Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. (1717 Views)

New Coastal Scenic Highway In China's Hainan Usher In Diverse Tourism Experience / South Africa Seizes Air Tanzania ₦32.6b Aircraft Over An Unpaid Debt Of ₦11.9b / Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. by Oldoinyolengai(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2022
talk2hb1:

Are you saying their was no rape attempt?
Are you saying your policeman did not take her case with levity?
Tanzania is the worst tourist destination
Say whatever but your sister was smashed by a Maasai for free and that's the source of her hate against TZ.
Compared to beauty of Tanzanian women, neither sane nor insane Tanzanian would have considered to approach her, let alone to rape. Probably she was the one who approached the guy to see if she could scam ten thousand USD.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. by Basheer22: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
Oldoinyolengai:
Africa has always been destroyed from within so stop bringing Europeans into the equation.
While Tanzania is in the move to boost tourism industry, some competitors have allied and bribed cheap and brainless crooks like that Nigeria overused LovePeddler in the name of Zainabu tu pollute Tanzanian image. That too is one of the internal sabotage in Africa. You will try very hard but you will never succeed.

Nigerians should learn some good manners. Ask yourself who wants Nigerians in their country?
The only thing Nigeria export in bulk is crimes. American jails can testify to that, South Africans here and then launch xenophobic operations to disinfect their country from Nigerian criminals.
Nigeria internally is rotten and smelly. No wonder none has ever been interested to go there, and those who unfortunately found themselves in Nigeria after their birth are running away from the county to other countries and pollute them with their mannerless behaviors.

We're really shocked to know that Nigerians are among the tourists who come to visit. People who are still struggling to meet daily basic needs are now international tourts? You're known for terrorism, corruption, tribalism, frauds, reproducing without plan like rabbits, drugs trafficking etc so whenever Nigerians land into someone airport, host's suspicious level rise beyond normal.

Even with all the odds, we had tolerated a growing number of Nigerians living in Dar Ea Salaam and other Tanzanian cities. But based on Zainabu's incident and your response, we'll have to decide what to do with them.

You people are extremely intolerable.
[/s]

Look at this glorified animal. In Nigeria, our dogs feed better than you.
The money Dangote spends on airtime is more than your GDP, you are here talking trash.
You are insignificant trash and you belong in the refuse bin.
Re: Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. by Basheer22: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2022
Oldoinyolengai:
Say whatever but your sister was smashed by a Maasai for free and that's the source of her hate against TZ.
Compared to beauty of Tanzanian women, neither sane nor insane Tanzanian would have considered to approach her, let alone to rape. Probably she was the one who approached the guy to see if she could scam ten thousand USD.

The Masai guy wanted to smash, thinking she was as cheap as the dogs called Tanzanian women.
Nigerians are the stars of Africa. One single case is enough to ruin your entire tourism sector.
Holiday season is coming, you will see the effects.
Re: Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. by Oldoinyolengai(m): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2022
Basheer22:
[s][/s]

Look at this glorified animal. In Nigeria, our dogs feed better than you.
The money Dangote spends on airtime is more than your GDP, you are here talking trash.
You are insignificant trash and you belong in the refuse bin.
If you call me trash, what should I call those who gave birth to you.
So Dangote's richness is enough to balance the poverty of the rest Nigerian poor? You believe so?
To hell with your incurable madness.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. by Basheer22: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2022
Oldoinyolengai:
If you call me trash, what should I call those who gave birth to you.
So Dangote's richness is enough to balance the poverty of the rest Nigerian poor? You believe so?
To hell with your incurable madness.

You are poverty-stricken miscreants in Tanzania and you depend on stealing from tourists to feed.
The poor in Nigeria are the equivalent of the rich in Tanzania.
Your parents are worse than trash, you ugly mistake. You even talk like a product of rape.
Look here, you stinking malfeasance produced by rapists, it seems rape and theft is a national culture of Tanzania and I can assure you that wherever Tanzanian tourism is mentioned, this case will always come up. You dumb cow-fokkas.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. by HOKIM(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oldoinyolengai:
Africa has always been destroyed from within so stop bringing Europeans into the equation.
While Tanzania is in the move to boost tourism industry, some competitors have allied and bribed cheap and brainless crooks like that Nigeria overused LovePeddler in the name of Zainabu tu pollute Tanzanian image. That too is one of the internal sabotage in Africa. You will try very hard but you will never succeed.

