Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) (2180 Views)

"No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones / Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) / Sam Note 20 Ultra,s21,s10+ , S10e, S10 Lite For Sale.. *price reviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by omotolsy(m): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duEOsLJpWds

This review is a quick one just if you need to make some quick decision. Would you rather go for a more expensive and recent design than a few years old phone? Can the lg v60 try to compete with the big boys? Let's compare: physical form, main differences and picture quality.

Okay so we starting with the V60 and the s22 ultra, obviously the s22ultra is wider and the v60 is taller with the tear drop notch on the v60 and the center punch hole on the s22ultra. Displays on both are not bad: 6.8inch poled on the lg v60 and 6.8 dynamic amoled on the s22ultra. We cannot actually compare performance between these two devices as the s22 ultra would roast the v60 thats not to say the v60 is a slacker anyway.
Remember the v60 came out 2 years ago and the s22ultra just this year.

So lets set both phones to their maximum brightness and try to see with the nakes eyes which has a more stunning display.
The s22ultra is the brighter display obviously but i see some level of consistency with the v60's display its up to you tho,it all boils down to personal preference.

On the left side of both phones the v60 has both volume rockers and the google button while the s22ultra declared a free zone area. Underneath we have the two distinct features of both phones: the headphone jack on the v60 and the spen on the s22ultra. If your an Audiophile you cannot not but appreciate the Headphone jack and if your an illustrator, you definitely would prefer your phone having an spen.
The s22ultra has curved edges which i must say i really love, edges make phones look gorgeous and sophisticated in my opinion.

Guys, the lg v60 is a beauty to behold sorry i love the v60's gold and blue design. Quite simplistic and has a premium feel to it. Design wise, the v60 has it. I also prefer the camera style on the v60. LG did an absolute job on this phone. If only we got a V70. Tho the spen is dope on the s22ultra the v60 also supports stylus pen.

We can notice the thicker bezels on the V60 here even tho the s21 ultra is some worth flat and slightly curved but the v60 is a bigger device here. Honestly i still keep wondering why LG did what they did.
Why give us such an amazing device and then dash out of the game and we hearing the v60 wouldn't be receiving the Android 12 update. Let's check the display of both device.
The s21 ultra definitely outshines the v60's display but for sure at the price range you getting the v60 then i think we need to praise the v60.

V60 with the headphone jack and s22ultra without the headphone jack. As seen earlier v60 with keys at the left and the s21 ultra with none. Seeing the beauty of the V60?

I really feel the lg v60 at its price point is a steal a big steal and sure i would pick this v60 if i am on a budget and still want to experience awesomeness with the dual screen option.
I have taken some pictures in artificial lighting condition to compare the cameras, i also compared the stock camera of the lg v60 and Gcam for the lg v60.

Thanks guys for watching.
Kindly subscribe to see more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by Flamees(m): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2022
Like your reviews

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by omotolsy(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2022
Thanks
Flamees:
Like your reviews
Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by ICEWIN: 8:35am On Apr 17, 2022
I like your review too

1 Like

Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by omotolsy(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2022
Thanks for the encouragement
ICEWIN:
I like your review too
Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by OneGeek(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
An impressive review. The voice over has potentials, so keep improving bro.

The devices themselves are kinda mismatched in my opinion though. The V60 is past 2 years, with a parent company that's discontinued mobile hardware development. It's always going to be cheaper and a steal on the market.

For the price of a brand new S21 ultra, you could buy two V60s. Value seekers know this is a no-brainer.

As per moving with the big boys, the V60 has been left behind, demoted to compete with midrangers instead.

3 Likes

Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by skywalker240(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
OneGeek:

The devices themselves are kinda mismatched in my opinion though. The V60 is past 2 years, with a parent company that's discontinued mobile hardware development. It's always going to be cheaper and a steal on the market.

For the price of a brand new S21 ultra, you could buy two V60s. Value seekers know this is a no-brainer.

As per moving with the big boys, the V60 has been left behind, demoted to compete with midrangers instead.
Those are the only edge the Samsung has over it, a decent device the V60 is though
Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by calddon(m): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
OneGeek:

the v60 still packs a decent hardware, especially for audiophiles.
Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by Newboss(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Lg phones na joke. Lagging raised to power infinity
Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by omotolsy(m): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
How many LG phones have you used?
Newboss:
Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by OneGeek(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
calddon:
the v60 still packs a decent hardware, especially for audiophiles.
It really does, I'll admit. But those audiophiles would have to deal with no foreseeable Android updates or security patch updates, and an LG UX that's tolerable at best. Solid "midrange-tier" compromises.
Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by Newboss(m): 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
omotolsy:
How many LG phones have you used?

Dey there na. If you like no listen.

1 Like

Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by OneGeek(m): 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
skywalker240:

Those are the only edge the Samsung has over it, a decent device the V60 is though
Really?
How about the guaranteed Android updates?
A dynamic Android skin that people actually love to use?
Class-leading, Battery-saving LTPO variable refresh rate?

The V60 could compete toe-to-toe with the S20 Plus, at best. Even now, you'd be picking it almost solely for the price (and the headphone jack) over the S20 Plus.

