Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors (55224 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki / Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by naijapips02: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
You pay tithe, you give offering. Pastor use your money catch cruise.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by pepericozi: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nice one. They must reciprocating the gesture.

Else.

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Authoreety: 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
Wow! Just wow!

Gods blessings maketh rich and addeth no sorrow
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Winters23: 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
Mayany:
God bless you for remembering your disciples
[/s]
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Ropostic120(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
A man of Grace
This man is a great loving man of Yahweh[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Exkandayee:
Nna ehh,money deh for churchoooh
Go open your own na.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by sematec(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
'that's Good. wish i could do this for someone too.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Ngenge(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
He tried o, its not easy to be selfless and benevolent. He is showing a good example

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Official house, leave the church and leave the house grin
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by lookingfly: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
kaydee007:
It was indeed a joyful moment in the 25th anniversary celebration as Pastor(Mrs) Peace Ibiyeomie, Pastor Charles Alikor, Pastor Abiye David Daniel and Pastor Samson Michael were each given a property in the location of their choice. David Ibiyeomie, while presenting the official documents to prove their ownership, stated that giving them the properties was in recognition of their many years of diligent, faithful and loyal service and their unwavering commitment through thick and thin.
All the glory be to God!
ordinary members no de get share for these kind house?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by mysterydude: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
binance smart chain coin for sale. contact 09159 1 8031 6
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by devoutpraise: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
kaydee007:
It was indeed a joyful moment in the 25th anniversary celebration as Pastor(Mrs) Peace Ibiyeomie, Pastor Charles Alikor, Pastor Abiye David Daniel and Pastor Samson Michael were each given a property in the location of their choice. David Ibiyeomie, while presenting the official documents to prove their ownership, stated that giving them the properties was in recognition of their many years of diligent, faithful and loyal service and their unwavering commitment through thick and thin.
All the glory be to God!
HALLELUYAH TO THE ANCIENT KING OF GLORY
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
Michelle70:
Rubbish.
A church that u will meet for help and they will tell u to bring letter from ur district pastor.

Meaning if u are not from that church, no help for u.

God bless prophet TB Joshua, he was the only one close to what Christian should feel like
my cousin was their member for years , he paid tithes and others even for her unborn generation, she never miss service or program , the husband lost his job things became tough for them and she was pregnant during that time, her pregnancy jumped to 11months plus doctors recommended operation they went there severally but the junior pastors who refuse to allow her see the The general overseas, all plea fall on deaf ear , they told her to go and bring certificate that shows they are legally married, when they brought it, they pray for her and tell her to go and try her luck and she will born without operation.. my cousin nearly died while trying to push baby wey don big for womb.. nah family later pay that money for operation

5 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by kaydee007(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Yes, that is why every church today have a cell fellowship(house fellowship), the reasons been that not every matter you have to take the church, if your cell fellowship cannot help you, then you take it to the church.
Michelle70:
Rubbish.
A church that u will meet for help and they will tell u to bring letter from ur district pastor.

God bless prophet TB Joshua, he was the only one close to what Christianity should feel like
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hope it was bought in your names
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by SmartPolician: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Nice one. Not some gluttons that want everything and will never lift a finger towards the upliftment of even their workers. They know themselves.

People go dey there 20 years, no growth, no reward for service. Run away flee from any ministry when the head does not open his hands this way. You no come life come be their slave. From 5 years, people should get reward for their service. If a ministry doesn't begin to reward you from third year of service, my dear begin to move to another ministry. You are not log for fire

E no get name? grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Administration1: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Nice one. Not some gluttons that want everything and will never lift a finger towards the upliftment of even their workers. They know themselves.

People go dey there 20 years, no growth, no reward for service. Run away flee from any ministry when the head does not open his hands this way. You no come life come be their slave. From 5 years, people should get reward for their service. If a ministry doesn't begin to reward you from third year of service, my dear begin to move to another ministry. You are not log for fire

Mehn, I have a childhood friend there who is a data analyst, for 5 years now, nothing to show for it
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Hushbingo: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
HMM
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Administration1: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
SmartPolician:

E no get name? grin

Once you post name....

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
SmartPolician:

E no get name? grin

Alakoba
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by SmartPolician: 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Michelle70:
Rubbish.

God bless prophet TB Joshua, he was the only one close to what Christianity should feel like

Yes, if you have a problem with that, try an imam.

