Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

I Wish To Register My Company Name Here In Nigeria,can Someone Please Tell Me How I Am To Go About - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Wish To Register My Company Name Here In Nigeria,can Someone Please Tell Me How I Am To Go About (1002 Views)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / Nigeria Can Now Send Money Out Via Western Union / 5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish To Register My Company Name Here In Nigeria,can Someone Please Tell Me How I Am To Go About by pcmecom(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2007
registration of company[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Wish To Register My Company Name Here In Nigeria,can Someone Please Tell Me How I Am To Go About by yewaman1(m): 12:05am On Aug 07, 2007
Corporate Affairs Commisson, I think they have made it easy
for you to walk into any of their offices in Nigeria.
Re: I Wish To Register My Company Name Here In Nigeria,can Someone Please Tell Me How I Am To Go About by pcmecom(m): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2007
thanks for the info,but do u have an idea on how much it cost to register a company?
Re: I Wish To Register My Company Name Here In Nigeria,can Someone Please Tell Me How I Am To Go About by Aporo: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2007
What share capital are you looking at? It will answer your question in part.
Re: I Wish To Register My Company Name Here In Nigeria,can Someone Please Tell Me How I Am To Go About by yewaman1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2007
What is your share capital like? that will help to find
out more about the procdure for
registering your company
Re: I Wish To Register My Company Name Here In Nigeria,can Someone Please Tell Me How I Am To Go About by yewaman1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2007
Like Aporo said,

what is your share capital like? that will help to find
out more about the procdure for
registering your company
Re: I Wish To Register My Company Name Here In Nigeria,can Someone Please Tell Me How I Am To Go About by tayuboy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2007
better still, if you are in Lagos, pls come to our office:

Adegbite-Stevens & Co.
8/10 Ilupeju Bye pass
Ilupeju
Lagos. Ask for Taiwo 08055931600
Re: I Wish To Register My Company Name Here In Nigeria,can Someone Please Tell Me How I Am To Go About by Aporo: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2007
The man needs answers not addresses!! shocked

The inquirer in my view should be one to request for your office address and not the other way around.

Trust me your internet credibility will be better of that way!!

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank Would You Rather Bank With And Invest In? / Which Fx Broker Would You Recommend? / Pls Help: What Are The Most Demanded Items In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.