Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US (53041 Views)

CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) / Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by peppermint7(m): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
People wer stand de look na im I blame.
I for just warm my car de wait for am make e stop.
I go jam de idiot wetin no good

2 Likes

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by NobeBeans(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
There is something between this psycho and the lady..........

1 Like

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by ruggedtimi(m): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
56 yr old man upset with grand theft auto
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by mecarco: 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Bigchristo: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
ExAngel007:

The injuries of a 23-year-old lady who was ran over three times in a road rage attack have been revealed.

Morgan Scott suffered deep gashes over 60 percent of her body. She was also left with a broken spine and severed liver after a man known as Vincent Jean mowed her down three times with his SUV.

The attack happened on Tuesday, April 12. The has suspect has been arrested and charged with first-degree attempted murder and third-degree assault by auto.

After hitting her the first time, Jean then reversed his SUV and Scott briefly reappeared on the grass, barely moving.

Jean then fired up his engine and launched another attack on her - despite his victim lying still.

Onlookers, including the cameraman, screamed 'stop, stop' but the driver continued to drive over her.

He honked as he made it over her for a second time before finally coming to a halt.

Writing on Instagram on Saturday, April 16, the lady's father said:

'Recently my daughter endured a horrible attack on her life but God was merciful and spared my daughter from death.'

'Thank you for your love and support she is recovering God is good! God is Good!!!!!' Isaac, an eyewitness, said he didn't believe she would survive the horrendous ordeal.

He and his wife, a retired nurse, say they raced to help the victim and said she whispered 'thank you' when they placed a blanket over her.

Isaac, who watched the attack unfold from his home over the road, said the woman was battling a fractured spine and severed liver in hospital.

He told DailyMail.com: 'I walked out and saw the school bus stopped. People were running and screaming and it was just crazy.

'I saw the lady was lying on the grass across the street. I looked at this woman and it was just awful.

'We took a blanket as the grass was really still wet and I asked my wife - who was a nurse - if she was alive.

'She said the woman said ''thank you'' to her when she passed it over. Every time I look at the video it makes me feel sick.

'By the last time she got run over she looked completely out of it on the ground. She should never have survived that.'

Also new reports reveal that the suspect, Jean, 56, was obsessed with Grand Theft Auto and posted numerous clips of the video game on his social media.

The Scott family said they were devastated at the 'atrocious' attack and added it was 'not the result of any domestic dispute'.

Jean has been charged with first-degree attempted murder and third-degree assault by auto.

Jean is currently being held at the Union County Jail awaiting a hearing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2663427/Moment-driver-repeatedly-drives-woman-road-rage-attack.html
So much hate among the Americans, strange things happens always and they keep pretending like they’re cool with it, that place is not a place to raise a child otherwise they will messed up the child brain with all the happenings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by VULCAN(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Foolish black people in the US are always screaming racism while conveniently ignoring that the black on black crime rate has always hit the roof.

Nobody hates a black person in America as much as a fellow black person.

This is the bitter truth

7 Likes

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by JooEeL(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
habsydiamond:
na action film u think say u dey watch... This one na real life o no be film trick oo

Truly that's what she should have done. She was on trousers. You can't outrun a car.
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Angelfrost(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
America is genuinely a breeding ground for psychopaths!

Hollywood and Game designers are not helping matters either!

6 Likes

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by ICEWIN: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
To tell you say no be only 9ja craze people dey.
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by JooEeL(m): 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
I dont see what in the world this woman could have done to this man to warrant such horrific attack..., unless of course she killed someone close to this man...of which the killing too has to be gruesome.
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by toujurs: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
EmekaBlue:
She would have jumped ontop of the car and hang on
You think say na africa magic movies abi nolly wood. Till it happens to know this your thoughts will clear from you head grin
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Elidrisy20: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maybe he couldn't take the heartbreak anymore

2 Likes

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Eriokanmi: 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Stupidly frustrated black dude
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by emekachief: 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Good. Women are not human. I hate seeing them around me
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by SeriouslySense(m): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
cry cry
VULCAN:
Foolish black people in the US are always screaming racism while conveniently ignoring that the black on black crime rate has always hit the roof.

Nobody hates a black person in America as much as a fellow black person.

