Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Church Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Church Service (202 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Church Service by DanceVille: 8:40am On Apr 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Would love to start the thread with a big grinning emoji. Moreover, today's EASTER!

Using this opportunity and privilege to greet and rejoice with all the christian brothers and sisters, HAPPY EASTER! May the death of the Lord Jesus Christ has a huge positive impact in our lives.

Digress back to the topic. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well, none could say he or she hasn't experienced an embarrassing moment during the church service. Could even be more than once grin grin grin grin grin

Lemme start with mine.

There was this Sunday I guess last six years back, it was the first Sunday of the month and our church do has a kind of costume that everybody appreciates to wear every first Sunday of the month which is your native dress.

I don iron pressed the dress wella, insert different ironing style in order to 'kill em' with out native wear. grin grin grin

*Awa pepper them gang grin*

I got to the church,the usher first directed me to the front seat in which it first got me into a bad mood buh Praise the Lord, we're in the house of God.

I could heard people murmuring and giggling buh didn't know what for. Was even thinking maybe they have fell in love to my dress.

It's time for 'Offering' and it's a norms dancing out to the church altar to drop our offerings, that's where part of the congregations especially youths started laughing hysterically and was uncontrollably.

Unknowingly to me, my trouser has really torn at the bum bum part, widely torn. And na Pant I con wear as a "Man nah".. Didn't see interest in wearing boxers then.

T'was a usher guy that later came to informed me that my trouser is widely opened and I should try to get changed, that was when I noticed that I'm the gist of the day.

**Trending Matter**

Well, I skipped going to church for a month before I could my nerves back.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Drop yours and let the fun continues, no dulling today.

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Church Service by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Ok.
this particular sunday, i was feeling sleepy why the message was going on.
i was dozing off on my chair. Omo, before i could get my self again, i fell on the groud from my sit (very strong fall o cheesy).
i was so embarassed so i started pretending like i was under the anointing, until the ushers came to help me. Come see as the whole church was staring at me na.

me i no kukuma send anybody. Stood up and went outside to clear the sleep from my eyes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Church Service by DanceVille: 8:57am On Apr 17, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Ok.
this particular sunday, i was feeling sleepy why the message was going on.
i was dozing off on my chair. Omo, before i could get my self again, i fell on the groud from my sit (very strong fall o cheesy).
i was so embarassed so i started pretending like i was under the anointing, until the ushers came to help me. Come see as the whole church was staring at me.

me i no kukuma send anybody. Stood up and went outside to clear the sleep from my eyes grin grin

Oh boy grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's so funny
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Church Service by hicomm17: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2022
Na so I Dey sleep jeje for church o, Na so I suddenly hear d pastor say “stand up” Na so I jump up and stood up immediately. When I looked round Na only me stood up na so d pastor say thank u brother who else is given us 2 million. D matter never still settle oooo.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Church Service by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2022
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

God Is The Greatest 100% / Relationships / Qualities Of A Virtuous Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.