasons can't or don't want to return home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by Electrochemistry(m): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by Contagious100d(m): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
Again!!!
Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
SalemGists And Bad News Are Like Bread And Beans

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by Toks2008(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Looks more like suicide cos the note looks real and it is possible she made some form of aggressive acts before succumbing to the pains of death.

May GOD grant her eternal rest

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by GeeMeshin1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sad

1 Like

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by Penguin2: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
See as this fresh p*ssy just waste undecided

I would have said God rest her soul but I just remembered heaven is not for murderers undecided
Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by MilitantAtheist: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Another sweet pussy wasted. The suicide post is obvious that she didn't write that. Who will type "LMFAO" in a suicide post. Rest in peace but come to my dream let's bleeep pls I beg you ma. I promise to give you a head before I wake up, Rest on Dear. Your killer will never find have peace until he dies gruesomely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by Dozie32(m): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nawa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by Iseoluwani: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
It is well

1 Like

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
Three Hail Marys for all Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by Iseoluwani: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
Another sweet pussy wasted. The suicide post is obvious that she didn't write that. Who will type "LMFAO" in a suicide post. Rest in peace but come to my dream let's bleeep pls I beg you ma. I promise to give you a head before I wake up, Rest on Dear. Your killer will never find have peace until he dies gruesomely

Do u have sense at all, have u got no human feeling for you to type this trash, do u know that family is grieving and u are busy spilling trash. If you are horn.y pick any of ur family members
Ode buruku

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by HandsomeGuyman(m): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
All this runs girls
Hell straight.
You no even appreciate Jesus resurrection Easter

1 Like

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by Iseoluwani: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
All this runs girls

Go and have sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
angry

Lack of hometraining. You both need brain transplants.

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/rf6ZUe.gif[/img]

Penguin2:
See as this fresh p*ssy just waste undecided

I would have said God rest her soul but I just remembered heaven is not for murderers undecided

MilitantAtheist:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by Ishilove: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
SalemGists And Bad News Are Like Bread And Beans

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.
I have never seen anyone who likes bad news like .

7 Likes

Re: Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) by Iseoluwani: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
Lick poo

Go and get sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) / Neurological Screening Test / How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.