This is the bitter truth
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by SeriouslySense(m): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
Why, they are wonderful
emekachief:
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Sureplug123(m): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
siofra:
MEN ARE EVIL!!!

look at this serpent

1 Like

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Eriokanmi: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
ICEWIN:
To tell you say no be only 9ja craze people dey.
But na naija most of them dey commot nah. Look at his face very well. He looks like an....tribe whose forebears were taken in slave trade across the Atlantic over 3 centuries ago. Look again. He resembles one of the former governors in that area lipsrsealed
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by SeriouslySense(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
He is an adult, why can't he control his emotions or rage.
Elidrisy20:
Maybe he couldn't take the heartbreak anymore
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by SeriouslySense(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
grin grin
Angelfrost:
America is genuinely a breeding ground for psychopaths!

Hollywood and Game designers are not helping matters either!
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by We4all: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
emekachief:

Another psycho spotted.

6 Likes

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by emekachief: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Yeah. Only good for sacrifice
SeriouslySense:
Why, they are wonderful
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by SeriouslySense(m): 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
No, I have seen wonderful Nigerian women. Not all Women are the same.

emekachief:
Yeah. Only good for sacrifice
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Bluebrain101: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
This is too stupid to be true
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by emekachief: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
LMAO. cry me a river
We4all:

Another psycho spotted.
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by FutureIsFemale(f): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
ExAngel007:

The injuries of a 23-year-old lady who was ran over three times in a road rage attack have been revealed.

Morgan Scott suffered deep gashes over 60 percent of her body. She was also left with a broken spine and severed liver after a man known as Vincent Jean mowed her down three times with his SUV.

The attack happened on Tuesday, April 12. The has suspect has been arrested and charged with first-degree attempted murder and third-degree assault by auto.

After hitting her the first time, Jean then reversed his SUV and Scott briefly reappeared on the grass, barely moving.

Jean then fired up his engine and launched another attack on her - despite his victim lying still.

Onlookers, including the cameraman, screamed 'stop, stop' but the driver continued to drive over her.

He honked as he made it over her for a second time before finally coming to a halt.

Writing on Instagram on Saturday, April 16, the lady's father said:

'Recently my daughter endured a horrible attack on her life but God was merciful and spared my daughter from death.'

'Thank you for your love and support she is recovering God is good! God is Good!!!!!' Isaac, an eyewitness, said he didn't believe she would survive the horrendous ordeal.

He and his wife, a retired nurse, say they raced to help the victim and said she whispered 'thank you' when they placed a blanket over her.

Isaac, who watched the attack unfold from his home over the road, said the woman was battling a fractured spine and severed liver in hospital.

He told DailyMail.com: 'I walked out and saw the school bus stopped. People were running and screaming and it was just crazy.

'I saw the lady was lying on the grass across the street. I looked at this woman and it was just awful.

'We took a blanket as the grass was really still wet and I asked my wife - who was a nurse - if she was alive.

'She said the woman said ''thank you'' to her when she passed it over. Every time I look at the video it makes me feel sick.

'By the last time she got run over she looked completely out of it on the ground. She should never have survived that.'

Also new reports reveal that the suspect, Jean, 56, was obsessed with Grand Theft Auto and posted numerous clips of the video game on his social media.

The Scott family said they were devastated at the 'atrocious' attack and added it was 'not the result of any domestic dispute'.

Jean has been charged with first-degree attempted murder and third-degree assault by auto.

Jean is currently being held at the Union County Jail awaiting a hearing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2663427/Moment-driver-repeatedly-drives-woman-road-rage-attack.html
Evil creatures.
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Biglittlelois(f): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
godofuck231:
Freedom of speech is her rights but what ever she said wrong ? She forgot she was on his left

Whatever she said, is that a justification? You are sick in the head.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by winner37(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Lol ... May be the babe the form big girl for the area and the man wanted to taste her puna puna she no give the man face and the thing the vex the man so the man put her for agender with suv attack...

quick recovery babe ..
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Biglittlelois(f): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
EmekaBlue:
She would have jumped ontop of the car and hang on

Get sense.

5 Likes

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by emekachief: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
No doubt. But 99% of women are useless.
I love my beautiful industrious and submissive wife but I hate other women I met before her
SeriouslySense:
No, I have seen wonderful Nigerian women. Not all Women are the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) / Nigeria Police Arrested Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson "Kay Low" / Dr. Alwell Orji Attempted Suicide Four Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.