Church helps when they have the capacity to help. Don't put the failure of your useless government on the Church and expect them to carry your personal burden.

FYI, the church is designed to meet the spiritual needs of the people and further the Gospel of Christ on earth, not to do the job of your failed government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Harddiskng(m): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Michelle70:
Rubbish.

I am not even a member of the church but I can tell you for free that it is a good and wise decision, An average Nigerian cannot be trusted. If they think free money is somewhere, they would tell any lie necessary.

Besides did you provide any letter from the church/mosque you attend and they still didn’t honor it. I am sure this church would still honor it.

David Ibiyeomie is a spiritual son of my Father in the Lord, never sat under his ministry but I am very sure he is above such petty you stated here.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by charlesditro: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Here is an advice added to your good deed pastor too generous.........get a piece of land, maybe 4 to 5 plots.....
Build a 3 to 4 story building.......1,2,3 rooms on each buildings on different plots, then subsidize the rent for member who can't afford the huge cost of residence in Lagos state currently........it's worth glorifying when you can pay 200k for a posh self Con in Lekki instead of 700k, 500k for a mini flat instead of 1 million minus service charge o, 850k for a 2 bedroom in Lekki instead of 1.5 Million or more. Only then can you say the church is the body of Christ.......right now all I see is smoke from weed.

I am beginning to detest Churches. Not the body of Christ which is you and I who heed to his word, but the building congregation assemble in the name of worship. It's all nothing but drama. The church is in you and I and it's continuously mobile, moving from place to place. This one's na just successful inspirational and motivational companies.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by mastermaestro(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Michelle70:
Rubbish.

Pretend to have sense for once. The pastor doesn’t owe you a dime. Whatever welfare protocols he puts in place are totally within his rights for an organization of such a size.

When you attain his level of success, you are free to open your gate to all and sundry morning, afternoon and evening. Until then, shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Michelle70(m): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
SmartPolician:

Church helps when they have the capacity to help. Don't put the failure of your useless government on the Church and expect them to carry your personal burden.

FYI, the church is designed to meet the spiritual needs of the people and further the Gospel of Christ on earth, not to do the job of your failed government.
Jesus weh feed 5000men, shebi him blame govt?

Ode²⁴

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
SmartPolician:

I refuse that. You're among those worshipping pastors when they do wrong. In the past three years ive had hundreds of people work with me. No be church o. When they have such emergencies I take it up as rewards for their loyal service. This is how it is meant to be. Even scripturally, this is the order. You guys keep defending men with sick motives, heaping billions in reserves for selfish unholy reasons while people who labour in the vineyard remain poor, hungry and wrethced. Is this what Jesus wants?

Jesus pulled the ears of Peter and told him three times to take care of His sheep, three times signifying Spirit, Body and Soul. Any pastor that amasses billions and can't help his ministers in trying times that are too much is not pursuing the agenda of God but His hidden unholy agenda

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
mastermaestro:

Pretend to have sense for once. The pastor doesn’t owe you a dime. Whatever welfare protocols he puts in place are totally within his rights for an organization of such a size.

When you attain his level of success, you are free to open your gate to all and sundry morning, afternoon and evening. Until then, shut up!

Another daddy worshipper spotted

I refuse that. You're among those worshipping pastors when they do wrong. In the past three years ive had hundreds of people work with me. No be church o. When they have such emergencies I take it up as rewards for their loyal service. This is how it is meant to be. Even scripturally, this is the order. You guys keep defending men with sick motives, heaping billions in reserves for selfish unholy reasons while people who labour in the vineyard remain poor, hungry and wrethced. Is this what Jesus wants?

Jesus pulled the ears of Peter and told him three times to take care of His sheep, three times signifying Spirit, Body and Soul. Any pastor that amasses billions and can't help his ministers in trying times that are too much is not pursuing the agenda of God but His hidden unholy agenda
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by juman(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
Business center.
Their trade is thriving.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by mastermaestro(m): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Another daddy worshipper spotted

I don’t have time for slow people masking hollow intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by SmartPolician: 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Michelle70:
Jesus weh feed 5000men, shebi him blame govt?

Ode²⁴

You want to compare a mere man with the Son of God?

Can today's pastors do what Jesus did to have those excess loads of fish and bread?

You are the bigger fool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer / Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.