Let alone the S21 Ultra (the phone still to beat in the industry today) and S22 Ultra (its more powerful successor)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by calddon(m): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
OneGeek:

It really does, I'll admit. But those audiophiles would have to deal with no foreseeable Android updates or security patch updates, and an LG UX that's tolerable at best. Solid "midrange-tier" compromises.
lg just released android 12 for korea and recently Verizon on the lg velvet, v60 should follow alongside other models

1 Like

Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by OneGeek(m): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
calddon:
lg just released android 12 for korea and recently Verizon on the lg velvet, v60 should follow alongside other models
That we're even talking about Android 12 coming to a flagship LG device in Q2 2022 already settles the issue. Android 13 is around the corner, and everyone else is getting ready for beta programs for it. The V60 would most likely never reach that point.
Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by omotolsy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
OneGeek.

We know the shortcomings at this time, if anyone decides to use an LG.

This is just a video for decision making.

This is the first explanation made in the video.

We LG lovers will enjoy the V60 till we dont want to.

If anyone is on a budget and wants a good feel of premiumness as i said go for the V60.

OneGeek:

Really?

The V60 could compete toe-to-toe with the S20 Plus, at best. Even now, you'd be picking it almost solely for the price (and the headphone jack) over the S20 Plus.

Let alone the S21 Ultra (the phone still to beat in the industry today) and S22 Ultra (its more powerful successor)
Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by bobo65(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
Newboss:

Which lg phone dey lag abeg??

Even v35 of 60k no dey lag

1 Like

Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by OneGeek(m): 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
omotolsy:
OneGeek.

We know the shortcomings at this time, if anyone decides to use an LG.

This is just a video for decision making.

This is the first explanation made in the video.

We LG lovers will enjoy the V60 till we dont want to.

If anyone is on a budget and wants a good feel of premiumness as i said go for the V60.

Sure thing bro. The case about going for the device as a fan or value seeker is abundantly understood.
Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by meshachdbuzz(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
omotolsy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duEOsLJpWds

This review is a quick one just if you need to make some quick decision. Would you rather go for a more expensive and recent design than a few years old phone? Can the lg v60 try to compete with the big boys? Let's compare: physical form, main differences and picture quality.

Okay so we starting with the V60 and the s22 ultra, obviously the s22ultra is wider and the v60 is taller with the tear drop notch on the v60 and the center punch hole on the s22ultra. Displays on both are not bad: 6.8inch poled on the lg v60 and 6.8 dynamic amoled on the s22ultra. We cannot actually compare performance between these two devices as the s22 ultra would roast the v60 thats not to say the v60 is a slacker anyway.
Remember the v60 came out 2 years ago and the s22ultra just this year.

So lets set both phones to their maximum brightness and try to see with the nakes eyes which has a more stunning display.
The s22ultra is the brighter display obviously but i see some level of consistency with the v60's display its up to you tho,it all boils down to personal preference.

On the left side of both phones the v60 has both volume rockers and the google button while the s22ultra declared a free zone area. Underneath we have the two distinct features of both phones: the headphone jack on the v60 and the spen on the s22ultra. If your an Audiophile you cannot not but appreciate the Headphone jack and if your an illustrator, you definitely would prefer your phone having an spen.
The s22ultra has curved edges which i must say i really love, edges make phones look gorgeous and sophisticated in my opinion.

Guys, the lg v60 is a beauty to behold sorry i love the v60's gold and blue design. Quite simplistic and has a premium feel to it. Design wise, the v60 has it. I also prefer the camera style on the v60. LG did an absolute job on this phone. If only we got a V70. Tho the spen is dope on the s22ultra the v60 also supports stylus pen.

We can notice the thicker bezels on the V60 here even tho the s21 ultra is some worth flat and slightly curved but the v60 is a bigger device here. Honestly i still keep wondering why LG did what they did.
Why give us such an amazing device and then dash out of the game and we hearing the v60 wouldn't be receiving the Android 12 update. Let's check the display of both device.
The s21 ultra definitely outshines the v60's display but for sure at the price range you getting the v60 then i think we need to praise the v60.

V60 with the headphone jack and s22ultra without the headphone jack. As seen earlier v60 with keys at the left and the s21 ultra with none. Seeing the beauty of the V60?

I really feel the lg v60 at its price point is a steal a big steal and sure i would pick this v60 if i am on a budget and still want to experience awesomeness with the dual screen option.
I have taken some pictures in artificial lighting condition to compare the cameras, i also compared the stock camera of the lg v60 and Gcam for the lg v60.

Thanks guys for watching.
Kindly subscribe to see more.

Good review op

Plz kindly share your gcam version and config for the v60
Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by omotolsy(m): 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
Thank you.
Telegram.
meshachdbuzz:

Good review op

Plz kindly share your gcam version and config for the v60
Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by skywalker240(m): 7:37am On Apr 18, 2022
OneGeek:

Really?

Hmm well
Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2022
Newboss:
you no use LG, buy their flagship and stop using small phones.

3 Likes

Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by omotolsy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
wink

1 Share

Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by meshachdbuzz(m): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
omotolsy:
Thank you.
Telegram.

Cant find it on telegram though

But i saw ur post
Re: Lg V60 with The Big Boys: S22 Ultra & S21 Ultra. Lg V60 Is Dope Money (video) by omotolsy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
I just got Android 12 Update on My LG V60 lolzzzzzz

LG! RESPECT!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Nigeria Starts 'join The Smartphone Network Campaign / Who Knows How To Change Imei Of Itel Inote Prime...1701 / I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.