Nigerians should learn some good manners. Ask yourself who wants Nigerians in their country?
The only thing Nigeria export in bulk is crimes. American jails can testify to that, South Africans here and then launch xenophobic operations to disinfect their country from Nigerian criminals.
Nigeria internally is rotten and smelly. No wonder none has ever been interested to go there, and those who unfortunately found themselves in Nigeria after their birth are running away from the county to other countries and pollute them with their mannerless behaviors.

We're really shocked to know that Nigerians are among the tourists who come to visit. People who are still struggling to meet daily basic needs are now international tourts? You're known for terrorism, corruption, tribalism, frauds, reproducing without plan like rabbits, drugs trafficking etc so whenever Nigerians land into someone airport, host's suspicious level rise beyond normal.

Even with all the odds, we had tolerated a growing number of Nigerians living in Dar Ea Salaam and other Tanzanian cities. But based on Zainabu's incident and your response, we'll have to decide what to do with them.

Lol... slowpoke talking bout "we" will do this, we will do that... you are inconsequential... u are a Gov't play toy and dont make diplomatic decisions.... you are a nonentity.... I struggle to see see why a Nigerian will go to a poo-hole like Tanzania??���... an albino killing nation...����.... I'd rather go to borno than Tanzania....
Re: Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. by Oldoinyolengai(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
HOKIM:

Lol... slowpoke talking bout "we" will do this, we will do that... you are inconsequential... u are a Gov't play toy and dont make diplomatic decisions.... you are a nonentity.... I struggle to see see why a Nigerian will go to a poo-hole like Tanzania??���... an albino killing nation...����.... I'd rather go to borno than Tanzania....

The word "Tourists" will lose its meaning when one will come from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. by HOKIM(m): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oldoinyolengai:

See when I said you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NOTHING, you kept proving my point, if you knew anything other than your paid govt smelly butt, you'd know there was more Zimbabweans that wer killed in the xenophobic attacks than Nigerian but like I said "YOU ARE A MAD MAN AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NOTHING " ...
If the Tanzanian Gov't could hire a Airhead like you to defend her image , I wonder how empty skilled that country must be....

The fact that you are quick to defend your Rape masters without proper investigation makes me wonder if YOU ARE THE RAPIST involved because you really are working your socks off to defend your daddies-in-rape..... YOU ARE EITHER A RAPIST OR A RAPE APOLOGIST.. I wouldn't be so surprised if you are BOTH.. as it's no news that Albino meat taste delicious in y'alls mouth... then rape will seem like nothing to you guys....

GET NIGERIA'S NAME OUT OF YOUR F**KING MOUTH, YOU MURDERS AND RAPIST/RAPE APOLOGISTS.....
I hope the world sees this and flee from going to Tanzania, so they dont rape them...
Next we will hear y'all rape your own mothers, daughters and sisters... perverts
Re: Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. by Kazikazi: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
HOKIM:

Makoko Makoko Makoko man,
you have guts to call others poo hole?

Wonders shall never end

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. by HOKIM(m): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kazikazi:
Makoko Makoko Makoko man,
you have guts to call others poo hole?

Wonders shall never end

�����.... Albino rapist and killer.... I'm sure yall rape c0ws too... how are u,rapist Keep digging yourself into a bigger hole and your Gov't that also doubles as your paymaster, your father and brother... slowpoke... whenever rape is mentioned Tanzania will synonymous be there....
Re: Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. by Basheer22: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oldoinyolengai:
The word "Tourists" will loose its meaning when one will come from Nigeria.

Lose, not loose.
Why don't you Congolese products of rapists type in correct English?
Re: Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. by Kazikazi: 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
HOKIM:

�����.... Albino rapist and killer.... I'm sure yall rape c0ws too... how are u,rapist Keep digging yourself into a bigger hole and your Gov't that also doubles as your paymaster, your father and brother... slowpoke... whenever rape is mentioned Tanzania will synonymous be there....
Makoko man,
you still call others rapists,killers and whatever?

