Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,433 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

Sendo SV663 Phone: Can't Open Folders, Pictures, Games & Ringtones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sendo SV663 Phone: Can't Open Folders, Pictures, Games & Ringtones (2212 Views)

My Phone Can't Connect To Camera / Free Real Mp3 Ringtones Mobile Videos And More: / Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sendo SV663 Phone: Can't Open Folders, Pictures, Games & Ringtones by shallar1(m): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2005
PHONE PROBLEM

Last two weeks there has been a serious problem with the software of my phone (Sendo SV663). All of a sudden, it stopped saving the pictures and gave "Failed" message when I took any picture. It had lot of free memory.

Later it started giving problems when I tried to view the inbox. It showed duplicate messages.. Even it stopped saving the messages in drafts folder. I thought perhaps I needed to free some more memory and tried to delete some existing pictures but it could not delete them also. Finally I decided to give it a master reset (Last option in Settings menu).

When I reset it, it started behaving even worse. Now it does not open the Inbox, Draft, Sent Messages, Pictures, Games, bookmarks and sound menu. And all my downloaded tones and images. Does not save any picture taken from a camera. Did any of you face this problem with your phone? How did you fix it? It certainly is an error in the software of phone and apparently is related to the memory.
Re: Sendo SV663 Phone: Can't Open Folders, Pictures, Games & Ringtones by Owen(m): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2005
I really haven't heard of this before but its obviously something serious...I think you should take it to a professional.
Re: Sendo SV663 Phone: Can't Open Folders, Pictures, Games & Ringtones by mamba(m): 7:10am On Oct 13, 2005
i guess your phone needs software flashing.
try checking the sendo web homepage if you can perform an online software upgrade which would definitely solve the problem.
if there's no online upgrade, guess it's time to take a trip to computer villa.
Re: Sendo SV663 Phone: Can't Open Folders, Pictures, Games & Ringtones by loveth(f): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2005
I am surporting what owen said.you have to send it to real profectional.
Re: Sendo SV663 Phone: Can't Open Folders, Pictures, Games & Ringtones by repairer: 1:11am On Jan 16, 2006
You might want to check at www.cannonrepairs.com they will be able to solve your problem
Re: Sendo SV663 Phone: Can't Open Folders, Pictures, Games & Ringtones by jom28gy(m): 1:36am On May 04, 2020
I guess this is the behavior of a Chinese phone or not been original

(1) (Reply)

Sony Ericsson Care Centre / Lists Of Phone Applications / Comparison Between Bold 2 And Bold 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.