Hehehe grin
a skull miner,a boko haram terrorist is pointing fingers at a well managed,peaceful nation and one of tourism top nation in Africa

Wonders shall never end

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. by Oldoinyolengai(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Basheer22:

Lose, not loose.
Why don't you Congolese products of rapists type in correct English?
Thanks for correction.
My English ought to be somehow challenging,
We rarely use English language in this side, so bear my writings with kind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. by boringdraw: 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
The response from the hotel is very lame and says alot about the Tanzania tourism as a whole. The response of the tourism board is nothing but a PR stunt.

@ OP, honestly I am embarrassed at how you boast of Tanzania tourism getting money from whites, hating on fellow blacks in Africa. Your attitude represented in your article is very repulsive at the least. No matter how high you place the whites on a pedestal, they won't regard you higher than any black nation on the earth.

Enjoy you stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. by Oldoinyolengai(m): 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Basheer22:

The Masai guy wanted to smash, thinking she was as cheap as the dogs called Tanzanian women.
Nigerians are the stars of Africa. One single case is enough to ruin your entire tourism sector.
Holiday season is coming, you will see the effects.
To the unfortunate of your wishes, Nigerians reputation is very bad!!!
No one can trust you easily.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. by Oldoinyolengai(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
boringdraw:
The response from the hotel is very lame and says alot about the Tanzania tourism as a whole. The response of the tourism board is nothing but a PR stunt.

@ OP, honestly I am embarrassed at how you boast of Tanzania tourism getting money from whites, hating on fellow blacks in Africa. Your attitude represented in your article is very repulsive at the least. No matter how high you place the whites on a pedestal, they won't regard you higher than any black nation on the earth.

Enjoy you stupidity.
Who brought Whites to the matter?
It's you who always fantasize about the whites.
People like Nigerians are the one who justified White's action like "Whites only"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. by Basheer22: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oldoinyolengai:
To the unfortunate of your wishes, Nigerians reputation is very bad!!!
No one can trust you easily.

No one needs the trust of a poverty-stricken subhuman Congolese malfeasance.
Your own leaders treat you less than animals and you are here talking rubbish.
A dog in Nigeria is better than you in Congo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. by AlphaTaikun: 1:47am On Apr 19, 2022
Kazikazi:

grin grin grin
Son,how are you

So you sit there thinking this little story will kill Tz tourism? Hohohohohohohohohooooo

Mind you,most of Tz tourists aren't from Africa or naija,most of our guests are from Russia as per last year's figures.

Am even surprised to see a naija girl visiting Tz as a tourist.

Scamming people isn't easy though
Re: Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. by AlphaTaikun: 2:01am On Apr 19, 2022
Oldoinyolengai:
Thanks for correction.
My English ought to be somehow challenging,
We rarely use English language in this side, so bear my writings with kind.
No wonder Zainab said she didn't get justice because the police and hotel officials were all speaking Swahili with a smattering of English.

She took pictures of the hotel
staff and the Russian couple who lodged in the hotel and they too corroborated what happened to Zainab so this is not a scam!
Period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. by Oldoinyolengai(m): 3:42am On Apr 19, 2022
Basheer22:

No one needs the trust of a poverty-stricken subhuman Congolese malfeasance.
Your own leaders treat you less than animals and you are here talking rubbish.
A dog in Nigeria is better than you in Congo.
If you pass thru crimes section here on NL you will realize that the value of someone's life is very low in Nigeria.
People are dying like flies.
If it's not domestic violence, it's SARS killing you, or cult men, or Northern herdsmen or Boko Haram or whatever.

If A Star with an international fame like that Ekuweme singer somebody Osnach can be killed and die so prematurely due to domestic violence, what happens to other Nigerians with no names?

Congolese are richer compared to most Nigerians, people even the poor are benefiting from the natural resources long before it land on corrupt leaders.
War could be part of Congo, but if you knew the way wars have raised the standards of Congolese lives, Nigerians would have demanded one to uplift you from economic inequalities.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. by Bwaal(m): 5:16am On Apr 19, 2022
Congo to Nigeria, you are clearly a slow poke I spit on this thread I will pass

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Landed In My Village, Afarata, Ibeku, Umuahia From Lagos. / Immigration Process For Finland, Sweden? / Non-EUs No Longer Wanted In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.